How do I redpill my girlfriend

I lived in the ghetto for my whole childhood and teen years, I've been through gang life and drug bullshit and as I've grown up I've become opposed to it which turned me on to the alt right. I have experienced first hand how nigger culture is and how scum society works and well you know the story. Now I have a perfect white girlfriend who is mostly sensible, we go to the local malls and make fun of whores and nigger lovers yet sometimes she is naive and speaks nigger lingo and feeds into social media culture. Today she said the word "Gucci" as to refer to something that's good. I scolded her. She still sometimes feeds into rap music and social media whore culture. How do I break her of this?

If your Girlfriend is in the photo, prepare to lose half your shit in 5 years.

If you truly love her, don't push her away trying to control every aspect of her identity. Scolding her over saying something as minor as "Gucci" is cringe worthy and probably a turnoff.

Don't base yourself entire life and relationships on the "alt"-right or Sup Forums culture craze. Sup Forums never had a set identify and always fluctuates. I'd just recommend to be yourself, no matter how much you hate "niggers", whore women, or African-American people in general. Don't be as weak minded to take great alarm in simple phrases and police them under your image.

Thats how you lose a females. (girlfriend, daughter, wife, etc) Just only pay attention to the overt things.

>Sup Forums wants me to save these type of women

No, let them be raped, tossed aside, killed. I dont care.

When a new world rises under the banner of white supremacy, then we can select the few women worthy of saving. But as for now, kill them all.

If we ever want to build a better world, we must cleanse it first.

>we go to the local malls and make fun of whores and nigger lovers
so you make fun of yourselves?

i want to kiss those asses

t. beta male

You have to be a strong authority figure. You should've been controlling her from the very beginning of the relationship so the status quo has been set from the very get go. You obviously have not done this, otherwise she wouldn't be addicted to social media. That's a red flag you should've burned at the start of the relationship.

Sorry brah, you're a beta piece of shit, there's no hope for you.

m8 if shes into black culture best believe she is thinking about niggers too. Where are you from? also dont catch feelings i know is hard because you spend alot of time together but ask yourself this has she really been their for you? has she been tested? my guess no.

>perfect white girlfriend who is mostly sensible
>speaks nigger lingo and feeds into social media culture
>into rap music and social media whore culture

ditch her immediately

>You have to be a strong authority figure. You should've been controlling her from the very beginning of the relationship so the status quo has been set from the very get go. You obviously have not done this, otherwise she wouldn't be addicted to social media. That's a red flag you should've burned at the start of the relationship.

don't listen to this faggot.

Women today revolt. She will get tired and ditch you. You have to make her feel and understand she cant get someone better then you.

>Women today revolt.
They revolt because beta faggots like you let them revolt. Women want to submit to a strong, dominant man. That's what makes them happy, but due to their weak brains they allow Jewish media and their fellow peers to trick them into thinking they want to be free. Nothing makes a girl happier than having their life orchestrated by a commanding man.

I'm going to ask one simple question:
Is her mother divorced and what is her relationship with her father?

>Can't distinguish between rap music and social media, and niggee culture
I have a pamphlet here on the benefits of suicide, user. I highly recommend you look into it! I really think it might be for you!

>Women want to submit to a strong, dominant man
yes someone good looking not some fat ugly piece of shit like you.

Projecting your own insecurities onto me? I'm aware of my strengths and weaknesses. I work out and have an incredible body. At the age of 22 I look 16 years old because I take incredible care of myself, although I think that works to my disadvantage since they prefer men to look older, which just means I can fuck all the 16 year olds I want without any strange glances.

THIS is what I'm going for honestly. I'm slowly building her. She had brain surgery at the age of 15 and has never had a life. She missed all of her high school social life and craves a normal social life and I'm trying to make her into a stone structure to hate people that aren't like us. I'm trying to instill in her that people want to hurt her.

Id love to creampie the one on the left.

Parents are still together and father is a bitter angry man who goes to bar every day and mother is a social media junkie. Both are very wealthy and successful.

>At the age of 22 I look 16 years old
Nice job faggot

My father gave the same advice. Don't try to control a woman. My personal belief is I have to slowly work her into my belief. I don't want her to abandon social media and modern culture, I want her to be aware of the dangers of the world, which is why I am here to educate her about the filth of the world. Fuck Sup Forums. I don't believe in nigger culture and I hate my generations culture. It's my job to show her the truth.

I'm going to look like a fucking god in my 30s and 40s.

You are right though. I'm trying to play this the right way without pushing her away due to minor details.

laat die goddelijke lichaam van je zien user ;)

The key is being gentle, yet firm.

I'm trying this exact approach but it takes a very long time. I understand her feelings and all and I also educate her on what is wrong and might harm her. She understands, but not fully because it's still an issue.

Facebook is the greatest source of evil that our civilization has wrought.

I agree to the fullest. Your full identity, pictures, what you're doing and when, family and friends all in one place for the world to see. Sup Forums LOVES this advantage. I've been trying for a long time to educate women on this. They don't listen and say "I'm just expressing myself"
Dumb bitch you're putting your whole life on a platter for the world to jack off to

If you look 16 at 22 then you must a be the size of a shrimp and you never lift. Not something to brag about.

daily beatings and choking her during sex. make sure you squeeze hard enough so she don't get pleasure from it

slapping her in the face and giving her a command right after also works. your voice must be loud, clear and dominant

It's all down to my baby smooth skin. Minimum sun exposure, excellent diet, just water, no alcohol, no smoking, no drugs, does wonders.

You cannot redpill women; they can't think for themselves. Do and say whatever you want, and they will follow your lead.

be me never lift built af . and no im not round

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

She has started to take after me, over a year. She hates minorities and won't go near them and she points out degeneracy when she sees it. The only problem now is she can't see her own degeneracy when she dresses like a millennial whore or posts selfies of social media and has degenerate dogs sending her messages. It's the final touch I'm trying to instill in her. As in, wear jeans or a dress like a white woman, and use social media properly and remove the filth people from your life. That's the final touch