The split of America

What does pol think of splitting up the US into a few distinct countries?

Useless as long as the problem is still alive aka : americans.

Just nuke all of them.

>New York
>in New England
Anything touching the lakes would be Foundry clay.

Go to bed Putin. We are united since 1865.

Id support it but Texas should be independent

Dixie is all black right?

this is how it already is though. we are a collection of states you dumbass. splitting us up into arbitrary countries wouldn't do anything and all the "countries" would have some EU-type agreement that basically would act as a constitution. the only way this would happen is in the event of some type of civil war with foreign nation sponsors.

Thank you for not putting PA with New York or New Jersey. But Delaware should be with the Foundry.

Dump Maryland into the ocean

They don't have guns. PA can just march in and annex it.

>New Jersey in New England

We don't want those losers and no one else does either.

>Delaware
What the fuck is that thing doing in there?

Well you see it has a water gap.

when you guys make these maps you make one thing very obvious
>you don't understand balkanization
look at a map of europe, not just the balkans but all of europe, notice anything? there's no straight lines, none, that's because straight lines ona map are a sign of stability, when something gets balkanized the maps begin to follow geographic lines, rivers and mountain ridges
>spmeone needs to make one of these using a topographic map, then overlaying the original 48

Think of the benefits in terms of foreign policy. No more will Islamic theocracies be able to blame the US for their own failings. Iran will no longer be able to cry "Death to America" when there is no more USA.

Fuck off, frog. You hand a hand in creating us

Hi Muhammad

>implying Texas is going to give up the Louisiana oil refineries

Make Manhattan it's own state

Fuck, no.
Send the nigs to Africa.
Cut all aid to Africa.
Problem solved when they all starve/die of AIDS.

You will need maaany walls,then

>connecticut
>new york
>jersey
>allowed in New England

we don't want those shitstains

we'll let Delaware stay though

If you take the time to observe, some distinct regions have more autonomy then meets the eye.

Personally, I feel like much of the drawn boarders don't much matter anymore and official separation of the union wouldn't change much save for bringing to light the secutarianisim and political conflict that is already preexisting.

In all, it's useless for now, but all is subject to change. California would be the first to succeed in this political landscape and the events that would follow would be economicly detrimental to all involved.

And so it shall be. The internal turmoil has weakened the American social infistructure to the point where it wouldn't be that far fetched for someone to take advantage of it. But autonomising the states beyond the already set forth EU-like situation, I can't see as being particularly wise in a logistical sense, but I won't pretend like I know all the factors at play.

Divide and Conquer.

Throw the southern part of WV in Dixie and it looks good!

It's okay with me, hit up those mega- metro regions. Take out all of the blacks, browns, jews, liberals, cuckolds, boomers, cuckservatives, most of this board, etc. I'll still be coolin it in the hills with my buddies.

I'm from Jersey, it's not new England. I live in Florida now, it's not Dixie.

Texas should get everything west to the Rio Grande. And not Iowa (although I like Iowa)

Not bad but you should have made Northern Idaho, Eastern Washington, Eastern Oregon, and Jefferson one state. Southern Idaho apart of the Mormon Republic and then western Washington / western Oregon it's own state

Wouldn't the nigger population of Dixie be >50%?

I feel like Alberta would just join with Montana and Idaho.

Northwestern Republic.

You have no idea. Pic related.

Not for long.

Based sandniggers.

id live the shit out of new england and cascadia
but eyy democratic/republic 50/50 is a pretty novel political system when compared to other countries. korea is boring af

Yasss

Cascadia forever!

But since when is Idaho Mormon? I didn't know those fucks were still spreading. I thought they were holed up in Utah trying to breed a white-skinned colony of r-strategists.

leave native americans alone