I just tried to redpill two 16yo girls

I just tried to redpill two 16yo girls.
I told them about the white race dying out, about evolution, iq, family values and all kinds of other stuff.
I didn't say anything extreme, I explained everything well. I spoke with conviction.
They resisted and tried to discard my points. When they failed, they said something like this:
>yeah, so? Just enjoy life. Why should I care? People have sex at 15 nowadays and not for procreation. Etc.
All in all, all reason was rejected and degeneracy embraced.
I'm 19 years old and I know many teenage girls. Almost all of them are complete degenerates, lost.
People say Eastern Europe and Slavs are based and shit.
I know Croatia is not exactly Eastern Europe, but still, you get the point.
This generation is full of degenerates, no matter what country.
The youth is poisoned everywhere.
We are seriously fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2015/10/21/saudi-prince-forced-staff-to-watch-him-having-gay-sex-lawsuit-claims/
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in.../305774/
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/
theblaze.com/contributions/matt-walsh-the-left-wants-to-turn-your-child-into-a-sexual-deviant-dont-let-them/
youtu.be/bBcFfWvexQg
rubycalaber.com/WildestDreamsDeWhiteWashed.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know something that can save you from this thing called 'degeneracy' that doesn't exist in the Middle East

The weak and degenerate will die out and leave only the strong.

>reasoning with women, let alone teenagers
don't do that

You proceeded in the wrong order. First you give them the dick, make them worship, THEN you force the redpill.

If what you're saying is true you legit have autism

>evolietion
>redpilled
sure bud

I just tried to see what would happen.
Kys, faggot.

>using reason
>on 16 yo white girls

First time in Highschool ?

I dunno. Fucking goats and donkeys when there are no boys around seems kind of degenerate.

Slavonia or Dalmatia?

"Hello ladys, do you have a minute to talk about the state of the white race ?"
is this really Sup Forums IRL ?

>(((Jesus)))
>white
Hahahahahahahaha you worship a kike my dude

You should've just fucked them bro.

We aren't catholics. Nor we are ISIS.

Get away from those girls, if they have kids those kids will be beyond fucked up

you should unironically kill yourself. you sound like the kind of easily brainwashed retard that will eventually kill a bunch of people cos someone told you to. kid, listen to me, for your sake and the sake of others: most people here are shit posting. get off the computer, stop talking to children and sort yourself out

The only problem is that everyone is a fucking degenerate nowadays.
People with good genes get brainwashed and corrupt.

>trusting modern jews

you also don't know where the work kike comes from

Learn 2 read, faggot.
I know them, we accidentally ended up spending some time together and it came up in a long conversation that was otherwise silly.

>israeli archaeologists
>uncovering human skeletons in ISRAEL
wow no way so you're telling me that the skulls they used to determine what he would look like are in Israel AND uncovered by Israeli archaeologists? No fucking way I would've thought ahmed from Saudi Arabia would've come all the way to Israel to do it

Dude, Jesus explicitly born in Israel/Middle East. The chances of him ever being Caucasian is slim to non-existent considering he was a Hebrew aswell.

Even if he were "white"-skinned, most Neo-Nazis and/or White revisionists don't consider Jews to be human anyway, so your argument pretty much holds no weight.

i have never cringed harder. i wonder if he used the term red pilled unironically

>/pol trusting jews now
wow

You fucked up OP. The only reason that they haven't accepted the redpill is you gave them too much too swallow at once. Even if you didn't say anything extreme, if it's information that they've never been exposed to they can only absorb a little bit of it at a time. Try again, and this time focus on getting them to slowly accept one point at a time and don't get too ahead of yourself. You have muslim ghettos in croatia now right? Go on a trip with them somewhere fun, like an amusement park or something (or whatever doesn't really matter what it is just an example) and pass by a ghetto. Slow down and just let them absorb what goes on in those streets. Keep them out of danger but you want them to get a little scared.

They talked about how they don't feel like giving birth and carrying children.

Obviously he's not european. We don't know what he looked like so claiming that it's what Jesus looked like is retarded

When you finally realize that women are nothing but baby makers, you'll realize that all the time and energy you wasted red pulling them was in vain. It took me 20 years to figure this out (inb4 slow learner).

Dude you literally worship a Jew what are you talking about

Get woke to the WQ (woman question) my niggers

dont lose hope..redpilling can be a long process.. you cant think that they will throw all that was stuffed into their head out of window beacuse of few talks with you. You planted seed.
>be presistent but take it easy. Try different angles of arguments
>show strong values. Be what you are preaching
>they are still too young.. they will connect the dots later..jst dont abandon them

you are doing gods work. Godspeed.

I do like the traditional household thing.but i like pork.sooooo idk man...

>The only reason that they haven't accepted the redpill is you gave them too much too swallow at once.
Probably.
>You have muslim ghettos in croatia now right?
No. Mudslimes only go where they can live off welfare. We are too poor for that.

I'm not necessarily claiming what he would have looked like at all, just that its very plausible he was Arabian, not black/white/med etc

>Taking 4 Chan autism into reality

Shit, you must be very fun even in a funeral

Not really faggot, places like Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan are the most degenerate places on Earth. Raping boys and animals is pretty degenerate, so is polygamy and incest as well as pedophilia.

pinknews.co.uk/2015/10/21/saudi-prince-forced-staff-to-watch-him-having-gay-sex-lawsuit-claims/
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in.../305774/

they're kind of right, they know that they don't want to breed so it literally doesn't matter to them. they'll reap what they sow and the next generation will have fewer such people

corrected link:
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/

but you literaly are

>calls jews the synagouge if satan and calls them antichrists
>jewish

And you do realize jews don't believe Christ is the messiah?

No I mean he was ethnically Jewish. As in he was born a Hebrew in Israel.

Naw
Females know exactly how fuck'd the world is and they just don't care

If it benefits them, they'll go right along

women are a lost cause. make money, buy land, get them pregnant, tell them they're not allowed to work. it's our only hope of saving them.

Aren't you croatian warmaster from youtube?

Either way, it is hard to redpill some people. They are too drowned into their ideas and their social environment. It's not your fault, it is impossible.

If you want to redpill someone you can't adopt a direct confrontation, just drop seeds here and there and expect their own intelligence to do the rest. And be a nice guy of course, most people have a instinctive repulsion against agressive people.

As I said, it is sometimes impossible if they have a strong social environment. In that case your only chance is to wait until they are in a bad moment or/and their social group is broken. If you feel "powerful" in the context you can even try to break the social group yourself. Learn the tactics of the jew.

Take a look at this

theblaze.com/contributions/matt-walsh-the-left-wants-to-turn-your-child-into-a-sexual-deviant-dont-let-them/

This will help you to understand the push for deviancy and how to answer to some arguments.

Thanks. I'm glad someone appreciates it.
>Shit, you must be very fun even in a funeral
Yeah. Last funeral I went on I convinced my friend to gtfo and we went away to have some fun.

This. It's like playing chess with a wombat.

You are literally ISIS, and you are far worst than Catholic priests. Only around 1% of Catholic priests are guilty of abusing kids, but raping boys is far more prevalent in your sandnigger countries, it is one of the pillars of your society. The entire Afghan culture revolves around raping boys.

No shit. When are you tards going to open your eyes? It's game over, women have tasted the power. Pandora doesn't go back in the box.

It's wasted effort. Stack money, chase your dreams, enjoy life. We are the last of the white race, because whites have chosen this path. There is no redemption. It's too far gone.

Faggot this is the only place where I'm happy. Can you stop implying that it's a bad thing for people to take it into reality? Please?

By the way, I have two 17 years old cousins so I know what I am talking about. I don't talk with them too often now, but they are "normal" girls so to speak. They are beautiful, I fear what is going to happen when their parents let them go out at night (they don't yet).

>the old gods are not forgotten
yes they are

True dat. (((((((The west)))))))thas also plagued this shithole too. Globalization is almost complete

>Aren't you croatian warmaster from youtube?
No. I think he's older than me. He is awesome though.
>Learn the tactics of the jew.
This is a good idea. I'm actually naturally good at this shit.

Being a degenerate is still better than being a Devil worshiper you donkey fucking subhuman.

where the fuck do you live that people have such horrid attitudes, zagreb?

True dat. (((((((The west))))))) has also plagued this shithole too. Globalization is almost complete

Only americans have a problem with that.

Another thing you can do is study virtue ethics and tell why they are worse off by being sluts. That the best way to enjoy life is not being promiscuous. That this is not a Christian only thing, that Greek/Roman Philosophers also believed this.
And then, show them statistics.

You realy taking into account what a fucking black colombian says?

You are mentally ill.

You need to listen to your state funded mental health worker and take your medication.

You are too young to know, but don't reason with women, bro. Play with their minds, create fun stories that drive your points across.

The main thing their minds will remember is whether you were pleasant/sexy/cool or looked wise af while you were talking. If you did achieve one of the above, they will accept your points no questions asked.

Why would a young woman, who has everything to loose in terms of social status, trust some rando taking about white rice.
You need to make them trust you, not just walk up to them like some mentally ill person.

Yeah, I have a young sister.
She's actually blonde and blue-eyed, pretty rare in Croatia. I worry what will happen with her. She is somewhat redpilled.
Exactly. Just see what kind of music your kids are exposed to when they go out and what kind of values do their favourite shows portray.

>NIV
No

youtu.be/bBcFfWvexQg
trying convince teenagers about the value of investing will always be a lost cause
gotta educate them before those hormones hit

you are mentally latino.
You need to listen to your stare funded Nazi race worker and take your hang-rope.

>Eastern Europe is based
>Croatia not really EE
That means you're based, bro
Can't have the cake and eat it too

Dude, how the fuck do you realise that now? i realised this when i was like 12. Literally everyone is degenerate AF and women even more. The true redpill is just not caring anymore. Sup Forums is just an unorthodox method of entertainement. nothing more , nothing less. The West died in 1945.

You're too ugly to redpill people. I'm not even joking. Herd mentality rules society and no one is going to take advice from some random, possibly diseased sheep.

I guarantee you that if their favourite celebrity had invited them to church, they would have converted on the spot and taken vows of celibacy.

My advice. Stop trying to redpill people unless you're a popular, handsome dreamboat. Women will NEVER take advice from anyone else. In fact, most of them do their best to do the exact opposite of what beta tells them in the hopes it attracts a Chad.

answer me

OP you fucked up because you didn't first make them embrace their white identity, of course they won't care about something being gone when they don't view themselves being a part of it.

Should have just jumped to showing them videos of niggers killing each other
Worked in redpilling me and my entire family
This video in particular is great
rubycalaber.com/WildestDreamsDeWhiteWashed.mp4
>SJWs get pissed at Taylor Swift for 'whitewashed' africa video
>They make a video showing the true nature of the neger monkey

You must be feelin' the pain I had on redpilling such stupid faggots.

No, a small town in Dalmatia. On the coast, obviously, not some zagora shithole.
They don't give a shit about the stats. All they care about is emotions. I need a different approach.
I might continue redpilling one of them, the other one I rarely see.
I've learned a bit about this, but I still have way to go.
I know the basics of how to get a gf and not be a beta male.

use some Raid on yourself turko-roach

I like how Greeks tell it like it is

You are too young to know, but that's not a women thing.

Most people (both men and women) have no intelectual depth. If you want to convince them, you have to show them pleasant things.

I have never considered myself a very intelligent person. But from an objective point of view, I am starting to think there is actually a thing called intelligence, and we are all way above average. That's why we can't resonate with the opinions and attitudes of most people.

The other option, of course, is that we are actually dumb. But the problem with that hypothesis is that experience has proven to me I am not dumb at all, I have proven several times with tangible things that I surpass the intelectual capabilities of most people. Not trying to portray myself as anything, as I said, I instinctively consider myself pretty dumb. But from a reasonable point of view, it doesn't make sense.

>133836544

Sad part is that these degenerates are plagued by many of their teachers and professors, thus getting a higher grade for following their ideology.
>i dont mean to say that all professors are brain-washing leftist.

You're objectively wrong. Whoring it up IS the redpill for women. No one is asking Homely Hillary to prom but Slutty Stacy could get married to any beta she desires at the snap of her fingers.

The mistake most women make is getting caught in momentum and missing their golden chance hoping for some mega ultra Chad to fall in love with them.

>I just tried to redpill two 16yo girls.
OP. You are. A massive. Faggot.

>I told them about the white race dying out
retard alert! RETARD ALERT!

Here's your answer. If you establish some kind of social standing in their eyes first they'll accept your ideas in proportion to your rank in the hierarchy.

This is true to some degree. It's slightly more than just physical appearance that matters but the general point is correct that people only listen if it comes from the right source.

If you aren't the right source then your role is to find them and support them in the background.

Nice projection. Why else would you automatically consider he is bad looking? Do you think women automatically change their opinion if a guy is good looking? lol, It's men who actually do that, just because they are sexually starved.

Let me guess, you are a black pill mgtow neckbeard?
Just fuck off.

you can only redpill woman by fucking them good and hard.
thats a fact.

this

youtube miroljub petrovic

Girls are not for redpilling you dumb Serb, save that for the teenage boys. Women conform to the norms men impose upon them.

KYS

Jokes on me.
It happened accidentally.
I didn't plan to even talk to them, I stumbled upon them.

Roastie are not politics god fucking dammit mods

>Why should I care?
they will feel it when its gone
guess it's that way with all of us
and if they are happy with their mixed world of no borders and no culture, then something good happened, they are right where they want to be

>cosmopolitan humanitarianism
>redpilled
you have to be joking right? The new testament got us into this mess.

Mfw
>Arkansas
Are we finally gaining notoriety?

autism

>and if they are happy with their mixed world of no borders and no culture
They don't exactly want that. They just don't give a shit.

>how dare you imply women will only listen to sexually attractive, highly succesful men when they're clearly just as likely to take advice from a random joe

If you seriously think this you don't understand women.