British food doesn't exist

>British food doesn't exist

dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-4692804/Nadiya-Hussain-British-food-doesn-t-exist.html

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/07/11/nadiya-hussain-felt-like-token-muslim-bake/
youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She looks like that chick that entered a cooking contest and was called 'quintessentially british'

>nadiya hussain
Nevermind it actually is her top kek, after people wouldn't eat her dogshit she's trying to say 'b-but whitey food doesnt even exist!!'

Does quintessential british food exist?

Because if not then that seems intolerant.

true.

the british stole theidea for pasties/meat pies from the jamaican beef patty.

Like fucking clockwork. Reminds me of Maxima and her talking about how Dutch culture does not exist. But she was content to be our queen anyhow.

Why does she always look so awkward?

You do know they're inbred, right?

ah yes, a true brit

Why do brown people (eg Indians, french, etc) think cuisine is an effective rebuttal to not being able to build a country? It's embarrassing to watch them reach into a bag and rummage around for something redeeming about their race and all they can come up with is curry or whatever.

telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/07/11/nadiya-hussain-felt-like-token-muslim-bake/

from the comments:
>I had an American friend try out for the show, there is a pre- audition process. She is bright, smiley and very good at baking. They told her she would be distracting from the other contestants because of her accent. Which is lovely soft Texas one. She then said: The advert said you were looking for non Native British contestants. I wasn't born here, I was born in Texas. They just told her she wasn't what they were looking for. She left and was confused and disappointed.

Barely suppressed rage at the women without headscarves

Why do you allow people who openly insult your culture to come to your country?

Fuck white people

Long, long ago I used to have breakfast muffins in Bolton market: black pudding, bacon and fried egg.
Makes me sad to think there's probably not a single non-Muslim left in Bolton now.

I don't, but I don't have a fucking choice because the Government doesn't give a fuck what the people actually want.

>made up of all different cultures
well then that bitch better not eat anything othern than her mud nigger shit or she is culturally appropriating

>Comments 0
>we are no longer accepting comments on this article

lol I bet the bongs blew this bitch the fuck out

QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH

Probably wanted to save the white girl from getting raped by all the monkeys they'll be having on the show

>Yorkshire Pudding
>Black Pudding
>Full English Breakfast
>Fish & Chips
>Haggis
>Muffins
>Crumpets
>Shortbread
Just to Name a few.

The reason English cooking is not well know is because most of our dishes are regional and never make it to London to be sold to foreigners.

Because most ooga booga niggers' families came over in the 1950s and 60s before hating white people became fully mainstream. Seemed like a good idea at the time

Can confirm, the North is full of shitskins and women dressed as black letterboxes

It genuinely sounds like her "traveling" around the UK or just England was her stopping in larger cities and eating immigrant food. She lists Jamaican, Vietnamese, etc. not even going for the "Britain isn't real, it's a union of different peoples" meme, she's going straight for the "white people don't exist" one
>tfw when I just want to try some real bangers and mash

If a government no longer represents you it's your duty to overthrow it. Toss that old bitch queen out a window while you're at it. Jesus, is that woman ever going to fucking croak?

You killed my wife and then claim I don't exist?

jellied eels you facking cunt.
t. pooinloo

>>Fish & Chips

Wrong.

>Fried fish was first brought to England by Western Sephardic Jews, and is considered the model for the fish element of the dish.

>In 1860, the first fish and chip shop was opened in London by Joseph Malin who sold "fish fried in the Jewish fashion".

Found the nig

Shepherd's pie
Welsh rarebits (or rabbits?)

Cultural relativism is cancer youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM

Do you want a slap.

you're telling me an island with a heavy maritime culture, especially fishing, was too stupid to fry fish before some kikes showed up?

>What is Sunday roast

Pleb

Peasant cultures like France and India have developed ways to disguise the taste of the disgusting meats they are forced to scavenge and eat. The superior British cattle and other farm reared animals were so delightful to eat that we had no need to fool our taste buds, hence no history of faggoty sauces.

>British food
If food exists, but nobody eats it because it tastes like shit, is it really food?

Well since deep fat frying is believed to originate in Scotland, I seriously doubt the Scots didn't deep fry everything they could get their hands on....

Frying was only really introduced to non- mederteranian European countries in the 18th century.

you say that with no irony? frying? you mean the act of placing something on a hot surface with an abundance of oil to cook it? you're not at all skeptical about that claim?

She may be wrong, but in practice it doesn't exist.

Half of the ingredients in old world niggerdom comes from the new world,
...thanks to whites; Spanish and British people in particular.

99% of people seem to never have heard of the Colombian exchange, and it irks me so fucking much.

Chinks and some niggers having a fetish about chili not knowing its only been in their culture for 300ish years. Brought to them by the white devil.

wait isn't a deep fried mars bar british food? or what about ros bif?

Watch Heston Blumenthal Great British Food series if anyone seriously believes this. Their influence on cuisine is world wide and the food we eat today would be no where wear what it is today without the British Empire.

That's basic history here. Are own food is proof of it, it has rice brought Spaniards, plantains from Africa, and Cassava from natives, just to name a few.

This. If anything it is just more of the same about races. Be born near the equator and live life on easy mode. Be born in a glacier and now your cuisine must be made of twigs and berries and your mind transcends flavor. Whites are meant to live on a higher plane of existence than these tribal jigaboos with stinky sweaty itchy burning assholes.

>tomatoes
>potatoes
>peppers

most "ethnic" foods wouldn't exist without the Colombian exchange; and those vegetables introduction to their diets and agriculture were through European middlemen

I suspect it was more of a question of fat availability or price. For some reason, frying stuff was viable and thus regularly done in southern spain for longer than in britain. When it became viable, people started to do it (notably, many traditional deep fried dishes around europe developed around the 19th century).

>old world niggerdom

you're new world niggerdom

Foreign cuisine consumed in Britain is still British in and of itself, often being a unique formulation of foreign cultural foods. The British, being inbred rock people, conquered the whole fucking world and took all the best bits from their conquered foes and adapted them to the British palette. Saying the curries and teas the British consume today are at all related to traditional Indian and Asian dishes is as retarded as saying that modern American pizza is the same as Italian pizza.

British Muslims don't really exist.

mama mmia but modern pizza is still italian not american

I just mean it went both ways. At least in Latin America.

True. Turkey and corn were brought from murrka.

>ammagad it has foreign influence, its not brittish!

That like saying modern Curry/garam isnt Indian since it contains spices from the new world. But shitskin cultures somehow get a pass on this. While anything in white cultures that are not locally found in the wild down to a 1 mile radius is
>lmaooo see you need 1 gorillion african immigrants or your food would suck !!!1

>56

QUINTESSENTIALLY

You tell us, boiled dough boy.

Wtf I love Jews now