Futuristic thread?

Pls post futuristic or comfy city/farm escapes

Cyka

Please post more OP, my best friend killed himself yesterday night. He browsed Sup Forums all the time. We were supposed to see this future together. Now I only have pain that needs numbing.

It gets better, user

get used to it.

This is how our future will look like if antifa and (((they))) win.

Lol good one

It hurts me that Japanese artists think Europe still looks this way.

Detroit?

It's what the past looks like, I think it's a remnant of the communist times of Warsaw. I was a little fascinated by that part of the city from that pic, so I actually went ahead and looked it up on Google maps. It looks better in the summer user.

I got you famalam

Our imagined future from the past

>Get to participate in witch hunts against roastie witches.
wtf I love Ted Cruz now

London 2040

>collapsed chimney on a crumbling house stolen from a neighbouring country
Absolutely romanian

>mfw some of the good witches get caught up in the hunt

>It hurts me that Japanese artists think Europe still looks this way.
It does in this case, though. That's Obidos in Portugal. The artist did a pretty good job because that's pretty much how I remember it last time I was there.

it's bit sad to think asians break down when they visit paris

Reminded me Kowloon city

>tfw file name

WE

Comfy

An enormous field full of rape from wall to meadow wall
: ^ )

(Canola in USA)

Saged

>tfw you think you're a pocket mod, but in reality you're just a whining faggot

Where is this? This is where I want to live.

J'dirais Bruges mais ça peut aussi être Venise

No clue, but the site written on the card in the planter is Belgian, so I'd say its on one of their canals.

I feel the same, it's one of my favourite photos.

>if

A good part of Europe, most of Russia and nearly all of China already look like this

Don't tell me you can't see a flag in the middle of the picture

Comfiest dog ever.

Thought it was Russian at first

From the site url on the planter card (.be), and looking at pics I'd say Bruges is it. Thanks!

Oh yeah I always think about it. Imagine some cute Korean girls finally saving enough to visit Paris they see in movies only to be scammed by some niggers, raped by some muzzies and seeing it filled with sandnigs

I don't ask too much, do I?

Location location location

Y'a des arabes? C'est cher? Y'a la fibre?

IBM offices are always very stark and sterile - there's one in my city and even though its mostly just a bunch of cubicles, theres barely anything there. No desk clutter, no niknaks, no extra furniture.

At one point this was my background on my computer. I really enjoyed this scene

It is Russian

Looks like Tampa Bay

this is a very cheeky image.

Later summer 2015, Florida Trump Rally! Tampa bay sounds about right.

This shit was demolished for being overcrowded, even to the chinese standards it was too much

no really, I reckon it's an image of a similar place, with the sky cut out and replaced by the same image again, but rotated

It was actually because that area of Kowloon wasn't defined properly in the 99 year lease the UK had over Hong Kong, so in order to not cause a political fuss by asserting control, neither China or the UK bothered with it, until Hong Kong was handed back over to China.

It's already worse than you could ever know.

Should have been kept as an architectural landmark. It was terrifying how much people fitted in that small space, or how it legitimately functioned as a city outside the country's law and order.

Eh, it'd become known as a haven for African illegal immigrants, criminal gangs, drug smuggling and distribution, etc. It got replaced with a park approximating the original Kowloon fort.

Forgot image.

>A luxury british back yard.

Can we get some retro-futuristic art in this thread? It's my favourite genre of art. Pic related.

that looks like a town in southern spain

Where is that suppose to be? Who drew it?

It's Obidos.

Yead definitely it should have been evacuated either way.