Behold... The beauty! The post modern redesign of Serbian money that some Jews from New York USA awarded!

Behold... The beauty! The post modern redesign of Serbian money that some Jews from New York USA awarded!

Other urls found in this thread:

behance.net/gallery/33931090/Redesign-of-Serbian-Dinar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haha servlings btfo

Wait what is this shit?

Same here

"No you don't get it man, it's SUPPOSED to look like shit that a 4 year old made".

t. modern art

Well you can't have white fucking males in multicultural society

did they let a 4 year old design it

what the fuck are these holy shit

Lmao beautiful dinar

Somebody please punch the designer of this trash.

The bear is cool, the bird is ok, the scribbles are trash.

Arnt thosethe new counter-fit proof plastic "notes" made with Animal fats that are offensive to handle for both Muslims and Jews alike? Love it!

Refuse to believe this is real. God damn; at least that norshite is colourful.

Miloš (((Zlatan)))ović

behance.net/gallery/33931090/Redesign-of-Serbian-Dinar
haha o wow
read the comments

Is that only a proposal or already decided on?
Cute bear tho

Didn't the serbs elect some lesbian?

kek this
Zlatanović sounds like Goldenberg

Why not put something useful on the bills, like formulas for finding area and shit, or a ruler, or something inspirational?

These look like kids drawings

Yes,and she is mommy tier.

What's wrong? This is quality art, goy.

We didn't, our president did

I kinda like the idea where the artist put only the animals you can find only in Serbia but he made them so shit.

>money actually looks like a child drew it

lmao you can't make this up

Why is Norway's money censored?

Lmao didn't even think of that

Zlato = Gold

That's neat as shit. All we have is a bunch of dead faggots and crap buildings on ours.

>sheet draawn
>stel betr then my drwn piccs

Those are actually pretty comfy.

stop this madness

Post some GOAT banknotes

It looks like an indieshit "8-bit" game that completely misses how 8 bit looked like in actuality.

Kurva eget, you are joking, Slobo, right?

There's a lot of varying shades of modern art, before it just used to mean art that didn't follow rules, but now it's an excuse to shit on a canvas.

pleb

>Slobo
Don't mention that warmagering Islamaphobic bigot here Atila

Yup

This is like where you brainstorm and doodle a bunch of shit. 1/10 is cool. The bear is neat. But because it's (((modern art))) they don't edit and the shittiest is elevated with the best

Well, now you will be catching up fast, after the delay in the 1990s and 2000s, you will be educated to the "correct culture".

I unironically like the one with the bear

Kanyeshna, kanyeshna, Misha.

I bet they designed that bit pattern bullshit because it's hard to fake. It's probably got some micro patterns going on that are extremely hard to print correctly.

Forgetting, of course, that humans are supposed to be able to detect the difference if it's going to matter at all. So instead they made it easier to counerfeit because no person has visual memory of what that random bit pattern is supposed to look like.

And the guy who came up with it collected a nice bonus too most likely.

Its befitting of Serbs honestly

tracksuit, Slavity confirmed.

>He thinks that Serbs will adept to the new ''correct culture''
The new generations are more nationalistic and more violent then mine or past ones ever was.

Never underestimate the (((enemy))). In a 3 generations' time even Hans and Heinz started sucking Mohammeds cock.

All bills over 20 get verified by a machine here, at least in the bigger stores. So the patterns are likely effective if they have that as well

The talentless hucksters have already invaded art, where they're at a point that you can churn out literally anything and your (((friends))) will shill your junk for millions, now it's really becoming apparent that they've taken hold of design as well.

I like that bear and the bird is okay. The lines are bullshit though.

on middle and bottom they didn't even try

Those American ones from a few years back were pretty based.

I want Astronauts on my money, fuck Grant.

>Sup Forums cover resize threads

that money looks like it comes with the monopoly

>white man
Hungary has yet to learn how to be multicultural I see

>not posting the vomit colored 5000 and 20000

>replace Tesla with a shitty bear
>replace Mokranjac with a shitty bird
Truly a step in the right direction.

You could still have the animals too, and presidents and other text and shit. There's two sides to the bill. They don't have to just say, ah fuck it let's draw a shitty mountain/valley/road or whatever the fuck that shit is.
What does that little paragraph say on the bills?

That's why you don't save the thumbnail

really awful. kill the judges.

rate our money

i don't really like the colors that much, but the portraiture is at least respectable.

pls rate

That's actually p.bad ass. I like it, 9/10, would spend.

What's with the jigsaw piece on the 10-note?

dindu/10

The backside from the Chronicon Pictum is nicer. That should be on the front side, since the portrait is fictive anyway.

Oh we are: Finno-Ugric speaking crypto-Slavs worshipping Asian nomad ancestors and our forgone multiethnic empire.

Patrician tier

The specimen looks badly photographed, the Polish notes aren't that bad IRL.

at least it isn't EU money :^(

inflation cuck

the only one i like its the 50 lei the rest its meh but at least its not like that

>gay croat woman as prime minister
>banknotes designed by a child which some jew was paid tons of money to make and will make him royalties for life

Serbia died with Milosevic.

a question comes to mind.
who are those? and what to they mean for the average drunk pollack.

this sucks. its equivalent of 10 $

What is it with money looking more and more shit over the years? It's like a rush to see who can make the ugliest bills!

Why doesn't anyone ever make awesome looking money... like maybe put Warhammer art on the bills instead.

Polish monarchs.

various polish kings, pre-partition ofc

because it's not progressive enough

>Poles have a Lithuanian on their 100 note
>Lithuanians don't have their own currency anymore
Well shit.

>rainbows and niggers on their money
Romania is truly the most progressive middle eastern country.

We've got the monopoly money here.

you could have bills with generals or kings of old and famous battles on the back side i would look far better

honestly i dont know why they made Coanda look like a negro i suspect in the future some one will claim that he is based on that also you have actual negros on money

Looks way to colorful, but the reverse motives are nice.

Are those fucking pokemon cards?

We have had forint since 1946, so it's understandable.

If this is real, it must be a plot to destroy faith in the currency. Childish scrawlings do not good money make.

Maybe I shouldn't be complaining. Perhaps this will push people to finally realize what a ripoff paper money is. Real wealth is made of metal!

Look like shopping vouchers.

its kinda sucks to carry metal money on you

Nice thumbnail m8

the bear looks nice though the backside is just shit

I like your money. Don't be so hard on it.

3/5.

It's free, swipe your EBT!

we've got that vaporwave shit going on

Is that a fucking bear? Shame it looks a bit wussy. Needs to be angrier.

Patrician/10 polan

They look even worse at high resolution.

A E S T H E T I C

Blimey.