youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM
thelongeststraw.com/drought-diaries/2015/3/16/the-meat-of-the-issue
gdrc.org/uem/footprints/water-footprint.html
people.oregonstate.edu/~muirp/trophic.htm
indexmundi.com/world/gdp_per_capita_(ppp).html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecological_footprint
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wouldn't be surprised if the same people who share this think it's perfectly fine for africans to have 8 babies.

>your carbon footprint
>your
>things your children do are inherently yours

logic

- Africa most kids per mother, smallest carbon dioxide footprint

- West least kids per mother, largest carbon dioxide footprint.

So much about such (((studies))). I'm gonna have 3 kids, fuck off kikes.

To be fair, the carbon footprint of African children is miniscule compared to that of a Western child.

Not after they immigrate though. If the choice is between "having a child" and "having an african let in to replace your child", there's basically no difference.

Carbon is irrelevant, ecologists and warmers are full of shit. The top way to "save" the planet would be to exterminate all shitskins and leftists to reduce the world population to 500 million or less, now that's a great idea.

Wow thanks Science!

The way to reduce your carbon footprint is to just stop existing

>To be fair, the carbon footprint of African children is miniscule compared to that of a Western child.

Joule for joule, the 3rd world plants are much more polluting

Even chinese can't get it right yet

Why do they hate the car industry?

i am still gonna have 4-5 blonde kids though

I remember this meme. It's one of the things that you know for sure jews have used to convince whites to end their race. That is why they are so fanatical about climate change. They don't really give a fuck about the environment, they just wanna make sure no white people are around to tell them otherwise.

If you would've told me "the jews are using climate change as a vehicle for white genocide" like 20 years ago I would've called you a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory nutjob. But it's real.

It's the reliance on oil and consumption of resources like water through industrialized food system that allows customers to buy Apple's shipped from China in their store instead of ones from a local farm. Also, heavy meat-based diet = consumption of WAY more resources than plant-based. Takes roughly 10,000 liters of water to make a bacon cheeseburger (when calculating how much is used in agriculturefor raising livestock as well as components themselves) compared to roughly 100L of water for a paleo-diet meal
THIS is why Denmark has the 4th largest eco footprint in the world

It was inevitable that the green movement would turn to genocide to further their goals.

After all, genocide is the only way to accomplish them.

There is however light at the end of the tunnel: only academic liberals tend to take shit like this to heart-- so all the world will really end up with is fewer liberals.

>people stop having kids
>immigration rates still through the roof
>population still increase despite lack of fertility
>europes total carbon footprint only gets worse
>every leftist retard left clueless
>jews win again

So much edge

>Takes roughly 10,000 liters of water to make a bacon cheeseburger

Then why doesn't a bacon cheeseburger cost thousands of dollars?

One cow makes fifty cheeseburgers.

Yes, and then when people have one fewer child, or no children, they say "aging population is a problem, we must import migrants to solve that problem".

Look up "virtual water consumption" to better understand the economy and budget/deficit of it
I'm on phone so can't exactly type up a bunch
Certain ecology services have an "economy" calculated by environmental scientists

All countries drop their birthrates when they develop. Stop this meme

You probably can't even get a girlfriend

thats a platypus not a dog you retard

migrants tend to lower their birthrates too in a generation or two.

What's ridiculous is expecting Africans to not have so many children when half of them starve or die from AIDS

lol no they don't, all of the black cunts here still have 6+ kids per family

>I'm on phone

Fuck off, normie. Your (((studies))) are bullshit. Go eat some more grass while us actual people eat steak.

Fuck you. I will have 4 kids.

one trip from the US to Europe and back is as bad as driving a car your entire life?

>kill everybody and don't make any children
>no carbon footprint anymore

absolutely genuins! thank you, media.

Then they just import more of them

>if I put parentheses around something it automatically make it not true
It's not bullshit and I'm not pushing an agenda it's justgood to be aware of our consumption of semi-renewable resources which are drying up (groundwater aquifers etc)
Also
>normie
pls leave

Send back a refugee =
B===================D----

becouse they are cucks

Cars are an symbol of independence. They don't want you to be able to be able to have the freedom a car provides. They want you riding your gay bike in a 5 mile vicinity around your house and crammed in and controlled under public transport the rest of the time.

And a lot of other stuff, too. If we estimate the typical burger to be 4 ounces 50 X 4 = 200 ounces, or 12.5 pounds. If all that we got from a cow was 12.5 pounds of meat, then hamburger would be roughly $100 per pound. The typical cow provides HUNDREDS of pounds of meat. 50 hamburgers, plus 50 pounds of strip steak, 50 pounds of Delmonico, soup bones, and over 100 pounds of other, cheaper cuts150 pounds of organ meat, which is used for sausage, dog food, etc. Nice fake statistic you threw out, which only showed that you have zero reasoning ability, and a very low IQ.

So what they are saying is we need to genocide the entire third world, since they have the most children by far, yes?

Okay, they're doing this on purpose now. This is the fourth or fifth "DONT HAVE WHITE KIDS GOYIM" thing I've seen in a week.

Yes, they do.

>Yes got buy the low wattage Mercury filled lightbulbs. So much better for the environment.

>Phoneposter thinks he isn't a normie
I bet you have a facebook account, too.

>Stop having kids
>BUT YOU SHOULD LET IN ALL OF THE IMMIGRANTS THOUGH DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT

???????????????????

WE MUST HAVE NO CHILDREN TO SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT IN THE FUTURE. FUTURE GENERATIONS WILL THANK US.

>It's not bullshit and I'm not pushing an agenda it's justgood to be aware of our consumption of semi-renewable resources which are drying up (groundwater aquifers etc)

Water still isn't free.

If it took 10 000 liters to make one cheeseburger you couldn't fucking buy one for a dollar

hey man hes special, leave him alone

H h how big are your cheeseburgers?

It's not wrong. Killing yourself or genociding niggers also works.

it just isn't enough to reduce the emissions. Having a slower emissions rate would postpone dangerous consequences further into the future but it would lead down the road of catastrophe none the less.

We have to actively remove some of the carbon from the atmosphere to preserve the planet we have experienced in the immediate past.

igrow.org/livestock/beef/how-much-meat-can-you-expect-from-a-fed-steer/
You lie. I use about 10,000 liters of water per quarter, and it costs $40 dollars. Why do you believe lies? Especially when they are so obviously lies. There are about 500 pounds of meat per cow. If a quarter pound burger requires 10,000 liters....try to follow, dumbfuck...that is 40,000 liters per pound, or, at 500 x 40,000 that is 20 million gallons per cow. If the average cow is slaughtered at 2 years, it will have consumed 10 million gallons per year. Which is 800,000 gallons per month. Which comes out to about 27,000 gallons per cow, per day. Fortunately for the warmist propagandists, their followers are extremely stupid, and incapable of performing basic mathematics.

I failed to convert liters to gallons. 27,000 liters per day is more like 7,000 gallons a day.

No.

how about less imigrants?

A child still need less resources than a grown up shitskin/negro adult living in the same country

they don't even hide that ((((((((GLOBAL WARMING)))))))) is buzz word for New World Order's Global Depopulation and Agenda 21, those sick fucks want only 500 milion people so they could control us much easier.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKUUgLv0ty0

The fact still remains that transfer of energy upwards in food chain becomes less and less efficient therefore more resource intensive. Primary producers >primary consumers (herbivores) > tertiary consumers (omnivores) > carnivores

As you go up, they become less abundant because of the they naturally use more resources from their environment so they have a carrying capacity relative to the land that is smaller than herbs

>you should have fewer children, because people living in the west produce too much CO2

>but let's continue importing millions of people from countries with low emissions per capita

why isn't that mentioned in the study? Stopping immigration from Africa and the Middle east would heavily reduce pollution due to a smaller population in western countries

Agenda 21 is a fucking meme. A Jew from the Netherlands wrote an article for the UN which is now the gold standard, titled "Replacement Migration". It's an overt declaration to genocide all white Western nations.

>STOP HAVING WHITE CHILDREN, GOY!
instantly becomes
>We need to import millions of migrants because your birthrate is too low, goy :^)

Combine this rhetoric with the Kalergi Plan blueprint and other genocidal Jewish texts written against the Germans in WW2, and it's obvious as fuck what is happening here.

You know why.

they forgot the part about genociding all of china, africa, and the middle east.

Is this aimed towards African-Americans?

>not calling out about cow's farts

THIS REALLY STIMULATE MY ALMONDS YOU JEWS

>tfw being on Sup Forums probably means you're not having kids anyways

>When they develop
They've had 100,000 years to try that and they've failed every fucking time you faggot fucking LEAF

different qualities of water. those water requirements infographs are grossly misleading in that they dont tell you that animals need a lower purity of water than we do for our daily activities like drinking, and energy generation in some regards can use straight up raw sewage.

the real issue is the energy to produce it, and/or the energy it would have taken to purify water if it wasnt actively being derived from rivers, aquifers, etc.

Did you even understand what he said?

>one oung kid produces 60 time more CO2 than an adult ho produced the same as the kid + several years more!
Let me guess, retards who make this also write "math is racist and facts are mysoginistic" article too, right?

Did u? Replacement migration is a thing. As soon as ahmed and muhammed move on from somalia they are new europeans and have the sane carbon footprint as the aborted western kid.

youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM

Why isn't consumerism even addressed here?
Twice one's car is brought up but 16 cargo ships causs as much pollution and use as much energy as every car on the planet over the couse of a year. And there are 90,000+ of these ships chugging back and forth from far east manufacturing hubs to buyers markets in the west.
If people simply bought less unneeded crap it would cut down on huge amounts of pollution caused by just getting these goods to market,. Nevermind the energy and resources used and pollution caused by production.

6,000 but still the same as others

can't wait for the SHTF and get on with this

wonder why committing suicide isn't on that list..?
Maybe do the math on how much CO2 Breivik stopped while setting the high score?

Can anyone say "carbon tax on children" (((only white children)))

Throwing around this talk about primary producers, given your basic inability to perform math, means your food chain talk is also false. Plus, what makes you think that if we stopped buying grain to feed to cows, it would still get grown, and shipped to third worlders for free?

thelongeststraw.com/drought-diaries/2015/3/16/the-meat-of-the-issue

gdrc.org/uem/footprints/water-footprint.html

>dude lol you made a simple error in math therefore basic science is not real

people.oregonstate.edu/~muirp/trophic.htm

Further reading: trophic cascades

t. Doesnt know the difference between an autotroph and heterotroph
Did you finish high school?

I'll have a THOUSAND children before I let my race die!

The carbon footprint of an African child is far, far, far more significant than reported because we keep sending aide to Africa to support them with the same supplies we would use to support a child in our country. So add in shipping costs along with the manufacturing and delivery costs to those eight children.

>Having lots of children contributes to global warming
>Suddenly the Arab and African worlds are villains

I'm sure with enough memes and manpower we could pit the environmentalist lefties vs 3rd worlders

>implying cars don't have GPS or license plates, your phone is untraceable and cameras never existed.

THIS

I "think this" and also think that Africas shouldnt have so many children.

The world population shouldnt ever been higher than 1-1,5 billion.

>take gorillions of nignogs
>your child is the problem

>There is however light at the end of the tunnel: only academic liberals tend to take shit like this to heart-- so all the world will really end up with is fewer liberals.
This. It's basically voluntary extinction by those who believe this shit is real, I don't see the problem.

Tell africa that

No you couldn't since they're not actually concerned with the enviroment

No climate problem if extinct

Caroline (((Mortimer)))
hmmmm

It's another

>pol denys scientific evidence thread

Is not the whole reason your government justifies letting Africans into your country the fact that you don't have enough children?

or at least it would be, for now, if we weren't shipping so much fucking aid over there.

Hey Sup Forums
Do I, as a Slav, help combat white genocide by producing like 6 children or do I exacerbate it? Am I white? I don't know if I should 10 or 0 kids. What do, Sup Forums? What do??

I saw this come up on my LinkedIn feed of all places from a professor I used to sort of like. That's overrr. I hate Jews so much.

If you want yo stop with poverty, then you need fewer people.

To be sustaintable by now, the world GDP per cápita shouldnt be 10000 USD or less per year, at the level of production/comsumption of Jamaica. This is a world living un misery.

Sources:

indexmundi.com/world/gdp_per_capita_(ppp).html

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecological_footprint

>2 kids
>1 on the way
>House is nearing energy neutral
>Cars run on LPG
>Water collection, filtration and reuse
>Recyle and reuse most things ourselves

Get fucked, kikes. I'll have as many kids as I want and you can't stop me.

>(((sustainable)))
That fake word is a Jew word and clues me into those affected by Jewish zomnification syndrom (JZS).

time to blow up kindergartens to save the environment