Turks are White

If you don't accept this fact you are Divide and Conquer shill and a kike. We are Europeans just like Greeks and Georgians thus we are white.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews have been trying to divide Turks from other Whites from this board. don't fall for it!

Just fuck me please.

You can't post your way into being white roach. It'll never happen. You're shit skins who don't get enough sun-light at best.

Found the kike. get back to oven jew

fuck off Memet. Nobody believes this shit

Hello juden.

I can see this being true.

Really made me think OP...

>yes goyim turks are not white. trust me!!! plus the greeks,slavs and mediterranean

>Turks are white
Obvious roach b8

Nice try shill

Don't worry man we'll free the whites and kill all the mongols when we retake Constantinople

Maybe you could have argued this if you hadn't genocided and driven away all your white christians after WW1...

White =/= Aryan.
The white meme needs to die and be replaced with Caucasian/Aryan

:DD

Dark haired people with brown eyes are not white.

Come on
I was in Turkey and it looks like third world shithole with hairy black haired inbred monkeys

pic related

Fuck off cunt. The jews are the bastard spawn of what is modern day turkey

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

>muslim
>white

No, Constantinople was white Turkey is not.

People with brown eyes are not whte

Fuck off, roach. You are just as bad as the kikes.

Neither are finngolian rape babies aka swedes

Just no.....

>turkish
>white

pick one

If i go to the stolen part of Cyprus everyone looks like pic related,hell you have infested half of the white population in the south part and the only ones that remain white are people who live in rural villages

who cares? they're muslim
fuck that

* white

Geez, snowniggers are incredibly stupid.

t. Mutt rapebaby

+

Girls with brown eyes, pale skin and white facial features are angels

She looks like a little African princess.

What happened to Sardinia?

i don't care what you are, when your ideology is Islam.

I was just in Turkey last month and you are not even remotely white.

>Triggered people filled with so much shit that their eyes are brown

Sunni Muslims are not white by default. Albanians forfeited their whitehood converting to Islam for economic benefits and power during the Ottoman period.

In the Islamic World, only the Persians are under consideration. They speak an Indo-European language as well, and their strain of Islam doesn't involve suicide bombers and driving trucks into crowds of people.

Whiter than serbs tbqhwyfamalam

Sweden/Winland stronk :DDDD

Inferior Swedish sissy boy is mad.You are the niggers of nordic Europe

>Islam is now a race, except iranians cus then it's not

Found the persian diaspora mudbaby. Average turk is whiter than you.

your average IQ is like 90 . you have contributed nothing to western civilisation. Half the time uou were at war with us. You are brown skinned, You are muslims and have a degenerate culture. You had your chance when you had constantinople

They got canned xDDDDDD

Roaches have never been and will never be white. Prepare for extermination, mudshits.

Nope. Islam has always had an adversarial relationship to whites and Western Civilization. There's a cultural and historical element to whiteness as well.

Shia Muslims don't bother us, and the Safavids were called the "France of the Middle East" by a European traveler in the 18th century on account of their politeness, hospitality, and high level of civilization.

I have been few times in Turkey and I can safely say to everyone that they ain't white.
Fucking hairy wrists and woman white yeah right with pitch black genital fur not blonde like white countries get.
Turkey white, sure champ now make sure non of your hand hairs end up in my club sandwich.

>We are Europeans just like Greeks and Georgians thus we are white.
Those aren't white either.

I think as a German I'm qualified to judge Turks. They are definitely extremely subhuman. Nigger-tier.

Liiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr

At least we turn rapefugee boats back, unlike you faggot cucks. Keep drinking Somali cum, fuccboi.

Trips of truth!

>Unless you're a blonde, freckled, blue-eyed princess like me, you're not white, even though you've been connected with Western Civilization and have been the bulwark between East and West going back Millennium.

The swarthiest, darkest Greek is whiter than the whitest Turk, full stop, Dietrich.

this is like the 50th thread today about turks being white

You forgot to change the caption

Did I?

laffed

Congrats, some Balkan rape baby in your country has blonde hair. You Mohamadans will never be a part of Europe.

I completely agree with you. Here are SOME (though definitely NOWHERE NEAR ALL) of the achievements of Ancient Greece (and ONLY Ancient Greece):

* Science has its origins in Ancient Greece via Thales of Miletus, who was the first person in known human history to claim natural causes for phenomena (as opposed to supernatural causes, for example because of 'gods').

* Major mathematical principles originated from Ancient Greece via Pythagoras, Diophantus of Alexandria (the father of algebra) and Euclid (the father of geometry).

* The Latin script is the most widely used script in the world today and the mother of the Latin script is the Greek script.

* History was born in Ancient Greece via Herodotus.

* Democracy comes from Ancient Greece and, back then, democracy was not the shit-tier, so-called 'representative' bullshit we have today. The Ancient Greeks practiced direct democracy because their cities usually only had a few thousand people and only adult males were considered 'citizens', so everyone important had a say.

* Western philosophy, Western literature, the field of medicine, trial by jury and equality under the law all have their origin in Ancient Greece.

* Anaximander came up with a rudimentary theory of evolution millennia before Darwin was even born.

* Greco-Roman culture was exported to literally every piece of land on Earth during the era of European colonialism.

* Hero of Alexandria was responsible for the world's first steam-powered engine almost two millennia before the Industrial Revolution.

* Many words in European languages (like English, for example) are derived from the Greek language.

>turks

As long as the Hagia Sofia cathedral stands desecrated there will be no peace with your kind.

Only georgians and greeks are europian, turks are not. Maybe laz but thats it

step aside, real niggaz coming through

You have been invaded so many times and to this day Islam controls you. You are not White.

Those are not ethnic turks. Ethnicity =/= Nationality you dumb faggot

>turks
>white
Pick one

Divac is literally full on dinarid race.

You guys are Europeans with a shitskin religion and culture of foreign invaders

We had a Kazakh in our class and Turks made fun of him for looking Asian and having slitted eyes kek

Maybe if turkey didnt genocide the armenian people whitefags wouldve accepted them

Heres come the shitty roachposting...

Yeeees hamad... you are white... yeeeees, yeeeees.

> Turk hybrids (German, Swedish, countries from Africa) and Turks
> white.
>armenians
>white
kek. no

there are no hybrids with Turks.
Türk is Türk

Found the kikes. Damn this board is really filled with shills and jews!

cockroach is always a cockroach

Why do you want to be white, yellow man?

>t*rk
>white
migrated from mongolia and adopted islam
no mate thats not definition of white

Nice proxy shill

I am Filipino, i'm not white but i will try my best to bring down the jews and other secret societies conniving with their Ideology. You don't have to be white to fight the jews. Some Turkish Minorities looks white becuase of the kidnappings of Ottomans, you're not White!! and Facts doesn't care about your feelings.

Free Constantinople when?

Any resemblances to whites come from your Slavic slaves

You guys killed all the white people in your country, it's too late.

are you the mongloid turk that posted your photo the other day saying you were 100% mediterranean?

got to be bait

Nigros everywhere.

>Purest whites I am
Hey bud. You think your ugly Arab ass is white? Fag.

>literally trying to convince people shitskin roaches with nigger IQ are white
>calls other kikes

Are you retarded?

I wonder who is behind this post?

God damn I wish someone would try. I don't care if it's some backwards Asian nation who is predominately Christian. Constantenople is rightful Christian clay.

t. athiest who hates islam.

>Atheist
What a cuck

t. no foreskin because of jewish fairytales

>Turks are white
Lel even crooked Hillary wasn't that bad a liar you filthy cockroaches

>Foreskin
Baby dick is not attractive

You get you cock mutilated the way cattle get branded. Enjoy the pain.

>Pain
Afraid of a little pain hah!
Are you six years old?

Turks are awesome. They make Awesome kebab and mount and blade. And theyy are not the ones commiting crimes and rape in Europe. I would take Turks over Iraqis, Algerians, Pakis etc... anyday

No foreskin leads to a much higher risk of STDs, but I guess it's good you filthy cockroaches get punished for having sex

Are you literally retarded? Youre mutilating away a natural part of your body which results in uncomfortable numbing and pain, and less sexual satisfaction. Youre defending it just because it has already been done to you. Fucking cuck.

How do you call yourself a man with a soft dick?

Literally gay level 9000!

NEIN!
There are some left over, subjugated Anatolian Europeans but any fag calling themselves a Turk is a liar and criminal.

When chinks invade Europe, I will never call myself Chinese. How do you even show that flag? Do you have no shame?
Your ancestors were raped and interbred with by foul gooks, even too an alleged small extent that is still tarnished blood - one drop rule Nigger.

According to the Journal of American Anthropology (2008): Turkic tribe gooks only dominated culturally...
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_people

>Pic related is the real Turkish mutt.

>Baby dick is not attractive
>appreciating dicks
>t. faggot roach

>Turks are White
AHAHAHAHAHA!
Good one.

Turks will never be white. Go fuck your arab goat sister wife.

"Women for breeding, boys for pleasure, and melons for delight" - turkish saying