Today I learned that this man caused the decline of the church...

Today I learned that this man caused the decline of the church, by killing the order of templars which eventually led to the muslim conquest
All because he was in debt to the Templars and had them arrested tortured and set on fire.
Why are people so corrupt? Why sacrifice a future for some coins if you will end up on a history book as a parasite

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tour_de_Nesle_Affair
gnosis.org/welcome.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DUDE
LOOK AT HIM
SO WHITE

This is American education. Did you play Sword of the Templars or something. Disgraceful.

t. comes from a Templar family

> templar family
just go play some assasins cred you larper

Okay. So why did templars have to step on a crucifix when initiated into the order?

Templars were nothing but jews and satanists. Philip the Fair did literlly nothing wrong infact, indeed he did he favor

Because they were heretics and devil worshippers who got corrupted in the east and all the evil shit you hear about is - as far as I know - generally true.

Don't even played the game, seems too lefty occulty to me.

I cant see why is that relevant.
Templars had honor had a code, its a shame how everything gets "washed" away everytime because (interests)

All knights had a code of honor. Templars were heretics and rightly burned at the stake from what I know.

Teutonic knights founded prussia, templars were going to do the same.
>Phillip in debt
> Templar leaders arrested at the same time tortured and after days they admit that they worship the devil and that they spat on the cross..
Right..

>decline
Christianity is not in decline because some king took out a loan and didn't want to pay it. It's in decline because it has purified itself, stripping away pagan traditions and innovation. Pure Christianity is Christ, the belief and faith in him, and giving yourself to him and nothing more. Protestantism found this out and stripped itself of the pagan traditions and the innovations (Which are 99.99% of the reason why people are Christian at all, as demonstrates).

Vatican II was merely the Catholic church realizing that the Protestants were utterly correct about the need for Christianity to purify itself and that, under the watchful guidance of the church, such silly things as iconography, art, ritual, sacraments, and Latin language sermons were, again, just pagan superstition and heretical innovation. Christ, nothing but Christ, and nothing but faith in him.

Christianity's decline is because this is fucking stupid and Christianity without the trappings that Europeans dressed it up in over thousands of years is just an apocalyptic cargo cult that managed to gain a foothold in Roman bureaucrats so they could virtue signal about caring about the poor during a period of economic depression and political turmoil (The Crisis of the Third Century, when Christianity actually began to get a following). When you think of "Christianity", what's the first thing you think of? Churches. Big, beautiful churches that come from the beautiful hearts, the wondrous souls, and the genius minds of White men who hummed to the tune of the transcendent. But that has nothing to do with Christ and faith in him, after all, so the Catholic Church discards it, because it is silly pagan superstition and heretical innovation.

here's a copy pasta about how the catholic church created Islam.

>Removing the templars caused the downfall of the church

If anything, templars were one of the first steps towards the little things that made luther angry and caused his to shitpost

Nah, they were killed because jealous faggots owed them money. Also being your own bank tends to piss people off. It's a shame, the templars should have collected their debts and killed people who refused to pay up. The world would be a much better place today.

>American education
Oh dear. You really believe everything, huh?

Stop watching so much TV and read some good history books. You just repeat bullshit from the 18th and 19th century.

Luther was a crazy Jew and got big because the noblemen took their chance with a religion with which they could shit on the Papal laws.

Also, Protestantism didn't start with Luther - it started in England, with a Christian sect that had been infiltrated by the Jews. (Hint: There's a reason the black singer guy called himself Wyclef Jean).

Jesus fucking Christ, you guys really don't know shit about history.

boy, you sure don't know shit

t. Gnostic Heretic

>the fair

Fucking Centrists.

Nice headcanon.

Every wondered why the king couldn't just say "Nah, I won't pay my debts, deal with it?" - which kings did all the time back then?

The debt theory is just a myth by romantic poets and Orientalists centuries later.

It was a test. Anyone who broke their vows and did it was relieved of duties, because they couldn't be trusted.

False.

>Vatican II was merely the Catholic church realizing that the Protestants were utterly correct...

> Catholicism is dying
> Marxist pope
> ((((((correct))))))))

kys

Templars were faggots that spat on the cross.

>Two lines of bullshit
>"You don't know shit about history"

> tfw old documents stating such still exist.
Lol suuuure shit skin.

>headcanon
nice job removing 14 books from the bible in 1684 and heavily editing the book of Esther and Daniel

you ever wonder why people call the catholic church the whore of babylon? probably because you're drunk on the blood of saints.

Man, these pics are really making me keen on Catholicism.

Vatican 2 was like a super delayed, super huge kneejerk reaction to the need to reform the church

it's no surprise that some people are starting to LARP as orthodox christians - it's closest to what conservatives like in christianity. And also closest to what lefties think christianity is (if only they'd realize modern day catholicism is as liberal as they are)

poor benedict realized he was in the wrong church

This.

Templar?You mean teutonic,templars were french and spanish(from the crown of aragon)

>templars were french and spanish
They were gentry and nobles from all over Europe. England, Scotland, Germany, France, Spain, Italy and so on.

>t. Gnostic Heretic
t. Jew

its almost like I posted a copy pasta about how the catholic church invented Islam or something.

>fighting for Yahweh

what the fuck is wrong with you

whats it like knowing you're going to be muslim in the near future?

Really?Is there any grand master that wasnt french or aragonese?

Maybe. But from what I've read and personally find favor towards is that Saul (aka Paul) gospel is pure blasphemy. Considering he was the only gospel writer that never met Jesus made his writing quite suspicious. The stress on the corporeal punishment of Jesus and his walk to Golgotha took away from the benevolent acts he did. The church began to focus on Jesus the martyr and less of Jesus the preacher. Many archaic notions such as celibacy are to be blamed upon Paul's gospel. The templars unearthed something that perhaps we will never read.
Anyways, fascinating topic nonetheless

Templars got too much power Philip was afraid and he acted along side the traitorous Pope it was basically a power struggle.

Protestants are the worst they married gay's, have women priests, basically no hierarchy complete anarchy leftists wet dream

Andrew Ramsay?
Just kidding. GMs being mostly French and Spanish doesn't mean the other fratres weren't from elsewhere, though.

That fanfiction is about as good as Supernatural.

*quran kissing intensifies*

unlikely desu, but if it happens it's not that bad. I'll be too old to conquer, plunder and take 4 wives from the subjugated people though, but it's still better than western faggy degeneracy.

I'm on the fence about him. he's in the gnostic gospels, and is personally led by Jesus Christ to the other 12 disicples.

also the prayer of paul is what opens the nag hamamdi codex, and it is quite a beautiful prayer.

>archaic notions such as celibacy
I don't see how its "archaic" read the act of thomas if you ever get the chance. also jesus speaks quite approvingly of celibacy in the new testament.

Maybe some of them,but they were mostly french.And germans had the teutonic order,so its hard to think in a german templar

Are you fucking serious? The templars are the root of the modern central banking scam. All international banks started from the Templars, who were he worlds first communists. How do you think they funded their gigantic operation? They would take a Knights money and give him a check which he could cash when he got to the Middle East. If they would have been completely destroyed we wouldn't have the federal reserve ruling over the United States and central bank cartels ruling over the world trying to create a one world economic system. Philippe just realized way too late what the templars were actually doing.

Why you can't trust French people user, not now not ever

>but they were mostly french.
Of course. Mostly. They only need 51% to be mostly, though.
>And germans had the teutonic order
More of a north east thing, and even so plenty recorded in the Temple, Hospital, and Lazarus.

i guess blasphemy must be easy for a catholic.

>All international banks started from the Templars,
There were international banks prior. Templars just did it best, and perfected cheques.
>who were he worlds first communists.
Well no. You just said they were bankers.
>They would take a Knights money
Nope. Knights were expected to make a donation for their own upkeep as a once off, but bequeathments, church support, and business were how they got rich.
>Philippe just realized way too late what the templars were actually doing.
Don't give that kike credit where it isn't due. He was just trying to weasel out of a debt.

The Templars didn't really play a large enough role to defend the Holy Land from Muslims. They weren't even the ones that took in the first place.

Also, it was a den of spies and court plotters. Made sense for him to root them out.

>Why are people so corrupt?

Because of Catholicism.

so many words on such a useless topic

Shouldn't you be licking a Muslim's feet?

>The Templars didn't really play a large enough role to defend the Holy Land from Muslims.
Sure they did. They were the best troops in the Levant. But even that can't beat shitty odds.
>They weren't even the ones that took in the first place.
Because they didn't exist, obviously.

>Jesus speaks about celibacy
Really? Where? I don't deny it, just genuinely curious. From my understanding were not a majority of apostles married men? Even Jesus, according to some who would be considered heretics, may have not been a virgin himself.
The movie based on the book, the last temptation of Christ, plays with the idea of Jesus marrying and having children. Personally enjoyed the conversation jesus has with Saul years after the being crucified.

> All international banks started from the Templars, who were he worlds first communists. How do you think they funded their gigantic operation?

babylon, persia, greece, rome, egypt, and assyria would all like a word with you.

good man.

His sons were cucked and his male lineage ended in their generation.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tour_de_Nesle_Affair

My point exactly. They did fine without them. By the point they were destroyed most of them were basically just bankers. Or at least most of them were. Templars wouldn't have stopped anything.

>They did fine without them.
Apples and oranges. Without Templar forces and tactics, the Francs would have had a much harder task holding what they did.
>By the point they were destroyed most of them were basically just bankers.
Actually a bit backwards. Templars had been diminished a bit by 1307, but were always being replenished. Trouble was that everyone had pulled out of the Levant, so there was not much they could do alone. But they were still trying. Jacques de Molay was busy trying to muster support for another Crusade when Phillip threw a tantrum.

to be fair, none of this is taught in any american school at any level. its just dates and names breddy much

Not even close.

The last of the Templar's territories in the Hold Land had already been lost for a few years when Phillip ordered their arrest. Most of the Christian territory had been lost over a century prior.

The Templars had no reason to exist. The Christians had lost, and no Christian ruler was particularly interested in re-opening that book.

The thing is that many of the Templars weren't killed. You should know this especially as a Portuguese. They found safe haven in Portugal under D. Dinis, where they were reconstituted as the Order of Christ. It shouldn't have to be said how important this Order was in the Age of Discovery.

> Even Jesus, according to some who would be considered heretics, may have not been a virgin himself.

take a look at John 20, Mary Magdalen is the first person Jesus Christ goes to see, and she calls him teacher. ask yourself why she was the first person Christ personally goes to see after the resurrection, and what did he teach her, there's an answer. there's also Genesis 2:24 where Jesus quotes from it 2 times in Mark and Matthew. also take a look at proverbs 8-9, these 3 chapters of the bible with included contexts from genesis and mark/matthew have led me to believe Christ was married to Mary Magdalen
>b-but she's a whore/prostitute
i don't particularly believe this but even if it were true, but take a look at the book of Hosea when you get a chance. there's a mystery concerning mary magdalen in the bible around the resurrection chapter.

overall i pretty much recommend to disregard all "councils" discerning legitimacy of cannon as none of them are divinely appointed. there are lots of "ideas" about what the gnostics teach and pretty much 0 of them (apart from christ being married) are backed by their scriptures.

>Really? Where? I don't deny it, just genuinely curious.

Matthew 19:11-12

> From my understanding were not a majority of apostles married men?

most likely, Peter has a daughter in the gnostic gospels

also the combination of texts from the bible alone that i mentioned makes me think John 2 is Christ's wedding.

>act like a jew
>be treated like a jew
>waaaah so unfair! i dindu nuffin!
kek

What's misguided about Methodists?

The templars were killed after the holy land possessions had already been lost.

And they were practicing repackaged kabbalah that they learned in Israel in secret

Thank you for the reply. You wouldn't happen to be the Ape of Thoth? Your knowledge and manner or writing is very similar.

He was of course married. No jew would follow a single man nd call him a Rabbi

>And they were practicing repackaged kabbalah that they learned in Israel in secret
Probably Johannites. Qabbalah wasn't such a big thing at the time.

Is that from W23rd St? Looks familiar.

no I'm not. I don't post on /x/ much, its not really a great place to discuss Christianity and its mysticism from what I've seen.

but I have downloaded a lot of the archive of books he teaches though a lot of them end up being blasphemous

>books he teaches
uploads**** had a brainfart.

Yes friend

Nice. Love that building. HRA in the Egyptian Room was bitchin. Hate the cigarette smell in all the ante-rooms, though.

Visited a long time back. The friend I brought with me ended up becoming a mason there. the tour is open to the public as is the library.

are you a mason?

have you read the testimony of Solomon? I've came across it recently and have developed some theories about it, it seems to be a guide to exorcisms and demons and mentions Elmanuel dying on the cross and being the son of a god a little too much in order for me ti ignore it.

The new librarian isn't a member, though, so that part has unfortunately turned to shit. Visiting hours, even for members cut back, and no help from the staff, where they used to be encyclopedias themselves.

If you ever get to Philly with some free time, check out the GL there. Even more impressive. Same with Boston, but on a smaller scale.

>here's why my cult is actually good and you should join it
>ad infinitum

Truth is self evident.
You are the parasite.

Hail Baphomet, the Horned Lord!

No. At one point in my life I was fascinated by 'esoteric' knowledge. Met interesting people back then. Was amazing how many people are interested in these topics. Not in the sense of conspiracy this and that. My friend happen to come from a line of masons. His father is a famous movie actor. He himself was in a series on HBO.
My personal journey found its way to thelema. And then like that, my inspiration faded away. Enochian magick was also another interest of mine.

the enochian magic also greatly interested me and I was almost ready to devote myself to being fluent in the language, but the gnostic gospels has Christ promising things like "things the eyes of angels have not seen" which is eerie to things like the book of enoch where God states

16.3 "You were in Heaven but its secrets had not y
et been revealed to you;
and a worthless mystery you knew. This you made kn
own to women, in
the hardness of your hearts. And through this myst
ery the women and the
men cause evil to increase on the Earth."

meaning there are things in heaven that no angels have seen, and the mystery of warfare that the angel in question gave to mankind is "worthless"

have you been taken out of the thelemite creed? are you currently a christian?

I hope my posts have done a bit to inspire you to take the gnostic pill if you already haven't.

Philip did nothing wrong.

He was called "the fair" because he was handsome.

This, they were proto freemasons and it was right to kill them

>It's right to kill European Christians because i don't understand them
Flag checks out.

Enochian magick is fascinating. The amount of information that can be stored in that system was really intriguing. Dr dee himself (an actual Merlin) was interesting to read about.
To be honest, I've been spiritually empty for a long while. But I'm trying to regain some level of enough self discipline to sit and read and meditate once again. And yes, I was raised a Christian. All forms of mysticism of the abrahamic religions piqued my interest

he destroyed the jewish hold in france, i dont see a problem

>opressed the jews
nothing wrong with this, friendu

He literally did nothing wrong.
Also, claims he illegally tampered the coinage are unjustified and incorrect as well as misleading.
Cui bono, fellow Sup Forumsacks, cui bono?

I'm in the same boat as you in a sense, I tried meditating and was attacked by apparitions of dogs and birds that I created, but I some other sessions I've felt a spinning and euphoric sensation that felt like a time lapse of stars occurring in the entirety of my brain and I havent had the disciple to purify my intentions and try it again. I prayed for my ignorance to be removed and it was all at once, and now that I see things clearly I have a sense of direction at the same time as not having one.

if you're feeling spiritually empty again I reiterate get yourself a Nag Hammadi codex. gnosis.org/welcome.html and pay special attention to matthew 10:8 and mark 16:17-18 for I think these signs are going to be performed en masse soon.

I believe Jesus Christ and his prophecies end up being in the hindu scriptures as well thigns like the animal sacrifice rules (jesus met every single one of them according to the hebrew and vedic tradition, as they are entirely the same) and his prohpecy of how he'll be born of a virgin, and wear a crown of thorns. the new testament ends up being incredibly hindu in its symbolism.

I'll make it easy and put simply what I know

in most scriptures it tends to indicate that body is a temple to god, and the spirit of god (the true god) is within you I believe the location of God in the body is directly in the breath (this is evidenced by Abrams and Sarai's name changes to Abraham and Sarah, the breath of God was added to their names), which is why breathing exercises are the foundations of meditation, when you focus on the breath, you're literally focusing on God. like tuning a radio to receive a signal you can tune the human body to receive God but in order to do so one most repent for their sins, or transgressions against the universal law established by the divine.

You are misinformed.
The Templars were just a Knightly Order and weren't responsible for stopping muslims.
It is true that Jaque de Molay was trying to organize another crusade but to say that the fall of the Knights Templar was what caused muslim victories is inane. What really caused the subsequent muslim conquests was the reluctance to start a new crusade like he and the mongols proposed not the fall of the order per se.

They were the church hammer. But they had their own ideals. They were more christians than the pope itself at that time

>by killing the order of templars which eventually led to the muslim conquest
What? The levant had already been almost entirely lost to Muslims by the time the Templars were destroyed and it isn't like the hospitiler knights did much to stop the Ottoman invasions.

>and it isn't like the hospitiler knights did much to stop the Ottoman invasions.
Kinda did. They harried their navies into submission a couple times, and were a major thorn in the side, causing distraction and relocation of resources.
They did the best they could with what they had.

Yeah but that doesn't matter. Your first claim is false.

>They did the best they could with what they had.
I mean yeah, doesn't mean they stopped them. The primary thing that stopped the Ottoman empire was simply stagnation and decline, although if you want a named person John III Sobieski works, him breaking the siege of Vienna helped lead to the rapid collapse of the Ottoman Empire during the great Turkish War. The Ottomans lost massive amounts of land during the war and it was essentially the beginning of the slow decline of the Ottoman Empire.