Do single fathers make a better parent than single mothers?

Do single fathers make a better parent than single mothers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8TJ_LlGilLo
youtu.be/pSe40tX-oTA
randomcriticalanalysis.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/racial-differences-in-homicide-rates-are-poorly-explained-by-economics/
youtube.com/watch?v=Etcb-uVcZO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking wolves make better parents tha. Single mothers.

Do you really need to ask?

/thread

Just thought I'd take a second to myself after working in the garden with my own kids. Yes. The answer is yes. Now I'm going back to work with them, unlike their shit mother who'd probably take an hour to post some argument against it.

Single fathers make better parent than two parent household. Basically, men are better than women at everything. And, what women touch trans to shit.

Yes

Does not matter, it's still worse than the parents staying together.

There is nothing worse than single mothers.

right

>1 post by this ID
... saged in case of /bant/ bait thread.

Anyway, statistics say that yes, yes they do.

In my case it does. Ex kept the kids away from me, used them as pawns for a long time after the breakup.
Oldest threatened to commit suicide in and around the time after the ex's boyfriend kicked her and the kids out of his house. Shit didn't turn around until after I lawyered up and got through all of the lies I'd been fed by the ex. Now that I get my kids every week, their lives and happiness has improved greatly. They're less introverted, less depressed, and they're learning how to do man stuff like build a deck, repair a faucet, that kind of shit. At their mom's? They learn how to manipulate, lie, and look up YouTube videos.

In my case, it literally doesn't. I truly believe one of us would be dead if we stayed together, either from dress: I know longer have heart palpitations and ringing in my ears, or by one of us axing the other during some argument. The bitch was psycho after having the 2nd kid, and I've got an idealists temper.

>Remus

That's his girlfriend.

I have a friend who is a far better parent to his daughter than her mother.

But truthfully, I'd like to see statistics. My intuition is that children of a younger age probably express happiness and comfort from living in a single mother household more frequently than they do a single father household.

I would also expect that single father households probably produce more capable adults less prone to dysfunction than than single mother households.

But again, I'd like to see stats. I aint gonna google so someone either confirm or debunk my hypothesis please.

Yes

I have both parents but spent most of my life with my mom as my dad works all day and watches tv and goes to bed when he comes home from work.

Guess that's why I'm an autist.

Why didn't you marry a woman who wasn't insane?

>woman and baby on the picture are white
Hey there, Shlomo. You know perfectly single motherhood is a brown people thing for the big majority. Yeah, white kids from single mother home are probably more likely to go a wrong path, but they're a minority of the kids being raised by single mothers.

One thing is immediately obvious:

Female authority figures are everywhere in a childrens life. Most teachers are children, its more acceptable for women to be around children.

A girl growing up with no mother can substitute that by talking to other female role models e.g. asking her best friends mum about her period.

Can you imagine a girl asking her best friends dad about how to know if a boy likes her? Or when she should have sex?

He would be lynched by the womenfolk.

>even men are better at raising kids than women

Is there a single thing women are good at?

Thank you

raising my cock

Probably in practice, but not due to their gender.

Fathers dont get randomly saddled with children they didnt want, if they accidentally a human, they fuck off and pay child support for two decades while bitching about it constantly, or they manage to dodge the child support entirely and just straight up pretend their spawn doesnt exist. These fathers would be just as bad as the single mothers they saddled with actually raising the baby, maybe worse, but they dont factor into the data, only their equivolents with vaginas do.

The few single fathers that do factor into the data, due to actalually raising a child alone, are fathers who actually care for their child and managed to prove their superiority as a parent in a court very biased against them, after going way out of their way to bring that to court. Or they are the survivor of a healthy partnership where the mother died somehow, or went psycho.

She was beautiful and could cook really well. She was kind of nuts, but no more than any other woman. Driven by emotion, cry at the drop of a hat, etc. She didn't turn into a violent bipolar mess until after the 2nd kid was born. Some of it had to do with the self esteem of losing her youthful body I think. The whole pregnancy rearranges your neurons thing turned out to be real, and probably finished off the rest of what normalcy she had remaining. Also, that recession wasn't so great to bring a kid into the world.

fpbp

Yes, very much so. I grew up with my single mother from the time I was 2 until the age of 7. She was just a wreck of a person who couldn't provide for me or my brother and was constantly moving from relationship to relationship which often involved much yelling and discourse. When my dad gained custody of me it was the best moment of my life, like going to heaven. He actually had a stable job and other stuff needed for a child to grow healthily.

You should have beat her. Beating disobedient women unironically fixes relationships.

To be honest, in numbers, 28% of the white population is more people than 78% of blacks.

Doesn't mean white kids from single mother home are more likely to become criminal than niggers who are natural born criminals.
To me it's just a correlation, niggers are most likely to be from single mother families, the causation is being a nigger. It fucks up the stats because there is no cross study (at least I can't find one) so you can tell "see? It's just because of single mothers, not because of race".

Niggers make better parents than single mothers.

Did I mention she was a serial cop caller? That was the part that made me run and not look back for a while... The possibility of losing my freedoms in this biased world we live in. I've had the cops out to my house probably a dozen times for shit she did. Last time got me an overnighter without conviction, so I stayed the fuck away, errr she stayed the fuck away from me, I kept the house, after that.

This works hahaha.

>Cook the man some fuckin eggs.

youtu.be/8TJ_LlGilLo

don't trigger me, user...
>tfw you will never impregnate the cutest bitch ever to have the cutest daughter ever
>tfw your future wife will never die from some unknown illness
>tfw you will never go to the playground with your daughter as a single dad and get all that free pussy because "Is that your daughter Mr Serb? Where is Mrs Serb?OMG how cute is that, awwwww....."

Then change the fucking picture faggot, I didn't make it

men secretly want this, I know I did.

Absolutely. Without question. And I say this as someone raised by the rare good single mom. Single fathers are the 2nd best family structure besides two parent couples.

Still, you're reposting this piece of antiwhite propaganda.

I remember this ad as a kid. Beating your wife is the solution to every problem.

youtu.be/pSe40tX-oTA

Thought I was the only one?

I've heard from two cucks on youtube that it's extremely awkward for a single Dad to bring you kids to the playground.

Congratulation for your critical thinking.

All women are insane. They have to be trained

Besides, it's pretty well-known that white women make far better mothers than black women.

According to every study on the subject, yes.
Might have something to do with the fact that a lot of single mothers tend to be stupid whores who end up with unwanted kids, while single fathers usually make a conscious decision to raise their kids.

>Congratulation for your critical thinking
what are you, a gook or something?

Statistically, yes.
Also fpbp

i imagine it to be the cutest thing ever, why would it be awkwa-
>two cucks
ok

Wtf lol no, all the mums gimme the winky eyes

I'm just white. My dad died and I was raised by my mum. Doing pretty good here.

Someone did look at the data. Single motherhood does have a pretty bad effect on crime.

randomcriticalanalysis.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/racial-differences-in-homicide-rates-are-poorly-explained-by-economics/

The destruction of the black family was terrible for black people.

As soon as you lose the stroller they think you're a pedo. I don't even go to the park without my wife anymore.

If you're not dressed like a rapist nobody will care. And plus having a kid is the ultimate pre-selection. it attracts more pussy.

That's some great anecdotal evidence you got there

this is what I'm talking about if your not a Chad Dad you're fucked

>dressed like a rapist
wut

I was raised by a single father. The man provided for me up until I graduated Med school (heck, the man, still leaves some cash whenever he visits).
So to answer your question, yes.

Sometimes you just don't know how people will react when they perceive they have leverage over you.

Didn't mean it as an evidence, I was just answering to you calling me a gook.

I never feel that way. Quite the opposite really. The amount of attention you get from the ladies is a confidence booster. The only thing awkward is if/when you have a daughter that's a teen and has tall genes so she's basically like 6' and wears your ex's clothing. Everyone does double takes and assumes that's your girlfriend because you've got a youthful 30's look. Now that can be awkward, but I'm immune to it at this point honestly.

Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ of any group in the world.

What do they do differently than every other group?

The men teach their kid(s) everything while the woman stays in the fucking kitchen.

Anecdotally, when I was a single dad (because my ex-wife turned into a literal pill-whore who abused our kid and had PCP in her system), my son was insanely smart, well put-together, amazing at everything. He had behavioral problems, but I attribute most of that to literally being abused by his mom, and my financial instability (hard to work and raise a kid while going to college w/o child support).

Several years of raising this kid by myself. Got re-married. New wife demanded we take ex to court for child support.

We fought about doing it but ultimately I caved because she was threatening divorce (and I didn't want to put my kid through any more instability).

The second I go after my ex for child support, she gets an interest in being in her kid's life again. Several years not even attempting to make contact... then overnight sudden interest in seeing him.

Courts gave him back to her w/o even making her pass a drug test.

>new wife has baby
>she immediately divorces me anyway
>calls me her new "built-in babysitter"
>hits me with child support and a ton of other bullshit
>her parents pay for lawyer
>too depressed to fight back

I have no idea how my son is nowadays. She brainwashed him into believing I stole him from her and I was abusive. Haven't seen him for a few years.

At this very moment I'm being a "built-in babysitter".

Now I just sit on Sup Forums thinking about killing myself.

I really hate this fucking world. Women are cancer incarnate and deserve their own holocaust. Fembots when?

You mean get the cops called on you for watching your daughter play in the playground because of lunatic anti-pedo hysteria from emotional neurotic women.

>Sup Forums brags about being better than women at raising children, considers women no good at raising children
>at the same time Sup Forums bitches about women not having kids and not being willing to be stay at home mothers, like Sup Forums expects them to do the childrearing despite men in Sup Forums's vew being more suited for the baby-raising job

hmm

It might not get better, but at least your not with either of those pieces of shit. Too bad for your kids. T-t-thanks government.

There's s difference between Ashkenazi and ethnic Jews. I'm not Jewish, but dna tests prove I'm a fair bit Ashkenazi. IQ's 139 and Dad did teach me a shit ton while Mom was in the kitchen, so I can't really argue.

Parental Alienation is so fucking common. Even though it is highly damaging emotional abuse that affects both the targeted parent and the kids, women get away with it and the 'authorities' do nothing as the unwritten mantra they repeat is 'mother is never wrong and must never be challenged'. I feel for you user, I have been through similar. Good to hear you got access to your kids again. I wish you and your kids all the best

>The whole pregnancy rearranges your neurons thing turned out to be real
wtf are you talking about?

It doesn't "rearrange your neurons" if the woman stays thin.

I've witnessed both sides of this and the thin pregnant woman went back to being really hot with one or two TINY stretch marks within a couple months of having the kid.

God damn. Women have convinced you they're fat/disgusting post-pregnancy because their "neurons changed".

What about the kids? Are they fucked now that they are stuck with your crazy bitch ex wife.

only if you're ugly

>doesn't know there is a huge difference between Ashkenazi Jews (white) and Israeli Jews (middle eastern)
Sup Forums sucks today.

Traditional household wives (see: not retarded whores) are amazing. They keep the kid from getting too fucked up, feed it good food so its healthy, implement dad's rules to the best of her ability, and stands aside when dad wants to teach the kid.

Well, it was their own self absorbed body conscious mode of thinking that warped their inner being. So yeah, pregnancy did that. I suppose the phrase is a bit over generalized though, so your right.

The best part of my situation is I only date cute chubby women now. This isnt the reason for it, but it must drive my ex insane.

What's more plausible the wolf story or Romulus murdering Remus for jumping over a fucking wall?

The oldest threatened suicide while I was in my exiled phase. Now that I kept the marital house, she got her and the kids kicked out of the rich boyfriends house and in with her enabling parents, then back out on her own to a shitty 2 bedroom, yeah the kids are ducked while they're with, but I've been careful to create stability, so they really are night and day different when they're with me. Hopefully the better traits rub off on them.

I'll likely never see my oldest son I single-handedly raised for his childhood again, but my 2nd wife just texted the other day talking about how some redneck psycho at work is causing her to quit her job.

She said she's scared he'll "hurt" her.

Go to his FB. Tons of pics of him playing with guns. >mfw :D

So I'm hopeful I'll get full custody of my daughter soon.

If not, I'll probably just leave this place and go somewhere nice. Daughter is only 5 and already a huge spoiled cunt. Mommy did attachment parenting and literally never punishes her for ANYTHING.

At this point, why care about any of this shit?

Sounds unappealing. You're basically an unpaid cook and nanny for kids that may well be someone else's, what with you not being allowed to teach your own values to them as you desire to. Kids like that are basically strangers to me, I have no attachment to them. I can see why lots of women don't want to put up with it.

>gun-wielding redneck psycho might be your only hope for a future with your loved one
kek

Yes, there are statistics that prove it

Outstanding fpbp

It doesnt make a difference

Good goy, put yourself first and don't give a fuck about what is best for the group. Your making the Frankfurt School real proud. Selfish cunt.

Yes. Men at one point most likely taught women everything they know about being "feminine"

>Dad not around
>Younger sister tries to go out in see through clothes
>Stop her and lecture her about wearing such clothes
>Point out more conservative clothes to her
>She changes into them before leaving

Not that I was blind to female nature before. But sometimes I have to wonder if women have any real sort of natural judgement that didn't come from being taught by a man.

Except a woman's values are probably retarded trash, thus, irrelevant.

thats only in the the west because american education

My great grandfather was killed by his wife, my grandfather didn't have his father, his daughter my mom didn't have him around and my dad was pushed away by my mom whom i love very much..

I visit on holidays to a house full of women, aunts, and female cousins at the house of the one husband of an aunt who's son works and lives on the land with his wife and children and they have a church.

Im blessed to have them as family.

but rest assured the single mother epidemic is a plague on society.

I've seen it firsthand

Why is is always a daughter?

youtube.com/watch?v=Etcb-uVcZO0

Do you think she didn't change the clothes once out of the house?
I had a "free, independent" gf so I know all the tricks.

ikr, this world is fucked up beyond belief.

>I visit on holidays to a house full of women, aunts, and female cousins
yikes

Yes 99% of the time

Men pushed against a wall dont blame others, they rise up to the challenge. Single mothers blame everything else and ruin families

>focus in being successful financially,
>preferably freelance, self employed or business owner. (more freedom/ free time)
>be rich at 35-40 yo
>buy eggs from some top model
>make an embryo adding your genetic material
>get a surrogate mom from Eastern Europe, Mexico whatever.
>make sure none of these two women will have any rights to the children
>repeat x3
>now you have a big white family that won't be ruined by a white woman

Bonus:
>associate/organize with other men doing the same, advocate the single-dad lifestyle.
>send your kids to private education
>don't own a TV, control their access to internet, don't be a neglecting parent in general.
>enjoy how much will other women rage when they know what you're doing knowing they've been rendered largely useless.

And that's how you get kids without having to deal with bullshit from women. That's exactly what I'm planning to do in 10-15 years.

Yes, because men tend to be more rational and less narcissistic in general. Men are more responsible, because men have to. Most men don't live life on easy mode and therefore know what it takes to overcome hardships.

You got it all figured out now execute.

Yes, a father sets an example to be emulated by the son or sought out by the daughter so she then in return finds a husband who will raise her children like her father raised her. Single mothers are cancer upon the earth spewing out generations of degenerate whores and beta sons.

If he was Muslim that could be his wife.

>Mr. Serb

Fuck you, I just had a retarded fantasy about a movie called "You Got Serb'd"

Pedos m8. Normal men want to have sons.

Yeah, not so much. If you just stand there and brood and are creepy, yes. I get flirted with 75% more often when the kids are with me. Laugh, have genuine fun, and you'll be swimming in it, even from married women.