Transhumanism is coming

Race no longer matters
Society no longer matters
Tradition no longer matters

How can race matter when you have everyone's genetic code, and you can print as many people out as you want? You can totally design your children's genome, create them super strong, super tall, super smart?

It's coming, and it's coming FAST. This is the future.

Obligatory

haven't cattle breeders been doing this forever with belgian blue cattle? im not sure if that was about inhibiting myostatin or just spending years finding and breeding cattle that don't have it.
remember the "myostatin-free baby born in germany" it was a picture of a jacked baby thigh in black and white. that was like 15+ years ago so let's see the kid. the human potential for muscle is not that extreme. they'd just look like bodybuilders. there used to be rumors about this fella having a myostatin deficiency. there is an odd quality to his muscle, anyway. but "superhuman" would just mean you can look like him without tons of drugs and working out.

I still have Nightmares about black people changing there kids white and white people changing there kids blue.

INC

thats just GH + slin megadosing

Don't worry about replecants anytime soon
But augmentation and a robotic workforce is very close to the present

understood. what im saying is that people mention him and flex wheeler whenever myostatin inhibitors and gene doping come up in bodybuilding. and they just look like guys who megadosed hormones. and they also megadose hormones.

here's the "myostatin baby" from way back. what im driving at is that it's not going to make a superhuman - it's going to make a guy who looks like a mid-size bodybuilder but doesn't take the drugs or train.

>still cant engineer leg day out of the workout routine

TOXIC MASCULINITY!!!

Part of my job is genetic counselling, so my name gets passed around and every single year, more and more rich couples try to hire me for illegal modifications. Three years ago, it was a couple of people wanting pretty basic cosmetic changes, but now it's getting more extensive. I've always declined, but you can be 100% sure there are a few who say yes.

This is the start of an arms race, so start whipping your kids into highly specialized savants or fork out the cash for modifications, or else they'll never achieve anything in life as the modified kids will rise to the top of every single power structure they inhabit.

When will they learn

>mfw having to bump the transhumanism threads on a Sunday

Pick up the phone you idiots

This thread will get decent if you give us stories

>replying to someone from an hour ago expecting a response
Are you retarded?

Worth a try man ;_;

Don't know what to tell you.

Back to page 1

>blacks use obamacare to make their fetuses white
>look white, as intelligent as whites, dont resemble their parents in any way
>kids are slaughtered by existing blacks and their own parents

Reminds me of that book Childhood's End by Arthur C Clarke, for some reason.

Cisper and augs are the future and all, but I doubt we'll receive any immediate benefit from it.

Fun fact: If you can copy your mind and run it in programs than copies of you could simultaneously experience heaven or hell depending on which program or body they are given to run on. Or you could end up in a situation where you autonomous copies of you running around the world (or occupying thousands of programs like a video game). You could even be killed by your own copy, or it could go on to be more successful than your, etc.

Never considered that.

>in da future cool shit will happen, trust me goys!

>this means everything that worked for millions of years is now irrelevant, because the future MIGHT have cool stuff for the ultra rich

>not giving it freely to all the good boys