The white population in the UK is 79.8 and your prince is dating a mixed race women...

The white population in the UK is 79.8 and your prince is dating a mixed race women. Lmao! keep doing what you're doing guys

Yeah but he's the perpetual prince, he will almost surely never be king so it doesnt matter but yeah its still pretty fucking fail not even gonna try to justify it kek

It's a publicity stunt. He strictly licks the queens fart box, he is a mommas boy.

She's pretty good looking. At least it's not Michele obama level

Good he's whitefying her mudded blood.
She's 50% white.
Their kids will be 75% white

Sure it is. You guys are contributing to your own demise, but want to blame everybody else

Good.

Everybody should just mix. Worked for Brazil

Love is something which dies and when dead it rots and become the soil for new love. Then the dead love continue its secret life in the living new one and thus is reality there is no death in love.
>EAT SHIT MUHAMAD

No way she is anything less than 75% white.

I'm converting to Judaism and marrying a Jew. White people are done for as a people, they might last abother couple hundred years but too much altruism and degeneracy has destroyed us. I'd rather my kids be Jewish and rule over the mongrelized "whites" like ashfini

A
FUCKING
LEAF

well his dad is a sand nigger.........

Gooooooood!!

t. Mr. 39%

>implying

The only thing "Britain" deserves is a multimegaton nuke.

It's Harry, he's got no responsibility, he can fuck who he wants

Balding really fucked William up.

They bring you the glory of the loo, and that's the thanks they get. Fucking ungrateful coolies.

Brazil is a great role model we should all strive for

Well, it is not like British were truly Whites, one island, small genes pool

Not bad at all, i think it suits him well.

Any figures for the UK minus Londonistan?

We've got loads, don't worry poo.

Niggers with white skin still look like a different race, why don't libtards get it?

lol

>2014
>graduate from ugly duckling to handsome semi-manly prince while your brother looks like a balding cuck

>2017
>Charles genes catch up with you, start balding and become a cuck