What was wrong with this movement again?

What was wrong with this movement again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVXdxaaRiAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MGTOW is like setting your own house on fire and believing that living in a tent in the backyard is going to put it out.

buncha faggots tried taking it over and turning it into a mens rights movement because no girl wanted to fuck them

which completely misses the point

Anti-life

Nothing, really, but a good half of Sup Forums is just fucking retarded.

>muh jews, muh white birthrates.
As if birthrates are anything other than a meme and a red herring. It doesn't matter if the white birthrate doubles, the West is still doomed because of immigration. Closing the borders does much more than enabling whores.

Shittiest most irrelevant analogy ever.

Not an argument.

>being pro-life on a 7.5 billion people planet

MGTOW is far more smart than old fags from MRA

MGTOW introduction

youtube.com/watch?v=iVXdxaaRiAU

Lol. Based

Manchildren Goying (((Their))) Obvious Way

And how many out of 7.5 billion are white?
Your race is dying out but hey at least you BTFO roasties by not sleeping with them right?

Blanket statement "More whites" isn't gonna help, it never will.
We need to remove non-whites from Europe and close borders.

If you care so much about the white percentage, why not just eliminate all the non-whites?

It's kind of snowflakey really. Whinging autists crying and throwing their toys out of their pram because life isn't easy mode.

Now, don't get me wrong, I think there's nothing wrong with disregarding women and getting the fuck on with your life without them, but why do these neckbeard fat cunts have to make such a fucking song-and-dance about it. They just come across as attention-starved whores, no different from the loud, flamboyant, and annoying camp/drag queen homosexuals you get, in contrast to regular fags who don't make a big thing about their sexuality.

They need to shut the fuck up and get on with their lives like men, instead of acting like narcissistic little drama queens.

I see the MGTOW thing expanding beyond just marriage, we already see it starting to happen.
Think about the articles like "why are so many millenials dropping out of society, why arn't young people buying homes" etc.
I don't think many high school boys have intention on going to college, this going your own way thing is expanding past just a diamond ring.

Why should I, as a sane man living in the West, settle for some non-virgin whore?

>Non-virgins are far more likely to cheat/divorce
>They're used goods and disgusting
>The courts are slanted in their favor

Why incur higher risk for less reward? Birthrates? Like I already said, immigration is a far bigger problem.

Even if I were to settle down with some "reformed" skank and have 3-5 children, it will, at best, act as a Band-Aid on a cracked dam.

America takes ~.5M (predominantly nonwhite) immigrants each year. This doesn't include H-1Bs, DACA beneficiaries, refugees/asylum seekers, Jus Soli children of foreign nationals (Anchor babies), etc. Europe's in a similar boat, your immigration numbers across the board are horrific. Even worse, there may yet be *another* MENA refugee crisis looming over the continent, considering a rather large famine is projected in the region.

Close. The. Borders. Birthrates are a meme.

>Shittiest most irrelevant analogy ever.

Did I hurt your feels, snek? Is it uncomfortable to think about the notion that your life problems and your unfulfilling "solutions" to them might be self-inflicted? That if you had redirected the energy you spent rationalizing your philosophy towards improving yourself you might have been a functional member of society and been happier to boot?

Everything.Giving up on women is not the solution.

solution for what ? I want a good life that's all

200+ replies guaranteed incoming...

It's the sexual equivalent of the blackpill.

Why does is even need a name? If you're not interested in long-term relationships with women, so be it. Does it really need to be a "movement"?

>muh dick
>muh white race

Is like fat acceptance, instead of getting your shit together, you give it a name and make it a movement to validate your way of life. So instead of maning up, finding a woman, and perpetuate your family/blood/race/line/whatever, get a house and being and adult, they say "I stay single out of choice" when they didn't have any choice in the matter due to their immature ways.

If you really care about spreading your seed, you become a sperm donor and find out, years later, that your genes exist in a good hundred children all across the countey.

Hell, you could even fuck with the labels like I do, and snicker as the obligatory black parent wants black kid and gets a white boy.

This is actually a fairly good catch. Men are opting out of society nowadays.

I don't mean this in the sense of conscious MGTOWs gaining steam and popularity, that's certainly not the case.

However, there are plenty of men that border on the fringes of MGTOW. These guys may or may not go to College. Thus far, they've tended to end up at mediocre jobs with very little enthusiasm for career advancement. They're certainly not working overtime. In their free time, they'd prefer to surf the net, play vidya ("Normie" stuff like FIFA, or CoD), and have drinks with their mates.

I'd encourage people here to spend some time browsing Feminist/Lefty/Lifestyle blogs targeted towards women in their mid-twenties. Whenever the subject of dating comes up, these authors go into a collective frenzy to pick apart the "unmotivated manchild." That kind of behavior seems to be becoming far more common, and women are noticing.

And why shouldn't men drop out at this point? The economy is rigged against the middle class. Economic mobility is in the rear-view mirror; nowadays, to even hope to stay in the middle class, one has to incur massive debt at College. Communities are gone, and society as a whole has shunned men, in favor of propping up minorities and women. And speaking of women, they're worthless nowadays. Disloyal, used goods, vain, shallow, greedy, manipulative, etc.

There's simply no reason for a lot of these guys to bother playing a rigged game.

This isn't the first time in history that this has happened, either. Interestingly enough, it tends to happen following societies "liberating" themselves sexually, provided they don't collapse outright, first.

I cannot recommend J.D. Unwin's works on sexual regulation, civilization and culture enough. His writing tends to shine a little bit of light on "What's wrong with young men today?"

>So instead of maning up, finding a woman, and perpetuate your family/blood/race/line/whatever, get a house and being and adult
I don't want any of that though.

>Tips le virgin's

>tfw only half white
>tfw Sup Forums can only get half mad at me for not having kids

What is the solution then? To pretend they've made no mistakes at all? To pretend that someone else's seconds (or sixteenths, in this age) make good partners?

When only ~15% of young women DESERVE marriage in the first place, why shouldn't men be giving up on them?

You know, it's actually projected that ~40% of millennial women will never marry. That's a fantastic thing. They've made their bed, they deserve to lie in it.

>They've made their bed, they deserve to lie in it.

Women don't have agency, user.

Here's the problem user. There simply aren't enough worthwhile women nowadays.

~15% of women ages 18-22 aren't shit. That's it.