China is taking on Boeing and Airbus. What do you think, Sup Forums...

China is taking on Boeing and Airbus. What do you think, Sup Forums? Are you ready to ride in a 100% authentic Chinese passenger jet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Havilland_Comet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chinese IT and telco products are banned in the EU, guess what will happen to chinese planes ?

There's a 0% chance. Not even if I my life somehow depended on it.

the made in china meme is real

I'm certain their planes won't crash every time they take off like the Russian planes. Seriously, what's with Russian made planes? Are the pilots not sober or something...

Is going to take over the Chinese market and maybe some counties where China has a lot of influence over but that's about it.

Malaysian airlines must be euphoric

>If you don't fly on this plane you die
>If you do fly on this plane you have a 95% chance of dying

Why wouldn't you just fly on the plane and hope you get lucky

I use about 90% chinese made goods. I live quite comfortably

Didn't one of those chink planes crash at a demonstration a few years back. It was covered up pretty hard.

People say their shit is junk. But how could america still have the one of the highest standards of living if 90% of everything they use and consume is junk?

So that both wings can fall off while I'm in mid-flight? No, thank you.

Because Chinese stuff is considered consumable. When it breaks you throw it away and buy another. Toaster, ceiling fan, pots and pans...

Imagine all the people who have no idea they're going to die on one of those death traps.

Airline pilot here

Nobody in the western world will buy Chinese jets. Hardly anyone buys Canadian jets

Airline pilot here

There's nothing wrong with Russian airplanes? They know how to design a good jet. It's other factors, human factors

Maybe he has a fear of plunging horribly for several minutes after the rudder falls off because Li Chen eyeballed the measurements. I'd rather slit my own throat.

DELET THIS

Its not like literally every product you use in your daily life isn't made in china in the first place.

Yeah its scary as fuck, but companies have already sold us the fuck out to China as is, and we've been using their shoddy shit every day.

I heard some lib fuck economist claim Trump supporters are racist because really only 4% of the american market is made in china, I was in my car, and at my next stop for my underpaid job because of competing with chinese sweatshop labor I found 100% of the first 5 products I checked were made in china.

For example you literally cannot go to a grocery store and buy a straw without it being made out of chinese plastic, every straw you've used in your life 99% chance chinese garbage.

Yeah but you don't die in a fiery crash if your straw breaks...

So stolen Euro/ USA tech reverse engineered and then assembled? They don't even know how those engines work, it's just poor copies.

>That greenish grey background

Kek, never fails to make me laugh. Chinks are such retards.

if they turn out as their elevators or escalators this is sure going to be a gun ride

Explain. If it's just drunk Russian pilots why do most western countries ban the planes altogether?

>dog-fight
Heh.

Wonderful

Competition inspires innovation.

> leave Boeing and Airbus to me

inb4 crash attributed to mechanical kills 350

They'll claim a Muslim did it

Chinese babies.

>why do most western countries ban Russian airplanes

They don't? You see antonovs here all the time. At least we pilots do m. The 224 regularly comes into Detroit, nyc, etc.

Russian helicopters fill the skies. Russian airplanes are also there if you are looking. American airplanes and European airplanes are just more common

Russians crash due to poor training, improper crm, bad ground controllers, had maintenance, etc

Russians can design an airplane. Anyone that thinks otherwise is a dolt. Even the American government agreed

I can already imagine passengers falling through the floor midflight

I'm sure the plastics they use as well as all their other materials meet the highest standards senpai.

You're worried about chinese jets and you've been drinking your Venezualan produced orange juice through a chinese cancer tube every day lf your life.

The point is worrying about chinese products is too late once its reached passenger jet stage, this shit is ridiculous. I wonder the number of people that have died because of using common household products produced by fucko slants, probably way more than you think.

>Its not like literally every product you use in your daily life isn't made in china in the first place.

and the quality of products has been declining steadily for a long time now? Since when has "made in china" ever been used as a positive qualifier? China is fucking garbage.

With all the major air carriers it's all about fuel efficiency.

I highly doubt grorious chinee Boeing ripoff gets anything close to the MPG's an actual Boeing gets.

Bet they can't give them away. The fuel costs would negate any savings.

>Are you ready to ride in a 100% authentic Chinese passenger jet?

Lol, fuck no. I want real people making my aluminum death traps, not soulless chinks.

Really? If something breaks right away I never buy that shit again.

If 90% of everything I buy breaks easily because it's junk, I think I would notice by now, but I haven't.

Well not that it really matters but I don't drink orange juice, and I certainly wouldn't do it through a straw like a savage.

They catch Chinese made airplane parts in Boeing and Airbus aircraft all the time. They're illegal because they're sub par made with sub par material. It's not a meme, fwiend

Would literally much rather fly on a hue jet, they make quality products. Would never trust a Chinese jet. They try and cheap out and cheat on everything and with something as big and complicated as a jumbo jet you're never going to find every corner they've cut no matter how good the QC

see
I wasn't saying its a good fucking thing I'm saying boomers should be fucking hung up by their ears for being the worst fucking generation with zero ethnic or national pride and allowing this trash to happen in the first place.

I'd rather ride a plane as the only non-muslim passenger, especially after seeing how the chinese drive

hell fucking no. and if i ever go to china i aint riding in a lift or escalator.

I don't why you guys make your life sound so miserable.

We have one of the highest living standards in the world (and continually rising). That wouldn't be possible if all our shit was garbage.

/thread

And that being okay.
>only 10% passenger loss this flight, Good Job!

It will crash within seconds after takeoff

For example you're probably using a phone and computer that was assembled in china. Is that shit junk?

If so, why the fuck are u still using it?

chinks take short-cuts to engineering. their planes may be cheap, but they're unsafe.

they won't be able to compete. maybe the planes will be used in asia, but there's not a snowball's chance in hell they'll make it to the west where we have safety standards.

Wearing a pair of two week old Walmart sweatpants now with the pockets already torn out.

Incidentally, the Chinese space station is scheduled for launch in 2020. Can't wait to see the space equivalent of Chinese trucks driving into bloody-thirsty lampposts

Hues make a jet, did you know that? They're quite popular

Although the aircraft was designed and built in China, it uses a number of Western components and technologies, including CFM International Leap-1C engines developed by GE and French aerospace company Safran Aircraft Engines. Honeywell also supplied critical components of the jet, including power systems, fly-by-wire controls, navigation equipment, wheels, and brakes.

As long as it's made with stolen Western technology and not by Chinese engineers cutting corners.

I'm too scared to fly any plane let alone something made by ping pongs who work like slaves 24/7 and most likely forget to put half of the parts in place

They did this to themselves.

Boomer fucking detected.

I mean its not like I have to order work pants off the internet because any pair of pants I can buy in a store rip a knee or rip the crotch sometime between 5 minutes after I put them on or two weeks max.

China is fucking garbage and if you'd willingly buy foreign over American made you need the firing line, you're the problem.

They rip cause they're the wrong size dipshit. Stop wearing tight spandexs for pants u faggot.

I have a couple of pants that were made in China and I bought most of these 2-3 years ago.

>buy foreign over American made
Welcome to the 21st century we live in a globalized society

>Use a Harbor Freight Chineseium screwdriver on a 50 year old American made screw in my house.

>Screw strips screwdriver head.

China will splatter larger!

Chinese webm thread?

Key word here is work.

Glorious china stitching may hold up for fucking around the office, but not doing anything that requires any physical activity.

Yeah thats the kind of attitude that gets you dumped in the pacific because Chang Li thought Chang Pi already put the bolts in and they work on passenger jets for tree fiddy an hour.

>Buying/Flying in Chinese aircraft

I wouldn't even trust Chinese cars

>Hardly anyone buys Canadian jets
Plz buy

Bombardier engineer

The design will be ratified by EASA and the FAA. It's the scheduled maintenance that you should be worried about

>Be chinese
>Wife wants to go shopping
>Annoying but I have to take her there
>Walk by a dying kid while going to the car
>Trying my best to survive traffic while wife complains I'm the only one stopping on red lights
>She asks to drop by the nearby market to buy some premium dog meat for dinner
>Get to the mall
>Tells me I can go to the videogame booth while she shops
>Try to take the escalator but the paneling falls and I barely avoid being pulled in
>Take the elevator instead, where I jump a 40cm gap to get on
>Long queue, one guy taking a shit in the corner
>Give up and go play in the claw machine
>They put live cats in there and they're too fat to catch
>Wife comes back
>Go home happily in time for my sunday work shift
Feels good to be chinese

Well my company bought 'em

I for one prefer the crj900 cockpit layout to Boeing and scarebus

Britain lost its place in the sun to America through folly and tragedy. America will achieve the same outcome through outsourcing and apathy

T. Brit hiding from the sun

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Havilland_Comet

That's a sweet piece of shit airplanes ya got there Britain

So they can build them but can't fly/mantain them? Russia a throwin it in the easiest part.

It's a GE/Safran leap engine. The chinks just bought it

>Implying China didn't steal both Boeing and Airbus designs, like they do with everything else.

The only good part was the live cats in the case machine

You're going to love the G7000 then

Apart from 3rd world shitholes, no one will be buying those cheap copies.

Yes, this is correct. Their airplanes are engineered well, but everything else lacks (except military. Those are good on all levels)

WE even being the good non militay Russians here. One of my professors in college was Russian and he wrote the book on aircraft automation. They aren't stupid.

The what? I only know the RJ series cuz I fly them, and the cs100/300 because delta bought them

Bring*

New Global 7000. Big toy for each boys essentially.

Have you considered most of us grew up in a world where there is no other choice?

You think I have enough resources to start making smartphones in my lifetime? Maybe I can start and then my great grand children will finally be able to use made in the US ph-

Oh shit, rich faggots will just sell off parts to China because it's cheap and boomers set up the world that way.

I'll just make literally every part of a smart phone in my basement.

The fact: phones must be made in China because of greed and boomers set the world up that way. Thanks for ruining it.

*rich

T'was revolutionary for its time. Sometimes one ends up existing as a cautionary tale for others.

Free markets are built on such things.

Still hurts, knowing that you could have had it all if the cards had been played better.

Oh, ya duh. I haven't followed corporate development but I'm sure it's badass

Ok I just wanted you to know it is a pile of shit but it's a coll design. Aircraft advancement mostly happens thru accidents

Fuck to the no. Chinese made shit is made of 100% shit. Only the shittiest shit is used in shitty Chinese construction.

Boomers, it would seem, have sold your future out from under you.
I wonder if we had a word for the generation who doomed our working class to the trenches and empire to history books

competition is healthy

Who cares if you fly American all the maintenance and heavy mro is done in Beijing. Most commuter airlines are done in mexico and other places.

They can obviously make planes if they wanted. It's puzzling as to why they waited so long to try

>It's puzzling as to why they waited so long to try

Too busy making the world's best elevators and escalators.

yeah but freefalling from cruising altitude isn't

>Who cares if you fly American all the maintenance and heavy mro is done in Beijing. Most commuter airlines are done in mexico and other places.
This is true for heavy maintenance like D-checks, maybe C-checks.

Mexico does American. Tunisia/North Africa often does European aircraft. A- and B- checks are done in home country.

>I wonder if we had a word for the generation who doomed our working class to the trenches and empire to history books
I definitely don't know much about your history, but seems to be a change from colonialism to globalism: there is no Britain, so you don't need the colonies.

I imagine it's about the same as the boomers.

>all the maintenance is done In beijing or Mexico

Uh, no. We do our heavy checks at our American maintenance bases u faggot

They're great for regionals don't see why they aren't bought more. Has the wide body fad phased out yet?

the western world buys everything else from China. soon they will buy cheap jets.

Nope, lots of widebody aircraft still around and being produced, even new stuff such as the 787 and the 350

The airlines don't always go for what's cheap, when lives are at stake

Homemade my ass,they're using reverse engineered tech from the early 2000s

It really must feel bombastic to hoard other people's tech and claim it's 100% indigenous designs.
BAC fleets were trash

Please stop making statements ending with a question mark?

I look forward to a video of a public shaming of a woman by 4 grandma chinks who are slowly run over by a truck which is in turn flattened by a falling crane then falls into a sink hole

Followed by a 100% Chinese made passenger airplane crashing into it.

You must be talking about that little shithole in tulsa because they closed down Houston before the bankruptcy.

To bad tulsa will follow when American contracts gru in Brazil. I seriously don't understand how maintainers put up with that shit