Woman is a whore, gets called a whore, sends "troll" to jail

vice.com/en_uk/article/gqm994/sending-your-online-troll-to-jail?utm_campaign=global&utm_source=vicefbuk

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7qHO0
snapito.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>uk
sometimes freedomâ„¢ has its advantages

There should be permaban for linking to the sites and not an archive

yes

vice banned archive.is links

Did they ban printscreen button too?

>vice

tl;dr

did you do this manually or do you have some fancy api that turns urls into jaypegs

>posting with your real name
>using goybook
>not using a VPN to conceal your identity

He had it coming

What is her username?

>guy calls out a girl on being a whore, saying "I'd rape you if you were better looking but I wouldn't fuck you a nimbus" on a facebook photo
>faces three years in prison for "rape threat"

I think the world is going to change dramatically soon.

>I'd rape you if you were better looking
I don't see why he's getting charged with threatening rape. The context of that sentence is that she is so ugly he would never even consider the act.

You'd have to be an idiot to read that with any other possible meaning.

>aussies are THIS cucked

>January 2016
He's free now.
archive.is/7qHO0
>Sydney man Zane Alchin has been given a 12-month good behaviour bond for writing sexually explicit and threatening comments on Facebook.

>Magistrate William Pierce said he accepted that Alchin did not incite rape with his comments, but he intended to be offensive and has "already paid for it big-time" suffering a torrent of abuse in return.

>Magistrate Pierce caused rumblings in the court when he described the women's Tinder profile as containing a "somewhat inflammatory comment of a sexual nature anyway".

>"The fact that he (Alchin) said raping a feminist was better because they're 100 times tighter is disgusting. The fact that he can get away with saying that because he had half a bottle of bourbon at 11:30am is disgusting.

>revealing his power level on Facebook
He deserves to go to jail for stupidity.

It's all clearly just banter.

You can now go to jail in Australia for banter it seems.

top tier european civilization there, yup.

free world and all that...

muh demoocracies

BAN FREE SPEECH BECAUSE IT OFFENDS ME

snapito.com/