Dress like a white man

Dress like a white man

>America
>white

Damn, it supposed to be a nazi flag.

How high are basketball shorts suppose to be?

Just above the knee is fine.

Nice try vladislav

I was told shorts are not acceptable to wear as a grown man

YOU ARE NOT YOUR FUCKING KAKIS
YOU ARE NOT YOUR JOB
YOU ARE NOT YOUR CLOTHES
YOU ARE NOT YOUR CAR

That's true.

Is this considered acceptable?

That's bullshit just don't wear cargos

GAAAAAAAY

YOU ARE (((NOTHING)))

From the balkans and wants to dress like a metrosexual. What are surprise, but then again if you are a muslim it is normal.

So boring.
Who wants to live in a world where everyone is a clone of someone else?

Says a fucking leaf on an anonymous tiwanese coil bending forum to someone he has never met.

If it's summer, there is no excuse for wearing long pants. Shorts are where it is at. I'll give exceptions to North Dakota and Minnesota, because of the mild summers.

You can never go wrong dressing for the weather.

damn

My legs are way too hairy for shorts. I just wear blue jeans, a black or white tee that fits me well, and a brown leather jacket with brown leather boot shoe things. Simple and old fashioned, not flashy, but clean.

By the way, none of these styles are implicitly "white" and the idea of there being "white" clothing is fucking absurd. OP is just suggesting you dress like some trust fund kid whose dad is a lawyer.

those shorts are for faggots.

>pink

Fag

I don't wanna dress like a faggot frat boy

ROSS

This shits pathetic.

Dress in a way that projects "I'll burst your fucking lips and curb stomp your primitive skull" to all the shitskins around you.

I'm not saying full 14/88 neo-nazi skinhead, but at least wear something military/facist looking. Suits when the occasion calls for it. None of this gay frat-boy American pastel colored shit though.

Are you suggesting people wearing different clothes is somehow exciting?

This shit is like just wearing a white T Shirt and Jeans every day.

If you're going to wear button downs at least have interesting patterns on them or something / wear a jacket to add variety, and don't wear those gay ass boat shoes unless the occasion calls for it.
Wearing boat shoes to a restaurant would make you look like an idiot.