How is Sup Forums so influential at producing memes despite such little resources?

Prominent liberal institutions like large media corporations, most universities, etc. have influence obviously but seemingly struggle to produce memetic propaganda at Sup Forums's level despite a near infinitude more of resources. How is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ4x0XNU9uQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Passion and time. All there is to it.

Sup Forums isn't limited by sterile corporate standards or political correctness

As much of a meme PJW is, we are really the new countah culcha. We're completely in touch with what's cool and funny, whereas the liberal establishment is completely out of touch and therefore struggles to maintain influence.

Utter lack of sincerity or a coherent ideology is our strength. CTR had 5-10 bullet points they were focused on and it made them hilariously transparent and laughably ineffective. Lulz will beat a focus tested 6-phase corporate strategy every time.

basically we're the vietcong of memes

leftists have had their minds Mind Raped into incompetence at reflecting on the world and delivering salient information about it to others

It's easy to meme when the truth is on your side.

I'm not sure about the rest of Sup Forums but i have beautiful average north mexican women that inspire me to do so.

lol this nigga just said truth is a little resource

>resources
Nigger, all you need is microsoft paint. The "resources" we have are numbers and youth, and understanding of Sup Forums culture. I've been coming here on and off since I was 13 in 2007. To people who haven't been here nearly as long, much of what we do is baffling.

Because the left makes meme's based on perceived reality and what they want people to think, or what they think people want to hear

Where /pol and other's just take real pictures and put a fact on it. The truth is powerful

theme youtube.com/watch?v=sJ4x0XNU9uQ
maybe its not so infuential

>North Mexico es whiiiitee
Are Mexicans the new Italians?

normies are essentially too boring to make funny memes

this

anonymity is a defense of interesting people

all the interesting people have at some point been all "Uuuugh, how are these people EVERYWHERE" and so they come here and we get a semimonopoly

they have other lives and do other things elsewhere but only here do they all come together as a mighty

Autism

t.retarded kraut

Sup Forums is virtually irrelevant in the greater picture
Sup Forums mattering is the greatest meme that every existed

Well typed.

Easy OP, liberals/leftists cannot meme. It takes a high level critical thinking skills and creativity to create memetic masterpieces. All theses fools can do is repeat shit they hear on TV.

I agree here. Knowing internet culture and getting the progression of how a shit post become a meme is huge.

Because it comes from the hearth, it's true and by exposing reality amid all this forced everyday propaganda, even if not conscious, it resonates with the people that are seeing it - reality and truth will always prevail. Maybe that faggot shared the maymay to be "edgy" and maybe the other autist shared it to prove how "disgusting racists are". At the end of the day, whether it was for attacking it in order to bury it or for saying i agree with other words, with both of them resonated the fact that they have been shown reality. It is not forced, not propaganda, thus "WE" will always win.

bro iknow mexico and ypu know it is really hard to find a pure whte, except in the north :cool:

they are retards and have no comoon sense, if you cat know the truth, you cant meme

Albert Einstien: The secret to Creativity is hiding your sources.

It takes a different mindset to meme than to produce other media. A meme is an example of a fundamental, basic juice of an idea. To express something in its simplest form, requires a deep and complete understanding.

Plus Sup Forums gets a fresh supply of cats every week

Logos + Autism = Weapons grade Autism.

>How is Sup Forums so influential at producing memes despite such little resources?

political artists hang out here.

memes= avant garde art.

>tfw that's not a meme
>it's 3 years of art school and 2 in graphic design and it's being used to make you laugh, for free
>happens all day long

spbp

How to produce a Sup Forums meme:

>go to black twitter, see what's trending
>replace the meme with Trump

Creating memes takes heart. Something liberals don't have.

>how leftists think

Well for anything created here to propagate, it has to appeal to other people
If nobody reposts it, it gets pruned and dies. the end
For anything to become popular enough to spill out, it has to already appeal to a large enough number of people, whereas any formal organization would have to manually inject it into the mainstream instead of having it happen naturally
I know for Sup Forums at least, A LOT of the stuff produced died off quickly so anything that came from there had to be decentish
Also because people produce most of the content as a reaction in the heat of the moment, so its going to give whatever a lot more relevance and isn't really forced

This cuckold numale redditor faggot is correct, down at it's core, this is shitposting, when a man is practiced at the craft through which he shitposts, art is generated. You'd only waste the money on the art school jew if you were born with poor genes and low creativity, most anons do it from the soul.

Sup Forums takes on a stances that are supported by human nature ...ie tribalism.

Liberals have an uphill better to convince people to go against their instincts.

Because Sup Forums is pretty much the free market for memes.

>Go to the agor-Sup Forums.
>See the memes for memeing
>Choose which memes you prefer
>Employ the memes however you like
>Don't like my memes? Mind your own fucking business. Reee.

god bless you disenfranchised art majors. Ill make some shitty meme once a month, multiply that by a few thousand people and the best shit rises to the top.

We have a shit ton of ressources, its just in form of time instead of money, and we all know that money is time and money is power thus time is power

Memes are like art. They require passion, creativity, boldness, and typically, a healthy dose of anti establishment sentiment.

Corporations can't produce great means for the same reason corporations can't produce great art: a corporation has no soul, and is thus devoid of passion and creativity. A corporation can't be anti establishment, because it is the establishment.

Like art, corporations can only create, stale, overproduced copies of great memes.

repetition. because all threads die the memes are repeated ad infinitum and keeps being posted over and over again

Because we're counter culture and they are not.

A lot of famous artists were poor as shit most/all of their lives.

checked
R
A
R
E

the left can't meme

This is genius

>You'd only waste the money on the art school jew if you were born with poor genes and low creativity, most anons do it from the soul.

Reastically, most untrained people cannot roll up to the computer and generate high quality visual material.

You could be the best text-based shitposter but you still need the background skillset to operate the tools of memetic warfare with proficiency.

>inb4 an exception the rule appears

youre basically right but its actually where the strongest memes evolve and survive. every time a thread die the most popular meme is posted first until it becomes the dominant meme. the constant repetition of seeing the meme brainwash people in the same manner as an advertisement

>How is Sup Forums so influential at producing memes despite such little resources?
Backed by DARPA, CIA etc.

Don't you think moot leaving was a coincidence.

Because we don't care about a narrative just the truth. "They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved."

N I C E

this entire thread is full of truth

because you guys are big fat doo doo heads.

20 years of photoshop experience
20 years of computer programming
20 years of BBS/forum experience/culture
high IQ
probably "autistic"
expert troll / sociopathy
etc

It's because they're deadly serious. There's no room for irreverence, which is critical to meme-ing.

We do it for free.

Because, Sup Forums is overwhelmingly young white males. Who are the funniest, smartest, most creative demographic in the world

beadywave

Fucking /thread.

Memes are magic coming directly from the heart and soul of the lost beings that stumbled into this place, ranging from pure love to extreme hatred, how can the sterile works of cold logic from a company, a political party or someone else with a "no fun allowed agenda" always first compete with that? Here fun is always first and agenda second, if there even is an agenda at all. They are like a robot trying to be human and they will always be like that and therefore they can never win against our fun-powered logic-defying soul magic.
>tfw magic exists and you found it

We don't have to take things seriously. Our anonymiosity also allows us to do something extremely important for any system that needs to evolve and change. Something that hardline politicians or activists are never able to do. It allows us to freely be wrong.

Turns out that a post I just made on some board was complete bullshit and laughed upon. So what? I've learned from my mistake and there is no character for it to be attached to. I can just throw away my opinions and advocated ideas that are proven wrong without losing any social capital. On any forum with usernames and posts attached to them, I would be compelled to defend my mistaken viewpoint or face loss of face. US Democrats are similarly unable to admit their mistakes and let go of them, forcing them to cling to them in an increasingly unfavourable situation with doubling down as their only option.

Meaning I can wash my hands from things like Chanology, the alt-right guys or Trump any moment I want, investing my resources towards something new instead of having to fight for a lost cause.

you dont understand the term Meme and its definition.
Its an expression of the current collective consciousness. We are legion, constantly spewing out thousands of potential memes every day. Some stick and those memes go viral. Its almost completely random which one is successful because the human hivemind is in constant change

WE DO IT FOR FREE

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Then you go out in the world and help others.

Absolutely this.

you wont get our secrets shlomo

wikipedia jews have that too and look where that led them

when the world is this ironic, it's not that hard

>average north mexican poster is back

:)

>BBC
>wants to normalize and legalize pedophilia
They need to be drawn and quartered.

They only make forced memes designed to convince you the world isn't the way it really is.

Our memes simply reveal the truth that everyone instinctively knows and believes.

beautiful post.
shame you didn't get any digits.

This
I remember when I first came to Sup Forums I opened my stupid fucking mouth and forgot to lurk more. I was immediately laughed at and ridiculed. I learned from my mistake and wised up. Now, most of the posts I make are well received and I don't have my previous opinions tied to my new ones. This is what makes Sup Forums so great, you can be anyone at anytime.

It's baffling that you're both a newfag and a nigger but life goes on.

majority of leftists suffer from Dunning-Kruger effect.

/pol is on the right side of history

>222
fuckin' check 'em

autism.

There is a phrase as old as time:

we do it for the lulz

By not giving a fuck desu
Tryhards are always unfunny

Day of the rake when?

>A lot of famous artists were poor as shit most/all of their lives.
a lot of leaf scum were raked and gassed and burned to shit in the coming final war

Talent, humour, intelligence and having the truth and history on our side.

or as captain B put it..

Take my hand and come with me
It’s not too late for you
It’s not too late for me
To find my homeland
Where a man can stand by another man
Without an ego flying
With no man lying
‘n’ no one dying by an earthly hand

this

have a (you)

Can we get more pics of that average north mexian semen demon?

Here's a poem I wrote called Curtain.
To dream of folk united in hand
Renders nights sleepless, in this conquered land
Our home, taken from us beneath our feet
Liars and thieves, tell us to retreat
Accept that the war has always been lost
Our traditions and values tossed aside
Where are the people, who fought and died
Where are their names, no plaque or honors,
for those who sacrificed their lives for truth?
Seth Rich, was his name
Exposing corruption was his game
He was shot in the streets, and even worse
The one responsible used his name in support of gun control
As you see, they haven't a single soul
A game of profit and power,
people left to scrap and devour,
what little remains upon their plate,
no meal ever seems to sate,
nothing can replace the people's ties,
once severed, culture dies
Unity extinguished, greed amuck
Degeneracy, blindness - wisemen dumbstruck
I cannot keep a tidy desk
I yearn to learn and fight for what's right
To spread truth in the age of lies and information
To ascend beyond the aforementioned
True sailing is dead
Where's the will to meet the dread-lined head
Where's the strength, spirit, fire?
Burned at the pyre?
Do you tire of wretched sheets, scarred hearts, and feet?
Hands broken in endless labor,
nothing reaped in what we sew.
Take back our country,
O I weep and shout,
While tainted w/ self-doubt, one thing is forever certain
The iron curtain kept out the dogs

sure

stop it!

This is what we do nigga, we're the college of memes.

because society has gotten so rotten that denigrating the insanity through memes is a potent draw on the majority of people who think the degeneracy is not healthy (it isn't healthy)

Bingo

Because I don't have to use google phone bullshit linking to my real phone to reauthorize my twitter to make sure twitter doesn't have my real phone number every fucking time a gif or pic gets more than 100 likes.

I got locked for saying I love this song almost as much as I love Alex Jones and getting 60 likes on a sock account I've had for 14 months.