Manlets Attempting to Be "Badass Nazi Fighters"

Anyone else find this shit endlessly fascinating and mildly terrifying?
These people are clearly not well and too weak to do any real damage, but the precedent it sets, and fact these people can't descern between a Nazi and guy in a suit...

We should use our weaponized autism to meme them into marking their face with an easily identifiable symbol so that when shit actually hits the fan, they won't be able to join our side once we start winning.

>fascinating
absolutely

>terrifying
not even a little. you are bitch-made

>haha punch nazis bro because my granddad and captain America
>haha don't punch commies tho they're cool

it's a classic case of young men and women who have absolutely nothing of value about them wanting to be bigger than themselves. Their dreams of grandeur combined with media propaganda really does make it easy for these children to slip into this fighting spirit, even if they physically don't stand a chance. We've seen this happen many times, before WW1, WW2, and Vietnam the media always convinced young people that they would become marvelous heroes of the battlefield fighting off the worst foe humanity has seen. I don't think any major war is around the corner, but (((they))) are preparing for something.

>terrifying
It's hard to be afraid of butthurt vegans trying to act hard.

It must be fucking awful to have a furry as a parent.

>muh manlets
oh sure like skinny lanklets are any better

Yes, a commissioned image of a puerile, feral animal attacking a man just proud of cultural heritage is really doing your part to stop the non-existent resurgence of fascism.

He forgets that the guy his masturbatory doodle depicts as the loser here is carrying a firearm and is probably a veteran. Antifagfurs are an abomination.

bump

Furries. That's your problem. The most degenerate fandoms always have a sizable amount of hard leftest in them.

>Terrifying

>Alt-right
>Not /fit/
You can't deny yourself good physical health and be red-pilled anyways. These niggers' only power comes from roaming in packs

I still think we should execute the furries.

You just described this whole board and their fear of white genocide

pol: gas all minorities
also pol: OMFG DID U SAY WHAT RACIST THING THIS GUY SAID OMG IM SOOOO OFFENDED

They are just autismos larping, who cares.

The only thing terrifying about this whole ordeal is how terrifyingly hilarious it is that either side thinks for certain they would win.

not wanting to be a hated minority and stranger in your own hometown is not the same as a power fantasy

>things that never happened

We insult each other daily because of race and culture

No it's great, it will show the left's true colors for what they really are and bring more and more to our side. Also, if I group of them decide to attack you for standing up for freedom of speech, you can blow them away and be perfectly justified.
Better yet, if they pull a full-on category 4 armed organized uprising tens of thousands will be killed, and the country will unite as a whole to fight them off, killing most of the extremists. We lose ordinary bluepilled people, they lose their most intense "activists". Their families become sad their dead relatives were so misguided, while ours become utterly woken up to the necessity of self defence and the radicalization of the left.
Let it happen user. And be ready.

Hi antifa/shareblue. Get a job.

Fuck off back to r/T_D

>We promote a belief structure that routinely destroys entire nation and leads to genocide in the majority of cases

>Why would some one want to throw me out of a chopper?

>says this
>worships Pinochet

Why the fuck are you linking manlets to alt-left faggots? Hitler was a manlet. So is Putin. Stop being a faggot. Nazi and alt-right manlets exists

Fuck you

Furry

I really wish a bitch made commie would punch me. I used to be an amateur fighter and ate head kicks, knees, and punches like they were nothing. Shit barely fazed me and those were trained opponents. If some Antifag like pic related swung on me it would be the best day of my life, and let's be honest, this guy is pretty swole for a leftist.

Why is every liberal commie antifa homo a fucking manlet? Aren't there any right wing/nationalistic manlets? I'm 5'5'' but I have 0 inclination to vote for HER or pawnch fashhists. Maybe at one time I was liberal, but it was in High School and I was raised by single mother so I was kind of fucked. Just grew out of it. Anyways pls #NotAllManlets some of us are ok - and I don't think we're automatically fucked when it comes to fighting. Training and muscle plays a role. But I'd rather avoid a fight and just use by 2A rights instead.

Isn't there a strain of furry where they dress up as nazi wolves

(((Furries)))

The difference is that the majority of the alt-left faggots are manliness-less manlets, while they are a reasonably sized group on the rest of the groups

>implying

As a manlet (almost average for mexican standards) i second this

Some furry

>terrifying
>furries
no

When will the "racist rebel flag" meme end?