If the soviet union had survived into modern day, would they be more like the Chinese or the north koreans?

If the soviet union had survived into modern day, would they be more like the Chinese or the north koreans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zHXAYq5VBj8
youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM
fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Us poor soldiers
Wat
USs whole.shtick is giving their soldiers some freedom to act instead of being literal meatbags like chinks Russians and Germans
Board is bad quality today WTF is happening

>Turkey
>God tier
>Lost almost very war to Russia.

>t. Mehmet

fuck you faggot we're a peaceful country, you must be a nigger with all that violent blood

>Denamark and Sweden literally have more wars between them than any other 2 countries
>won't even fight
????
>Turkey
>God tier
???????????????????????????????????????????

I think Soviet Russia would be more similar to how Belarus is currently.

>turkey

lmao, they were beaten by almost everybody, instambul ocuppied by the english, the english even finished the otomon empire, in 1917 just for the lulz
Were beaten by greeks, serbs, spaniards, portuguese.

Turks won their independence with shit tier weapons fighting against France, UK, Greece and Italy all together at the same time. They may have a shit weapons but they are fierce fighters.

Not so fast, all of those countries you have counted got their ass handed at the end and that was at their weakest point. Today turks are 8th biggest millitary in the world.

>all of those countries you have counted got their ass handed at the end and that was at their weakest point

I seriously doubt that spniards or portuguese ever lost a battle against the turks. and i'm not even joking.

>Denmark and Sweden
>worse tier than Norway and Finland
Just gonna say that those countries have been a part of ours for most of their history

US soldiers lost a war against uneducated, almost unarmed vietnamese farmers, without a air force and a navy.

US soldiers were constantly highed and drugged.

US soldiers refused to comply to certain orders. US soldiers sometimes even killed their COs.

>Korea
>most skilled Asians
>proceed throughout history as Japan's personal doormat to mainland Asia on multiple occasions
Ayyylmao

>France
>High Tier
HAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK?

come back when you literally fight against everyone in the world for more than 2000 years and still manage to exist

youtu.be/zHXAYq5VBj8

Last time I checked they occupied your country for like 300 years

I kek'd as well Brit bro. This listing is pure laughs.

>turks fierce fighters
KYS roach

China. USSR was liberalizing then forgot to suppress the democrats and the country broke. They would have opened trade under the last break economic reforms, but would have had to maintain suppression of dissenters to survive.

I see one proud Russia's bitch, well done.

Oh wow, so much victories. Armenia is the best.

>No support for the war
>LBJ as President, the worst president of all time
>Ignores Generals and advisors
>Ordered to capture areas and then give them up many times throughout the war.

It's equivalent to USA fighting drunk.

Spain defeated Turkey.

>Ireland
>Decent tier

lol

>>No support for the war
And why is that? Because the americans were getting their ass kicked, and the americans were pussies who could not handle a war. A sign of a dying civilization.

List is memes but France getting memed in WW2 is not an excuse to see them as inferior.

"Germany" was France's bitch boy for a very long time.
History has proven that the only people able to effectively fuck up the French seem to be the French themselves.

Ottomans are cockroaches youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM

bitch we beat the shit out of roach when they were outnumbering us 3-1 most eastern europeans did this the fuck out of here also every war you fight today is for israel so that should be a - for US cowards were in what war?

>Mexico
>easily beat Texas
When???????????????????????????

Yes, yes. Roaches spread fast and are hard to kill. What's new?

You aren't funny.
You should kill yourself.

oh snap he went there

Can't handle the bantz? :^)

And the Viet at Diem Bien Phu.

Not really.

>one of the oldest ottoman provinces
>WE WUZ CRUZAIDERS AND SHIET

I wish Hiroshimoot would just IP range ban Romania.

>"glugluglu imma post a picture of a girl! I sure showed him!"

Skitter on, insect. Skitter on.

>Portugal and Spain
>not in bad tier

Wooow they defeated a continent with technology thousands of years more advanced than its inhabitants how amazing!!!!

Brits out uppa ra

Don't talk with a cock in your mouth pls

The Italians being bad at war meme needs to stop. Especially if the Greeks get credit for Alexander yet the Italians don't get credit for Rome

what are you talking about?
Spaniards and portuguese defeated, english, french, dutch, in many war's and in different battles and years.

we never were an ottoman province

Honestly I was just anti-bog shitposting, Decent/high is where they belong since their entire history is:

>Being fucking good fighters against invaders
>Being fucking good fighters alongside those who invaded them
>Being fucking good writers and christcucks
>Being fucking great rebels
>Bullying us anglos until we finally decided to let them have a country
>Having an economy so great that it took a global recession to crash it

Nice little country.
Fuck them, but nice place.

t. Jerseyfag

I keep seeing this meme but never understand why. They sell weapons to both us and your little nigger brothers to the east who we still cuck.

Tur*s ITT

>Being fucking good fighters amongst each other

Oh yeah, you were three or four!

True, but they really came into their own against norsefags.
Battle of Tara never forgetti

I'm not you last decade. :^)

They could have kicked the English out during the Confederation era, but we spent 7 years fighting each other instead of preparing to resist the Parliamentary army. Typical of Irish history unfortunately.

>poor soldiers

Always makes me kek. The modern American soldier has more real time combat training and readiness than any modern nation.

I thought euros were suppose to be smart.

we werent a province do you know what that means? a vassal yes and only because on several ocasions people just thought to fucking backstab us like hungaryans did to Vlad and westerners did to Mihai a province would be any of the middle east parts

This

Germans were very good at grand strategy. Generals of WW1 and WW2 understoof that it was a logistics war. Africa Corps was only there for the oil and to block certain reinforcement lines of the UK.

What they lack is allies, diplomacy, realistic expectations and internal loyalty.

>Turkey God tier.

Oh it's a troll pic.

God Tier:
>Roman Italy
>Egypt
>Greece
>British Empire
>Russian Empire
>Mongolia
>Spain

He's Portuguese user, they only learn about the time period in which they were still relevant.

What kind of moron made this shit, if Napoleon and fucking ancient battles count then why the fuck is sweden ranked "won't even fight". They were a major player in europe for quite a while, pounding germans and poles into submission

>Greece
Most butt hurt country.

Mexico beat Texas? Uh, nope.

Japan had good tactics sometimes (okinawa comes to mind) but always had terrible strategy, almost worse than germany at least germany is always between a rock and a hard place so their strategy failing is occasionally tough to blame on them entirely

love the fact that we have our own tier

The truth is that none past events should count but this pic was made just for lulz

Wew

Most people on Sup Forums are retards.

>lost vietnam meme

>soldiers were smokin dope meme

well the last one may actually have some truth to it but the first one is utter nonsense.
Anyway, on to the OP, why is china so low as well? The Chinese have been fighting everyone, each other included, for longer than the muslims have been fighting everyone (also each other included). The Chinese have significantly much more experience in the battlefield than any other flag on the list.

I do think the problem with the OP though is that it puts too much weight in the armies of the past and not enough about modern day army. For instance, Greek is ranked very high but Shittaly is bottom tier, despite the Romans kicking the shit out of everyone (and even fighting the Chinese at one point) during the same time period that the Greek bulletpoints made Greek as high up on the list as it is.

Basically, OP is just a fuckin highschool kid who doesn't know any history and never served in any military in any capacity. Yet again I find myself arguing with teenagers over the internet about stupid things

Cowards?We fought the Ottoman Empire with armies 10x smaller and still managed to win important battles.
Romania sent the most volunteers in Operation Barbarosa.

Bad morale?You never heard our anthem or any of our war songs,Romanians don't capitulate,they are either 100% destroyed or (((they))) pull some strings(ww2 when the king sent Antonescu to prison)

Good cannon fodder?Bullshit,90% of our wars were defence and never lost big numbers of men.

we are not dependend on germany
we produce our own weapons, have good infrastructure and in terms of alpine warfare we are basicially at the top
we even train many nato nations

>durrr you don't suck our dicks so you're not smart
Subhuman mutts need not apply.
fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/

We all probably be dead from a nuclear war.

Well at least they killed a Nigger American recently.

Checking all these and reminding that the OP is a roach

Day of the Raid when?

Shh, acquisition, shh. Your autistic screeching will wake up the turkroach conquerors.

Oh wait, they don't want anything to do with your shit hole no longer.

They did cuz they are so butt hurt. I mean anyone and everyone is giving it to them so when they see one brown american, they attack and only then they attack.

are you fucking stupid or just dont have a grasp of the meaning of words vassal is one thing and provice is a different thing

Show some respect to Romania, a specially Codreanu and their history war's against turks,protecting Europe.
Portuguese people tend to be glorious, intelligent and with values. You must be an excpetion.

We really weren't though look at the k/d ratio its enormously in our favor

Technically its bullshit for us to even bring this up because Vietnam was never legally declared a war it was a police action where official war powers were never fully defined (this affected the war) and soldiers (like today under obama) were very hamstrung by engagement rules...rules the enemy didnt use

also your country was conquered by litteral niggers so what are you so proud of?

Romania why must you be this butthurt?

>finngolian
>try to shit talk mutts about muttitude
Oh thats funny

Also uh hi you guys technically spawned the Fuhrer that Germany is getting so much credit for

Go steal some copper wire, gypsy. The sultan needs to buy a new sex slave, and he'll behead you if you don't fund the ACQUISITION.
I'll thank Poland and my country for diverting troops and resources from the Ottomans to places like the Malay archipelago first, thank you.

We're actually a country and have been for over half a millennium, you're a stepping stone for everyone.

A fucking Leafy roach made this meme to "we Wuz Empire n sheit"

America's hat in the same tier as France, Greece, USA

>Argentina: most skilled black nation

I'm sorry, what? your very language and culture come from fucking steppe nomads east of the caspian sea (Turkic) and the last king in anatolia willingly gave the Romans his lands as inheritance, you were then ruled over by them and enjoyed prosperity for over a thousand years until turkic radiers raped and pillaged you, and eventually spread into europe.

You willingly assimilated despite all of anatolia and even the civilised middle east speaking greek for over 2 thousand years since the reign of alexander the great and half of anatolia Literally being ethnically greek before even then.

>Forgetting your history as mighty Bohemia, one of only several Holy Roman Empire states given king status.

>Turkey
god damn it the inflated ego on roaches is always so infuriating

you still manage to exist because you were allowed to. it's something we humans call mercy.

This was your mercy. Thankfully cannons can shatter any Anglo plan.

>ITALIAN TIER
>last
>capital Rome
>Roman Empire
>When every other empire in history has tried to emulate the 2000 years Roman Empire (muh sun never sets, muh 1000 years reich) but failed
>2017 and you still considered the greatest empire in history
>The top of the list has a cockroach and a country that has never won a war in history

TOP KEK

if Scotland could be on the list we would be god tier.
>fought off romans
>fought off vikings
>fought off English until cuck nobles sold us out

>Roaches
>God Tier

>Sweden
>Won't even fight
>What is stormaktstiden?
>What is the 30 years' war?

Not to mention we were one of the few European countries who didn't fight Nazi Germany and in fact helped them with iron ore.

Your great king was a refugee in our land remember.
Carolus Rex was probably Turked

your country smells like shit, your food tastes like shit, and your people are brown like shit
oh also your empire like a paper house
maybe because it was run by stinky, hairy dirty roaches?

Lie lie lie lie and also lie.

>Finland
>Not supreme god tier

Absolute faggotry. Finland single handedly destroyed the soviet army. Finland single handedly pillaged and looted all of western europe. Finno ugric tribes single handedly beat the korean super power ten thousand years ago. Finland single handedly won every single battle the swedes fought. Swedes never fought anything it was all finns. Finland also single handedly fought back the ottoman empire when we were under the russians they sent all finns to the balkans and we liberated them all no russian fired a single fucking shot.