What have you done to fight the eternal Anglo today?

What have you done to fight the eternal Anglo today?
>From Quebec
>Few years ago
>Laws protecting my language from Anglo influence are going in the right direction
>Working night shift in a gas station to pay for my education
>No boss, barely any customers, pretty relax and better pay than day shift
>Chink comes in
>Only speaks English
>Another Anglo's golem.
>He had some troubles with putting gas into his car
>Explain to him what happened, what went wrong and how to fix it, in French
>Bitch doesn't understand a word
>Repeats himself thinking I didn't get what he meant
>I tell him the exact same thing and use some hand gestures since he's retarded
>I can see his face getting red
>"I feel like you understand what I'm saying, yet you refuse to respond in English"
>I shrug
>"YOU'RE OBLIGED TO SERVE ME IN ENGLISH"
>I shake my head
>He starts raging
>He asks me where he can contact customer service
>I point at a paper on the door with the phone number written on it
>He writes them down and leaves
I worked there for a full year after that and never heard anything about that. Next time you see one of the eternal Anglo's puppet, turn them back. These cunts deserve every ounce of disrespect for bowing down to these Jews.
End of blog.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cpc6JtENOE
youtube.com/watch?v=mcFBRTDCbP0
syracuse.com/us-news/index.ssf/2017/01/quebec_51st_state_new_yorks_new_neighbor_to_the_north_canada.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iqqboSPtMO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be visiting Germany
>on a train that breaks down
>in a city so I don't care, can just catch another
>some fucking chink starting speaking English to me
>"does this happen often"
>"how the fuck would i know i'm american."
>"o-oh sorry"

You'll never win the fight. We're eternal.

As he writes this in English. OP is a faggot

as an anglo who lived in mtl for a few years my spoken french was so bad I basically would speak a mix of both languages while the other person spoke french to me, worked well enough as we both understood each other but often times weren't comfortable enough in each other's languages to speak it. However most young people speak good english.

>Anglo
>jew

This French fuck is so retarded he can't keep his story straight. What's the matter Jacque still pissed about the plains of Abraham? Go lose another conflict you dumb fuck and what language are you typing in?

That's right, we won. Now shut the fuck up.

>Be Jean Pierre
>Feel as if Quebec isn't French enough, that's okay there's French people over in Africa that can come here!
>Have taxpayer runned schools where immigrants can claim money to basically attend their shitty French classes, they need the money!
>Province so job scarce that everyone's practically on welfare.
>Created the Trudeau's, the biggest cucks Canada has ever seen
>Can't even speak french, "c'est quoi la probléme?"

Did I forget to mention they love brown cock?

fuck anglo scum

Why are frogs so pathetic and petty?
So much butt hurt because of the Anglo
Sad!

>Implying Montreal speaks French at all.
Anglos work hand in hand with the jews.
Kek, you're just mad centuries after you've colonized us I'm colonizing your sister's pussy.
>Feel as if Quebec isn't French enough, that's okay there's French people over in Africa that can come here!
Then they all leave for Ontario or stay on their containment island. You're getting blacked.
>Province so job scarce that everyone's practically on welfare.
So, you're saying you are, by proxy, paying me to fuck your sister and shitpost on Sup Forums? Who's a good cuck?
>Created the Trudeau's, the biggest cucks Canada has ever seen
He's a quarter Quebecois, the rest's from the UK. Assuming his father isn't Castro, of course.
>Can't even speak french, "c'est quoi la probléme?"
Last time I checked, I'm using a French dictionary in my library.
>Did I forget to mention they love brown cock?
Your women love ours, so the world goes round my boy.

>Your a leaf
Checks out

>I hate the English!
>comes to English website
>types everything in English

Fuck off Jean. Keep working at your minimum wage gas station.

Based Quebecois

>Failing to see the humor behind voluntary irony
Did you know we have a school to teach fucks how to be funny?
Just food for thought.
>Keep working at your minimum wage gas station.
Had to quite and go on welfare so I could travel around Canada and give Anglo women a taste of what's a real man.

But Brown cocks are So delicious.

The recipe.
You harvest. A good knife is necessary. Swedish for the lulz and they have pretty good ones. I advice for a carbon Morakniv.

You cut it in the middle, from base to tip (while its owner is WE WEZ EUNUKS AND SHIET and screaming)

You stuff it with beef and pesto sauce, some guerande salt and a bit of pepper.

Ovens, a big one for the nigger, another for cooking.
Wait 10 minutes while watching by the large oven window. Not to be bored.
When its crisped, you are good.

Enjoy.

I like how this whole post was typed in English. Makes it multi-layered.

Fight the Eternal Anglo, while your Family and future wife are sucking on Muzzo, kike cock. good job for your shit choices again, you're doing the work for us.

I live in montreal. One day, if a bataclan massacre happens here, I won't come to the vigil. I won't give a fuck. This is how much i value this province.

>Be German
>Go to Straßbourg
>Decide to drink fine wine in a comfy bar next to the Münster
>Tourist asks for directions to the EU parliament
>Based barkeeper replies in French and makes funny gestures
>Tourist looks suprised that he gets no valid answer, shakes his head and leave
>Barkeeper comes to us and starts talking in fluent German as he heard us speaking it before
>Laugh about uncultured anglos with him, tip him for the nice wine and leave
>Enjoy Straßbourgs beauty, as it offers the best from French and German culture

If a terrorist attack happened there, they'd kill more immigrants than Quebecois, so me neither.
>Tipping in Europe
I can get behind this if it's to shit on the Anglo.

Fighting the Eternal Anglo everyday. Keep your good work.
youtube.com/watch?v=8cpc6JtENOE
youtube.com/watch?v=mcFBRTDCbP0

Actually I live in Montreal. And I find it both depressing and hilarious that in a desperation to save the 'French' (read: not even real French anymore) language, the government is importing boats of Haitians and Arabs. What's funny is that within a few generations the predominant french speakers won't be the native Québécois but rather the shitskin Arab and blacks that you are importing.

It's already beginning. Montreal is lost, and there will be more to come. Enjoy.

Continue comme ça !

>Actually I live in Montreal.
This is how I know you're a shitskin and your opinion is irrelevant.

I'm white as fuck my friend. Don't use that as an excuse.

yeah that's not happening anywhere else

If you aren't Quebecois, you're a shitskin, faggot.

It's happening much faster in Quebec than it is in Western Canada or Eastern Canada.

Toronto will be brown, and Montreal will be Arab within our lifetime. I don't give a fuck about Toronto, but it's sad to see Montreal turn into mini middle East. It's already too late.

Calgary/Edmonton/Winnipeg/Eastern Canada seem to be holding up.

Born and raised in St Leonard so you can fuck right off.

>St Leonard
If a mouse is born in a stable, does it make it a horse? Also, more shitskins come out of that shithole than any other ethnicity, so you're just digging your own grave at this point.

It's happening in many places, not just Montreal. And there are 8.5 million people living in the province of Quebec, Montreal has only 1.5 million people it's not the end of the world if it turns arab. But it won't. There is segregation in montreal. Even the whites are divided by ethnicity in where they choose to live. Of course there are places that are more mixed but if you know montreal a bit you can choose to live places that are 90-95% french white.

Keep pushing it frog. Just remember Quebec is a 'have not' province. Separate into your own country & you'll be 3rd world in 6 months. The western tax payer gives 'stabilization' payments to your broke ass. Already in a few years the second language in Canada will be Chinese, with french second. Get used to it slave.

>We pay you to stay here!
>YOU'RE OUR SLAVE
Damn, that doublethink is strong, son.

I honestly don't mind seeing Quebec referendum but we probably have the most corrupted government than any other provinces

>Mafia connections
>Suppressing journalists
>Transport minster doesn't do shit during the snowstorm and was sleeping at home not being aware of it while hundreds of people were freezing in the traffic all night
>Glen Hospital is in turmoil the heath minister doesn't even know how to run a hospital and 10 board member already resigned

Quebec will fall in days as a country other than that Montreal has far more anglophones if you compare it to 15 years ago and I don't even know if I should bother with the provincial election

>be born in small comfy town that attracts many american tourists during summer
>live in a city because of work and only come back during weekends
>get off the train
>interracial couples everywhere
>oh right, it's the tourists
>young basketball american with white whore approaches me at the exit of the station asking for directions to an hotel
>respond only in Italian and by making gestures
>coalburner gf gets pissed and drags nigger away
Tourists should be gassed

user, if thinking I'm a nigger or an arab makes you makes you feel better about the situation then that's fine.

But maybe you should do something about the state of affairs rather than continually crying about your fucking French language.

Maybe instead of a fucking language police you should have invested it into a shitskin police.

Maybe instead of making white anglos the enemy you should have been working to remove the kebabs.

But no, no, it's all about focusing on the stupid language to you. Instead of making your stand against a fucking language you could have been making a stand to the hundreds of thousands of niggers we take every year.

Now you're going to get your language, but it won't be you speaking it anymore. And instead of dealing with white people who speak English like me, you can have fun dealing with Muhammad speaking Arabic.

>alberta
>92 million
>0.0%
wat

ahhhh the others are billions sry I'm retarded

Hint : Libruls are trash

Then again, the largest part of their electorate is anglo and italians. Hopefully Couillon gets his filthy ass kicked. I seriously wonder HOW that fuckhead will try to excuse his pitifull fucking performance while Qc was liberal for 12 out of 13 last years and he was in gubmint for half that himself.

NICE FAKE INFOGRAPH. IT'S THE EXACT OPPOSTIE. how can a province pay 200 billion with 50% youth unemployment? you're like spain. get a fucking job faggot. get off your ass

notice how we're using english right now.

>tfw QC is on federal welfare because they keep getting cucked by corrupted politicians and ''muh french heritage''
>tfw Canada won't let Quebec seperate without pulling mass immigration to swing vote or massive propaganda campaign about how ''each province loves you guys

I do the same.
I refuse to say anything in English even to the tourists.
I say shit like, I understand you, but I refuse to speak in English for you.
Sorry, and I move on and proceed to ignore them if they ask again.
:D
Fuck you foreigners stay out of my place if you don't learn french don't expect me to say shit.
Le anglo's golems are not welcome in these holy lands.

kek'd

Elle est bonne en crisse!

Trudeau is an ethnic anglo
Quit lying to everyone le squareface he is yours.

They are the jews here lol.
When Levesque came in they all fucking ran to Ontario because of the integration laws.
Anglo tactics in Canada are the most jewish of all tactics.

Fleur de Lys fucking nigger

Quebec is another league, we deserve our flag here

what language are typing in now?

>nazi logo
>Quebec flag

C'est autant cringy que kekistan, va tpendre.

White Montreal here

Shitskins don't know what Sup Forums is

If you're not a pure laine you're a shit skin to me.
I can retrace my origins to the first settlers and can even name them.
Fuck off shitskin. Being white has nothing to do with this.

Va chier sale cuck nègre.

Implying the liberal party of Quebec isn't a federal front who promises everything to the fucking boomers who didn't make babies for shit because they went wild after losing religion.
Fuck the FLQ and fuck the anglo contribution to it.
Marxist pigs, VIVE DUPLESSIS.

>being white has nothing to do with this

then all is lost

>Mentalite de negre

Tu dois penser que Hitler etait un "mechant" aussi? Continue de voter Trudeau et Couillard crisse d'enfant d'chienne

You're sending them here...
That's how you fucked up our referendum for the biggest part.
Parizeau openly fucking said it.
We lost because of the ethnic vote and he was fucking right.
Either way if we really expect to be sovereign through a democratic process, we're dreaming big time. Le anglo square won't fight fair.

ITT: French fags gloating IN ENGLISH about their cucked language that is completely useless outside of west europe & nigger-filled africa

/THREAD

So you admit you aren't Quebecois. That's all I wanted to hear, now, sorry, but you have to go back.
Holy shit you're so mad the steam you're letting out is heating this room.
Corrupted politicians only win because of the Anglo's D&C and shitskins. Honestly, if they truly believe we're a burden, they're fully responsible for that.
>You hate Anglos, but you type in English meme
It's like you fail to understand English, even though we dislike that fact, is the most spoken language on earth after Chink.

You fail to understand we're not white ethnic nationalists, but rather ethnic nationalists that happen to be white. We hold no sense of family towards you, white Jew.

You guys speak retard tier French

>Anglo larping as Quebecer

Honestly? I knew you guys had an inferiority complex, but this is especially amusing.

OP is a faggot, the exact kind of cancerous canadian poster that shitpost ironically at all time, caring little he is shitting all over the place like a retarded toddler and pretend to care about the state of his country yet the most he amount to the utterly pathetic OP and his infantile tantrums, say a long about Canada in general to be honest.

Spineless freaks treat us like second class citizen for ages and since shit didn't work at all they are now pretending they we were all ''canadians'' all along and that Quebecers ain't a real thing, when we want to leave you bitch constantly and put stick in our wheel yet when we stay put you bitch even more about how we are supposedly a bunch of lazy cunts.

Honestly this kind of shit is getting on our nerves big time, we see it for what it is.

Stay mad le anglo

>Did I forget to mention they love brown cock?

Where did you even heard that?

Because honestly ain't tommorow the day someone will brag about dating an Hatian, not that they have really the time to before the savage turn unto rabid and beat her to death. Hell recently there was this nigger who killed an innocent girl in a supermarket because she dared to say no to his sexual advances, they ain't any close to charming us or whatever, unless of course your only source of information is the jewish as fuck MSM.

All of the chinks I graduated with left to a another province cause muh french is too hard and I barely even saw any in Chinatown in Saint Laurent

>implying voting actually change something
>implying Quebecois are actually intelligent enough to make an argument that isn't facebook tier

Continue d'aller voter pour le PQ pi les ti amis les tartistes pour un pays sans but ni avenir. Surtout qu'ils sont gauchistes ROFL

You are posting the wrong arguement, you should have talked about monolingual retards.

Quebec threads are always cancerous

>Go back to france

This hurt so much to read, they have literally no idea what the fuck they are talking about

God those peoples are so fucking ignorant

Tu penses que je vote? T'es con en tabarnac! Y'a aucun parti qui vaut la peine et que reellement nationaliste

Si je vote aux prochaines elections, ca sera ca syracuse.com/us-news/index.ssf/2017/01/quebec_51st_state_new_yorks_new_neighbor_to_the_north_canada.html

Pourquoi pas linker le post, sti de leche marde?

Laisse faire, un crisse de sous-humain unilingue

>a literally useless language
>inferiority complex

FRENCH IS USED IN BRUSSELS AT THE E.U.!!!!

Montreal is a cancerous and extremely corrupt cesspit that is more or less becoming its own thing while throwing the rest of the province under the bus, to be honest we should cut bridges, literally and let them to rot.

The entire city is your stereotypical metropolis, to be honest I fail to see what peoples love in it, it has no charm and you could always go live in Quebec if the big city life whats interesting ya.

He's a Ethnic French

Where do you think his 'supposed' fathers name comes from?

Pierre, sound familiar.

That or he's just a Hispanic mix cus his real father is Castro.

>refuses to commincate in anything but pig french and tries desperatly to be french
Quebecucks really are that stupid
btw when quebec is annexed we will enjoy your women a lot

Faire perdre du pourcentage aux autre partis, meme non-participant a un effet mais tu dois pas avoir l'age de voter encore

Il y a un raison aller et voter dans election provinciale?

>Retards ITT who doesn't realize this money is literally piss in the water for the 1.6 trillion GDP Canadian economy

Keep chocking on the federal propaganda mate.

Mais tous les partis est corrompu

You're dick is too small and our women are not into your cuckhold fetishes.
Sorry.

Also, fuck the gay ass parisian dialect, it sounds so submissive and tamed.
When I say criss de calice de tabarnak it strikes fear into the niggers heart.

>denying a customer service because he speaks another language despite the fact that you can speak it

Bet if your boss found out about it he would fire you for being a retard that could potentially harm his income.

Au pire des cas tu votes pour les petits partis, faire reduire le pourcentage des votes recus par partis

Les stats montrent que c'est faux. Les libéraux ont plus de dons quand ils sont au pouvoir que quand ils ne le sont pas.
Le PQ a le même nombre, peu importe.
Je ne dis pas que je suis pro-PQ, par contre, ils ne sont pas aussi corrompus que Couilles-d'or et ses amis.

You're not obliged to know english to work in public here.
Unless he bragged about being bilingual he is fine.

>quitter le canada
>joindre les states
Donc on va aller sucer les states à place du canada?
Tser que au lieu de ça...
>On pourrait quitter le canada et nationaliser nos ressources, notre production de monnaie et notre defense
>On pourrait véritablement créer et célébrer une culture au lieu d'être les niggers d'un pays

Aucun parti politique n'a cette plateforne car aucun Quebecois ne veux faire les efforts et les sacrifices pour, les immigrés arrivent et veulent pas que le pays downgrade ils s'en calisse que sa sois le QC ou le Canada en autant le cheque arrive le 1er
>Pas les seuls malheureusement

French Canadians would be cool if they weren't degenerate smokers, fornicators and drinkers who routinely fall into crack addiction while raping their own daughters. They are also huge pussies when it comes to manly things like guns and fast cars.

I'm half French-Canadian from Ontario.

That's why it's so fun: it would be illegal for him to fire me because I wouldn't speak English :^).
They'd lose more from lawsuits than from this fuckwitt not coming back.

Guns were legal before le anglo brought his fat ass over.
Keep talking you monarchist.

Law 101 we have, French is the official language and we have zero obligation to use it. Xenophobes have to do an effort and learn basic French

Makes no sense that all French speaking people know English but these fuckers can limit themselves to one only

Just as at my job I tell the Haitian niggers to speak French and not Creole and the law is 100% on my side and I can call the OFCDQ to come and fine them and the company for breaking the law

Anglocucks BTFO!

T'es con en tabarnac l'kid! On pourra jamais quitter le Canada, trop de non-Blancs et de traitres federalistes

State 51 est un vote symbolique

>Buying the stereotypes from CBC
You're also half-retarded.

FTR, incest is also rampant among the French-Canadian population. Nothing but a bunch of sister-fucking, Player's Light smoking faggots.

Enjoy your Long-Gun Registry you French faggot.

>Don't watch CBC
>Have actually seen the degeneracy IRL.

>I'm half French-Canadian from Ontario.

I don't know why but it feels like you're making the matters worse

These are mostly in Montreal, which is beyond saving anyway, outside its mostly the syndicates but their shit don't roll everywhere, especially as of late with them acting like total cunt and their leader being a downright psycopath who synced private investigator on her own members, simply because she wanted dirt on them.

Journalist aren't being suppressed at fucking all, this is propaganda by the MSM and them blowing what is standard police procedure against leak of sensible information (AKA ongoing investigation, revealing that info is a criminal offense, because whichever criminal learn he is under investigation is going to hide all his shit ASAP which can make investigations outright impossibles, and the MSM work hands in hands with them, ain't for no reason the mayor team rarely get openly shat on) and they started to pretend it was a violation of the freedom of press, with the incredibly irony that this whole thing happened at about the same time the same MSM was literally screaming on the roof about Trump (Fucking MSM, we hear more of the US president than our own prime minister, they are so transparent holy fuck) and how they weren't ''fake news''...

The transport thing was all caused by a fuckup of a single person within the ministry, whom had only info on the very initial pile up (something like 6-7 cars) and decided to call buses to bring them home because there was a shitload of snow that day, honestly it was a genuinely bad blizzard, at least a feet or two on all road. By the time they were on the spot a hundred car were in line. MSM took the story and blew it out of proportion yet again ( they do this ALL THE FUCKING TIME here in Canada)

The hospital in question is the CHUM and is a Jewish (they fucking LOVE goading about it, a Jew owned hospital!) infected orgy of corruption since the very start, ask literally anyone living here about it and they'll give you the same conclusion.

Another hilarious thing about the French-Canadians is that they are typically 5-10 years behind on cultural trends.

Imagine a huge incest Quebec family gathered around the TV, all smoking Player's Light ciggs, enjoying Just For Laughs Gags.

youtube.com/watch?v=iqqboSPtMO0

Show me your well documented stats, not anecdotal evidence.

ok cool, on ira mettre ce vote sur la meme tablette que les motions de ottawa disant que ''Le quebec est un peuple distinct''

Tséveuxdire

Si tu penses que je vote tu te trompes en crisse. Le Quebec est mort en 1995 et on se fait remplacer par des negres et musulmans