Alright, what does Sup Forums ACTUALLY think of this guy?

Alright, what does Sup Forums ACTUALLY think of this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
youtube.com/watch?v=fhelSuCKlMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We don't think about him

Enough with the e celeb shit

>Kekisan flag, come on Sargon stop making these threads.

He singlehandedly ruined the Kek meme with all his "Kekistan" bullshit.

His shtick got old once SJWs got old. And they're tired out as fuck at this point. Low hanging fruit.

Dont make threads about E-celebs, E-celebs talk about us - it shouldn't be the other way around.

This thread again.

I think he's a well-spoken academic, which we could use more of on YouTube. I just wish he would post more of those research-based videos instead of ranting on and on about SJWs and whatever the hell k*kistan was supposed to be.

Sarcuck of Acuck

al borland?

I like his voice.

People without political or intellectual power are irrelevant. They are standup comedians.

skeptic-left centrism is elite, get on our level, checked

He also seems like hes trying really hard to be alt-right

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

he is a huge faggt

He's really well spoken, and does make some good arguments, but lots of them contain faulty logic.
has great potential, but needs to "grow up" intellectually
I liked his syria research vids

leaf or a roo behind this post

alt-kike OUT

indeed, but we are going to them back.

Decent but he strawmans IQ/genetics and only argues against the worst possible manifestations of HBD.

youtube.com/watch?v=fhelSuCKlMs

His videos put me too sleep.

based

Fat, smug, self-important cunt

>alt-right
>racist
the center-left are the true Darwinians, alt-righters believe in spiritual idealism bullshit like Evola

>pic very related to your jewtube celeb newfaggotry

Is that Quadron of Cuckkad?

He's a good guy. I met him at a pub in Bedford some years back. Bought him a drink. Had an enjoyable talk with him

The Sargon of Akkad channel is boring and redundant, but Carl Benjamin is a decent man

He's a decent entry-level red pill. Lots of people here hate him because he's not autistic enough for them.

I like him but he is getting too far up his own arse lately.

He needs to calm his shit down and ground himself in reality. All these interviews he did inflated his ego way too much.