>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/07/15/white_house_publishes_names_emails_phone_numbers_home_addresses_of_critics.html
archive.is/AEgLZ
youtube.com/watch?v=f5hU_6_s2Ro
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval_economy-6182.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*sips cum*

I love Kellyanne.

Waitttt
Guys imagine if Trump was president

>White House senior adviser Kellyanne Conway said defending then-candidate Donald Trump on TV was so creepy, she felt like she needed a shower afterward, the co-hosts of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” said Monday.

>“This is a woman, by the way, who came on our show during the campaign and would shill for Trump in extensive fashion,” said Mika Brzezinski, who hosts the show with new fiancé Joe Scarborough.

>“And then she would get off the air, the camera would be turned off, the microphone would be taken off and she would say, ‘Blech, I need to take a shower,’ because she disliked her candidate so much.”

>“And also said, it was very interesting, also said that, ‘This is just like my summer in Europe,’” Scarborough said during Monday’s show.

>“’I’m just doing this for the money,’” Brzezinski added.

Clock is ticking Drumpfkins

Wait, Donald Trump? The guy from The Apprentice?

>you now remember that Hillary had more faithless electors than Trump

Do you guys think Macaroni is uncut? What about Trump? Who here is unscathed by the Jew Blade?

>we didnt have meetings with russians
>except all these meetings, lol oops my bad

c'mon magapedes, defend it.

The fuck is up with this weird captcha?

c'mon loser, prosecute it.

Oh, come on, would he even run?

>what is a private citizen

Washington Redskin propaganda

>Macaroni
maybe
>Trump
no
>Who here
me, not like it's any of your business

>8kmRkeWy
Is this faggot going on about Trump JR the same one that was sperging this morning before I went on a 2 hour service call?

RadioShack is trying to contact us from the void

>133848595
>wants honest discussion with people in the thread
>starts with shit like this
No (you)

Isn't that the billionaire guy that was on wrestling shows for a month or two? back in mid 2000s? why would he run?

Dude, I saw him on WWE Smackdown.

We could try memeing that Trump has a higher chance of being impeached in his second term. Aka if they want to see him go to jail, they have to make him win the election again

>caught red handed saying that proof of corruption emails would be cool, but doesn't receive said emails, whose content is DNC corruption and voter fucking

It's nice for Barron to teach Trump how to play basic 3D chess. He's a good son.

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/07/15/white_house_publishes_names_emails_phone_numbers_home_addresses_of_critics.html

Defend this, /ptg/

the older the child the better it is, except for tiffy

Donald Trump Jr > Ivanka > Eric > Barron > Tiffany

>Ivanka
>Not at the bottom
Fuck off Jew lover

>Yidvanka
>anywhere near Don Jr.
Stop thinking with your dick.

Kek I bet this could work

>im asking people why they keep defending this sort of crap
I don't see many people defending it or even caring about it as much as the media cares. Is that what you want, that people care about it?

The "nothingburger" answer you get is genuine, people actually believe nothing will come out of it, much like nothing came out of judge La Raza, khan family or 18 rape victims or anything else the media latched on. They likely believe the media is blowing up something out of proportion with the express purpose of detract from Trump's accomplishments and won't participate in it willingly, meaning the best answer is to make it known they don't care and move on. Is that a satisfactory answer?

People believe it won't got anywhere and hence, nothingburger? The hostility you receive is because you are playing just the game the media wants, to blow out of proportion something that even if did actually happen (and I'm not saying it did), even if did actually get prosecuted (and I'm not saying it will) it would result at worst in a fine for electoral impropriety or some similar punishment.

The fact you want to drag people back to a subject that they don't really care is what make the answers hostile, this is Sup Forums after wall, people telling you to "kill yourself" for anything at all is the norm, not the exception.

No... As a MAGAPEDE who wishes criminals who hurt america to be put in jail... I am phoning for a BASED BLACK GUY LAWYER to put him away in a cell next to the one that is waiting for hillary clinton while lmaoing as a former trump supporter watching him crash and burn.
>big if true *BRAP*

Leveling the playing field.

>me
Where are you flag larping from?

Why the fuck are bigoted men using gender neutral bathrooms?

Heather's better
fuck off with this malicious fake news

oh come onnnnnn guys
at the very least i know he's running & i bet millions of dollars that he will get ahead of that Jeb guy

Hey retard, don't use memeflags.

I always love to watch Trump's facial expressions.

Fuck off stormweenies. You are not welcome here.

i agree with your whole post. so why is the trump admin still shooting itself in the foot and allowing the 'drip drip' of weekly info that only supports the medias hysterics? if they had produced this info months ago, it wouldn't be a problem. hell even jr could have framed the whole thing as 'look, heres an attempt' but instead hid it until a news story was about to break about it

Need a penis bathroom ban. We can call it the womans bathroom.

Can someone unironically explain to me why Donald would tease White House guests with only one scoop of ice-cream?

What went wrong?

>Aus
Checks out.

shut up newfag

>that Jeb guy
You better show a little more respect for John Ellis "Jeb" Bush, the torchbearer for the Republican party and future President.

The polls.

>We can call it the womans bathroom.
Kek, genius

See Also the question you ask:
>why is the trump admin still shooting itself in the foot and allowing
Is that venting or you really believe there is anyone here that can answer that?

People asked for ice cream. Trump probably having ordered the ice cream before knows its a serving of one scoop. So he asks for a 2nd. This traumatised the media.

wwwwwwwwwww

All I hear is vomiting sounds whenever these creatures open their poisonous mouths. Their eyes and orifices leaking black tar, and snot spewing from their noses as they puke their putrid noises out.

Truthfully, that's how I view all leftists. They are filthy, monstrous subhumans.

Hardly any awoos, do we have no-fun mods today?

Too not racist to be edited, to racist to be real

Macron is a more pleasant version of little Marco Ruboto

>What went wrong?
Canada

Nothing. Yet.

You want banter?

Just on a hangover

Powerful.

>submit personal data to the government, knowing it's subject to FOIA
>get mad when it gets FOIA'd

Simply absurd.

That's clearly with the wrong address, I thought it was the President of the United States that lived there, not some "leader of the free world".

>Heather's better
Don't you two get sick of posting this exchange every thread?

Hei, jeg skal være norsk i dag!
archive.is/AEgLZ

Wow, they're like cultists. They can't even consider the possibility that Obama did indeed wiretap the Trump campaign but found nothing, as Susan Rice's unmasking shenanigans proves.

Hilarious.

ALL HANDS ON DECK
currently seeking information of animal abuser/murderer antifa faggot. Calling on everyone but especially any NJ user in the bedminster area
Know he is a 5'9-5'10 hungry skeleton lyft driver driving a red honda fit 4dr hatchback
Need help getting his lp number and determining the time of day from sun position
Video of incident- youtube.com/watch?v=f5hU_6_s2Ro

N-No? Do I?

>pol doesnt care about this topic, thus its a nothingburger

cool but thats not how the media works. they are giving the media ammo against them by allowing the russia narrative to propagate. they could have avoided all of this by not lying about it in the first place before it was going to become a story.

Fuck, we really broke him, didn't we?

>Return to Merkel
>Return to Trudeau

> Ivanka

Oh look, another "Muh dick" nigger

Thanks, would have done it myself but I'm on my phone.
Oh, it's from a FOIA request? Nothingburger again, who would have thought.

Dog gets thrown not murdered.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTZ!

user, we post on a board that has shills, and those shills need to be butthurt by men with shitposts. Who's going to do it? You? Some fucking leaf? I live with a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Sup Forums, and you curse the Australians. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That you getting annoyed by my posts, whilst tragic, probably saved this thread. And my existence, whilst grotesque and incomprehensible to you, SAVES THREADS.

You don't want the bantz because deep down in places you don't post about on reddit, you want me on that shill. You need me on that shill. We use words like "shitpost", "BBC", "emu". We use these words as the backbone of a life wasted defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the bandwith to explain myself to a man who rises and falls under the blanket of the very Sup Forums that I provide, and then questions manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just filter me and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keyboard and man a thread. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

No.

>school yard rumors
Top tier journalism, amazing. It's like butthurt in its most pure and concentrated form.

>felt the need to shower afterward
Yeah she was talking about having to interact with the media slime like them

At that adress live the Leader of the Fair World, not Free World

I react to the KAC poster, sometimes I'll ignore it. meh.

>tfw Trump compliments you

ALL SMILES

catgirl maids ate god-tier.

he ran over the dog while pulling out
clear the HIV+ semen out of your ears

>cartoonists are so dumb they think leader of the free world is an actual position

(((Elites)))

apparently not

they've doing this every thread for some weeks now

>t. literal nigger
I don't like old women and used goods, stop projecting

>cat
>not deer

This guy gets it

Okay...I just said it checks out that you're uncut since you don't live in US...not sure where we're going from here

FAGGOT detected.

>I don't like used goods
>Ivanka has popped out 3 kids
You are an idiot and a kikw

Must have gotten lost in the mail for the past 7 years

Joe is such a fucking liar holy shit.
Job approval average: 40.2% (higher for voters)
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
Job approval for economy: 44.9% (even in the plus in recent polls)
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval_economy-6182.html