Why did I fall for the marriage jew?

It cost me everything.
Mexican law sides with the woman 100%, took my house, my company, my money and even threw all my belongings away.

Now I'm broke, living in a shitty apartment and jobless.

Sounds like you failed to maintain your marriage, Pedro. Did you eat too many tacos, get fat? Did you emotionally neglect your espousa because you thought you had her locked down?

Game is for life, ese.

be a criminal, robber or something. it shouldn't be too hard in your shitty country mexibro

Haha. Fuck you.

you married a Jew what did you expect, also we MGTOW brothers will accept you as a fellow comrade in the war.

>MGTOW

MGTOW is like setting your house on fire then believing that living in a tent in the backyard is going to put it out.

Nothing like the love of a good woman huh pedro? Meanwhile she's enjoying your money and fucking a donkey

As a mexican you deserve only a painful death so count your blessings.

>getting married
>in a country where pro-female divorces exist

Kill her, this is my honest advice

Living in a tent in your backyard is better than living in hell, disguised as a marriage.

>Living in a tent in your backyard is better than living in hell, disguised as a marriage.

If your marriage is hell it's your own fault, just like it's OP's fault his marriage failed.

Not necessarily.

Modern marriage is a scam designed to extract resources from good men and hand it to hypergamous whores. There's zero incentives for a woman to stay loyal or even decent once she's married. She cuts off sex, chops her hair off, stops keeping the house up, and never even deletes her Tindr account.

And there's nothing a man can do about it other than bend over and take the divorce-rape.

>And there's nothing a man can do about it other than bend over and take the divorce-rape.

Look at all this passive voice.

raise some money and hire a sicario

Better hop the border ese JAJAJAJAJAIAIAJSISJSJAJSJSJS

LOL okay man. When your wife is fucking Chad in the bedroom you paid for inside the house you paid for, watch what happens when you divorce her.

You just don't get it, do you?

Women don't have agency.

Perhaps you should take some time to reflect upon how your attitudes and decisions regarding women have led to your self-inflicted misery.

I'm not married or divorced. I know too many men who are basically slaves to their slutty ex wives because of the family court system to even risk it.

Look at this fucking loser, kek. Who do you think you are, retard? Brad mother fucking Pitt is getting cucked and divorce raped, Depp just before him.

You think some everyday turbo nerd like you has some secret that god tier men don't? If you think a woman can be "gamed" forever, you're either fucking with a mentally disturbed bitch or an incredibly ugly bitch with no other options.

Your time will come, pussy.

This, 100%

>I know too many men who are basically slaves to their slutty ex wives because of the family court system to even risk it.

It sounds like you know a lot of weak men who were not able to control their marriage.

nothing personnel kid

Sad to see anons kicking you when you're already down (assuming "1 post by this ID" is for real).

I thought Catholic countries like Mexico are against divorce?

You gotta find a mission and purpose to pursue, and otherwise find peace.

I'd rather live in a tent than live in a burning house trying to put out an inferno alone.

>It sounds like you know a lot of weak men who were not able to control their marriage.
The only marriages I've seen last are the ones where the guy decrees, in no uncertain terms, that if she leaves him then she will be brutally murdered in the most gruesome way possible. Not every guy is willing to do this.

>I'd rather live in a tent than live in a burning house trying to put out an inferno alone.

Do you go to the bathroom with a group of your girlfriends too?

Take control of your life. Stop being a leaf tossed around by the breeze.

> (You)

>The only marriages I've seen last are the ones where the guy decrees, in no uncertain terms, that if she leaves him then she will be brutally murdered in the most gruesome way possible. Not every guy is willing to do this.

All you have to do is erase the prospect of leaving you from her mind.

This is much easier to do than it sounds, the problem is that it does take a little effort and a little paying attention to things rather than coasting through on auto-pilot.

That's why chumps like OP and "I think Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp are dreamy" and don't make it. They aren't willing to work to make their lives better, it's easier for them to put in the bare minimum and leave the consequences for another day.

Not sure I can handle all this truth right now

Dont listen to this nigger, mgtow is like feminism for losers.

Also ROASTIED.COM lmao

jewish shill detected

Are donkey shows really still a thing (checks ticket prices to Tijuana)?

This guy is actually pretty smart. Most of you hate on women, but know nothing about them because you sit on a message board shitting on them all day. I'll admit, lefty girls are pretty fucking degenerate and stupid. But, if you find a nice conservative girl and you actually communicate with her instead of 'muh sandwhich' you'll find it to be a very rewarding experience.
>coming from the guy who's been cheated on multiple times
Stop complaind and move on. Ya'll are just sad, posting on an image board, not doing anything with your life. Its no wonder no woman wants to talk to you fat lards.

>Do you go to the bathroom with a group of your girlfriends too?
What? I live for my own happiness.

>Take control of your life. Stop being a leaf tossed around by the breeze.
Indeed I will. I will never enter the mainstream traditional marriage. I'll set my own bearings with a legal marriage contract. Fuck the system as it is

>All you have to do is erase the prospect of leaving you from her mind. This is much easier to do than it sounds, the problem is that it does take a little effort and a little paying attention to things rather than coasting through on auto-pilot.
The problem is the fickle nature of women. The effort you were putting forth yesterday might not be good enough today. I do not trust my future to such an emotional being. As such my private marriage contract and surrogate children will eliminate the chance of me getting cucked by divorce and child support. Anyone else not doing the same as I am is quite the cuck imo

Sounds like you are living the authentic 100% Mexican experience!

Congrats!

>What? I live for my own happiness.

Do you? Let's go back to your post. You are aware that a problem exists, and you claim to be willing to fix it. Yet you're not willing to do so unless you aren't "alone"; that is, unless you have a sufficient number of other men to blaze the trail and mitigate your own risk. (One might wonder where we as a civilization would be if all men took the same tack, waiting to take action until others had already done so.)

In any case, it doesn't seem to me that you are living for your own happiness. It seems to me that you are convincing yourself that your current situation is tolerable because any efforts to improve it for yourself and others would expose you to risk. Now strictly speaking, there's nothing dishonorable in this approach, many men over the course of history have lived average lives by keeping their heads down. Yet I question whether it's prudent for you among the other MGTOW-fags to champion your decision as a noble cause.

>The problem is the fickle nature of women. The effort you were putting forth yesterday might not be good enough today. I do not trust my future to such an emotional being.

Women aren't fickle. They only seem that way when you take their behavior at face value. In any other way they, like most men and virtually all other living things, are like computers. They behave according to a specific set of instructions and all it takes to understand them is a peek at the source code.

>As such my private marriage contract and surrogate children will eliminate the chance of me getting cucked by divorce and child support. Anyone else not doing the same as I am is quite the cuck imo

Yes, because if the West needs anything at this point it is more fatherless children. And yet, is that preferable to imparting your specific worldviews onto them? Food for thought.

The day i marry i shall sign all my property on my mother's name. How are people so retarded to entrust some random bitch with their money?

You're the reason why marriage institution is so fucked up.
Stop feeding yourself with internet news, you stupid poltard.

Fuck off woman.

>everyone who doesn't validate my worldview is a woman

This is a "real man"-tier argument and not worthy of the thinking sex. Do you have a pretty pink vagina user?

you shouldn't have legally forfeited all your belongings to a woman. I have no sympathy for you

The thing about Mexican culture is that marriage is definitely expected
Ie you can't even leave your house to live alone until you're married
Or your girlfriends family won't let you live together or fuck unless you're married
It's just really weird societal norms

Either way it sucks dude

>This guy is actually pretty smart.

No, he's not. It doesn't matter if you find a decent woman, how do you know she won't change and fuck you over?

The problem isn't the woman so much as it's the state that enforces her cuntish behaviour.

You deserve it for being a cuck
c'mon people, keep criticizing MGTOWs

Wow, you are one pathetic motherfucker! XD. Good luck buddy next time dont be such a fag

LMFAO Just wait once the 10 year mark hits boom that's when women will get the absolute biggest alimony payout.

>No, he's not. It doesn't matter if you find a decent woman, how do you know she won't change and fuck you over?

>The problem isn't the woman so much as it's the state that enforces her cuntish behaviour.

Here's more of that characteristic passive voice. Where are you while your wife is changing due to the influences upon her by "the state"? What does it say about you when bureaucrats half a continent away have more control over your wife than you do?

>Marriage
Way to sell your soul. I will never marry because I already have the life, I get to travel to Japan 2x a year, Drive a Lexus IS, and have a nice home. Why would I want to ruin that?

That is a very good idea. Based Putin Serf.

Um, no sweetie. You just failed to keep your wife happy in bed. Eat her pussy more and then maybe she would have respected you more

the only reason for legal "marriage institution" to even exist is to fuck over men

just dont get legally married, period

you can have a nice wedding ceremony, live with the wife, have kids, all without all the attached legal bullshit, just like our ancestors did for thousands of years

GET KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

whoops wrong thread

>jobless
I wonder why she left you.

Just kill her. Nothing to lose, fuck it.

This. Besides, not all women are stupid whores with no ability of future thinking. I used to be a jealous cunt when my gf cheated on me, so I literally spied on the next one after six months of relationship (no shit, I fell for the memes and literally paid a private investigator instead of dumping her and going MGTOW with no proof). She turned down guys objectivelly better than me in every way and later when we talked about dating with a bunch of people, she lectured her friends that a life of happiness is more important than a night of feeling good and if she has no principles she will find a guy with no principles.

tl;dr: MGTOWs are either kikes, uberbetas or idiots who gave up on love instead of finding a girl who's actually worth it.

Literally no point to life if you'll spend it alone.