Operation: Kebab removal

Not long ago I was told by my doctors that I have less than 2 years to live in this world due to terminal cancer. I will never reach the age of 30, kind of a shock and a relief at the same time. In the limited time that I have, I've been wondering what should I do to leave a mark in this world. So far I have left nothing, achieved nothing and have nothing... not even friends, family or any material property. I have literally nothing to lose except my breath in this world. I do not believe in a higher power, nor I believe in a greater purpose in life. What I do believe is that all you see after death is darkness, pitch black and void of all light.
My grandfather and his father before that, fought and killed in wars for the sake of future generations, for the sake of my future and the sake of Europe. I'm glad they never got to see the world we live in today, liberal haven, devoid of all logic and reason, refugee paradise for rape, murder and the spread of Islam. I am considering to devote my final days on this planet for the sake of kebab removal. Since Europe is very strict on gun laws, I have found a loophole and decided to use 100~ pound draw force bow and assault knives to remove as many kebab as I can from Europe. I grew up hunting beavers and deer with my father, so I am familiar with the hunting game, although the big question is, if all of that experience can be applied to hunting mudshits. I'm also very good at chemistry and I'm a hyperpolyglot, so I don't mind travelling to an alien country and blowing shit up if necessary.

I am still forging my plans, making sure everything goes as planned and is perfect. But it will happen, you may screencap this and the news will tell you more about it.

My main question is, what would you do Sup Forums if you were in a similar situation? Would you do an hero? would you spend the final moments with your loved ones? Would you do the right thing and fight for what your ancestors fought for?

Other urls found in this thread:

cancertutor.com/kelmun/
cancertutor.com/what_causes_cancer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I've been wondering what should I do to leave a mark in this world
just invest everything you have into medical research.

FIGHT FUCKER go on an all vegetable diet, research cancer cures, try anti-fungal pill, and apply baking soda to the cancer region. If its brain cancer think positive thoughts cause its over.

it's brain cancer my friend, that's why I'm going all out on this one

how do you invest when you have nothing? By nothing I mean homeless tier...

Do it.

it will happen in 2-3 weeks, give me time and I will post before the "happening" to make you guys excited.

Honestly don't do it man, any kebabs you remove will be treated as martyrs. If anything you should try your hardest to get killed by muslims and bring attention to their barbarism in every way you can, be a martyr for your race.

fuck this leaf. Do what you see fit. We will remember your name.

>targeting a symptom of the main problem
>not targeting the root of the problem, the treasonous politicians who allowed this and eliminating the problem entirely

Bluepilled af tbhq m8o

i am sorry, OP
F

user if you want to do something important don't go for mudshits you will water your time, Brussel elites are to blame for this shit.

Hoping for a better result than when that anglo drove his leighweight car at slow speed into muslims a few weeks ago.

I forgot to mention that I have a PHd in history, the whole martyr bullshit does not faze me... Islam and their ideology is cancer to the whole world, they cannot integrate into society, they can only assimilate it. Today nobody gives a fuck about identity and heritage, those terms are of the past. I've been on Sup Forums since 2009 and I know better not to trust a leaf. So fuck you sir, you better be grateful you are too far off the reach of Europe.

Hey...
You want to be an hero?
I'm not a spook. I too wish to...die in similar ciricumstances as you are saying what right, if you catch my drift.

sh--t a s-pr-me c-urt -ust-ce
preferably the cunty one

>if you kill your enemies, they win
>if your enemies kill you, you win
This is why our flag is mocked. Faggots like you.

kill some leftist and arabs before end
good luck bro

Stop speaking English.

that's exactly what I plan to do my Polish friend

stay strong brother, in the wars to come.

Simple
Attack Meka and trigger WWIII
You will be forever remembered

>Today nobody gives a fuck about identity and heritage
That's not true, but I understand why you might see it that way. Heritage, identity, culture are taken for granted and not valued enough, and our elite prefers beeing seen as "tolerant" over preserving what is about to disappear. As they are pissing away our future, I fear most people will only appreciate cultural values when they've almost gone to hell.

Mecca*

so you are homeless tier, but can get funds for making bombs and traveling?
I mean if this wasn't all bullshit i'd say false flagging as Isis while killing a known corporate globalist or politician would be the best option

What will your last words be?

Make chloramine gas, it's easy but dangerous. Just mix chlorine with ammonia and voilá, you get a really fucked up gas that kan easily kill people.

You realize that Mecca is filled with tens of thousands of policemen, that it's literally forbidden to enter for non-muslims, and that they're double-checking all whites who try to enter?

yes, I am homeless... but to imply that I need funds for travelling and bombs is simply hilarious. You clearly have no idea how the world works and have never heard of social engineering have you?

respawn in 3...2...1...

In such a situation, one might convert to Islam so you can have access to Mecca. Go on the Hajj. Destroy the black box. I'm not advocating this as a realistic suggestion. Just thinking out loud.

this.

Killing random muslims is pointless. The individuals probably won't deserve it and they will be remembered as martyrs while you go down as another Breivik. You'll be pointed to as the face of right-wing terror and used as justification to bring more of them in.

If you are serious OP, and I doubt you are because this is the 5th thread today I've seen of an OP saying his last words, at least target the root of the issue.

I would blow my brains out right fucking now. Your retardation can't be allowed to exist even for another minute.

>bombs don't require funds
Wat? the cheapest bombs i know of are fertilizer based ones, and those take atleast some money to get

It will go unnoticed.
It's just a box. It has no value for muslims.
And as to deaths in Mecca: At the annual hajj there's always hundreds to thousands of people getting trampled to death. It doesn't even get news coverage anymore.

No, that's a bad and weak plan.
If you plan to make an impression, you must target the fuckers who nest in our white countries. If possible, then by several consecutive attacks.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise this was a LARP.

A failed attempt is also valid

go kill some politicians like said
remind them that they can be hurt too

>this

The politicians are bringing these people in for their own personal gains, expanded voter base for their parties for example. What needs to be done is to establish an environment of fear for those who seek to demographically replace us. Make it clear that you aren't the only one who has nothing to lose and is dissatisfied with the way things are being managed.

Convert to Shia Islam and go bomb Sunni's orchestrating a false flag attack.

You're not thinking of the bigger picture, every mudshit killed wont be able to spawn another mudshit to plague the Europe. Call it what you will, every death will prevent Europes downfall in one way or another... Chaos theory and Murphy's Law are part of all of it.

One thing I can say for certain, is that I will be remembered, Islam will fear me, liberals will hate me, media will label me in many names and forms.

I will strike fear through the hearts of their people.

I would not be on Sup Forums

Larping...

>just a box
>Most sacred site in Islam

You're a retard. It's not actually a box, it's a building. Are you a t*rk?

Muslims are willing to kill and die for their beliefs. If a Muslim sees someone making fun of Muhammed, does he agonize about violence? Nope, he goes and fucking murders whoever does it.

Is anyone in the West outside Muslims willing to die for a cause, anymore? It's hard to see it. I think our lives are comfortable enough that we aren't willing to end them for any reason.

Are you fucking 12? It has no meaning. Look it fucking up! It's been destroyed over the centuries several times.

What matters to muslims is the spot, not the building. It's not even a fucking temple, you retard! So why should it have any meaning at all?

I literally stated in my OP that I'm dying, so I'm more than willing to die for a cause than nothing.

Everyone say hi to the FBI

In the off chance this isnt a honeypot, you need to understand that hunting shitskins will only serve to hurt our cause. Youll be remembered as a crazy person and your personal crusade will be used as justification to crack down on the right. Just go peacefully into that long night.

>START IMMEDIATELY

cancertutor.com/kelmun/

READ EVERYTHING ELSE ON THE WEBSITE.

Your corpse.

I don't support violence, but I also don't believe you anyway. Stop LARPing.

He speaks through me.
>power id
Make it so, user!

You forget the inspirational effect. Whenever there's suicides reported, there's more of them because some people think it's a good idea. The same thing happens with mass shootings.

So if user takes out enough shitskins, he will inspire others to do the same. After all, that's how the whole Al Qaida thing worked. By inspiration, not by communication.

>Going to die
>Risk Hellfire by killing innocents rather than trying to earn your way to heaven.

Nah bro. Killing civilians is what heathens do.

Oy Mehmet, take a chill pill. I didn't say it was a temple.

Mohammedans bow to a black box of utter darkness. They call Satan "Allah", but by the destruction and the death that they bring forth, you know they are satanists.
Not "civilians".

>LIKE I SAID, read this website!

cancertutor.com/what_causes_cancer/

Heal yourself and have a family. Don't do anything to harm anyone.

>this fucking larppost

Name one shitskin hunt that inspired copy cats

There are plenty to choose from and all of them, without exception, caused harm to our ideology

>flag
Never take advice from a leaf, unless you're absolutely fucking positive he's based.

OP please don't do it. I know muslims are bad savages but you must be smart. How many muslims will you kill? 50? 100? Nobody will care.

If a dog attacks your daughter, will you blame the dog or blame your neighbour who left the dog attack her?? Instead of killing some muslims why not kill some globalist jew politicians who shill for mass immigration?? That way you will truly leave your fingerprint in europe and we will remember you.

>muslims
>innocent
Fuck you

It's the elite politician pedophiles who deserve your scorn.

Could you post some proof that you are terminally ill?

Not yet. That's why I said "several consecutive attacks if possible".

>Instead of killing some muslims why not kill some globalist jew politicians who shill for mass immigration
im on mustafas side for once

>define terminally ill