Brit/pol/ - New Doctor edition

>Warning of "Constitutional Crisis" over EU repeal bill
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40605695

>Tony Blair says EU could compromise on freedom of movement
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40615119

>Marxist McDonnell condemns bLiar's approach to Brexit, calling him 'out of touch'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/john-mcdonnell-labour-party-jeremy-corbyn-article-50-second-referendum-a7842881.html
archive.is/ZUUpt

>Cuck Clegg 'begs' for second EU referendum
express.co.uk/news/politics/828924/Brexit-Nick-Clegg-Lib-Dem-second-referendum-Theresa-May-Jeremy-Corbyn-EU
archive.is/aWYE7

>Eurozone likely to break up no matter how hard France and Germany try to save it, warns investment bank
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4698426/Eurozone-faces-doom-no-matter-warns-investment-bank.html
archive.is/w5GKa

>Farron made decision to quit before the General Election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40598913

>Schools need more ETHNIC teachers to reflect pupil demographics
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40568987

Who cares if the new doctor who is a woman or a minority?

We live in a world where Nigel Farage (racist) was allowed to attend the Wimbledon final. Think of that.

It would be great if we could get some diversity in the country of Britain to shut those racists up and hopefully be able to stop exiting the European Union.

Jodie Whittaker is a slut

Second for Nurse Who

A lot of people in this thread actually think like this

Would you fuck Jodie?

a white female, REEEEEEEEE

Start going to church.

The last doctor has literally transitioned into a woman just as the pride celebrations are happening

How progressive of the BBC I bet they did this on purpose

Nth for Doctor Who is now dead

SHES GONNA BE A LEZZER

I would fuck THE SHIT out of the new doctor who. I'd rag her around like the doll she is. I hope her PUSSY can regenerate after i'm finished with her. I also hope it's /biggerontheinside/

She actually reminds me of a girl at work I had the hots for.
Also inb4 the "why wasn't the new doctor from a BME background" guardian article

Start opposing this.

>THE
>FUCKING
>MOTHER
>OFF
>BROADCHURCH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So exciting, so progressive!

The good news guys is that even though Gen Z aren't conservative Peter Hitchens Style, they hate forced diversity. Gen Z are edgy which means they hate social justice and Diversity meaning once millennials grow up, hopefully this cult of minorities and women dies

Suck your mum you fat cunt

Looks like that's the final nail in the coffin for Doctor Who.

Who the fuck am I kidding at this point they are just pouring concrete over the coffin.

Hello Steerpike.

They probably have that article already written and just waiting for someone to press the "Publish" button.

Will the next episode kick off with her scissoring cyberman Bill?

Well at least it's not a black dwarf trans demi-femme

How has your faith changed the way you live?

Sir Patrick Moore said a long time ago that women were responsible for the ruination of the BBC's programming. The news from today is one of the best pieces of evidence of that insight.

on track for victory boys, can't wait for that strength and stability to kick in

theres no way, we're dying out by 2050

God I fucking hate women so much, they have to ruin everything!

Cumming in her hair and on her face.

so progressive

Smokin hot doctor. Great choice for the woman to be honest. 10/10

Doctor who was only not shit for a brief period between 2005-10. Before and after it was awful

I look forward to all the twitter outrage when these kinds of comments plague the show and guys start watching it again

The only reason Gen Z are so 'conservative' is that so many of them are Muslim.

I would suck your mum 2bh lad

I have never been so fucking angry. I don't even watch doctor who anymore, but I want to fucking cry.

Every single fucking British institution, no matter how inconsequential, is being systematically destroyed by leftist nutters.

The Doctor is a male, this is well established. Make another fucking sci if show with a woman, don't retroactively change the rules and say the doctor can be a woman.

I'd rather it was a fucking nigger.

>now

I was expecting a transbian muslim.

Honestly lads how the fuck is the bbc still publicly funded.

ufc glasgow starting in a few lads, time to get comfy

game of thrones too xD

White females always get a pass when it comes to oppression Olympics.

>I'd rather it was a fucking nigger.
Calm down lad, at least she's a descendant of these isles.

It's state propaganda, how do you think

It's a gimmick to help a show that long ago lost the interest of the masses, making a woman dr.who is a surefire headline grabber and people will tune in for that alone (why people even bother with this dogshite in the first place is the real question but w/ever.)

BBC is the defintion of a box ticking SJW factory where comedy programmes are contractually obliged to have women on them and shows must have a 'diversity quota.' I wonder if the new Dr would have ended up a woman if it's creators had artistic freedom.

you got a link for the ufc lad?

It hasn't. I've been going to church for most of my life.

>caring about Doctor Who

Fucking hell if you can't grow up then take it to Sup Forums.

>Sir Patrick Moore

Daily reminder

"Moore was an opponent of fox hunting, an outspoken critic of the European Union, supporter of the UK Independence Party and served as chairman of the short-lived anti-immigration United Country Party. He served in the Royal Air Force during World War II."

He didn't live to see Brexit or Ar Niges victory, feels bad man

>tfw Doctor Who will now die
the ratings are already abysmal. this will kill Doctor Who.

by the way, only retards watch dr who, shit tier tv programming to be sure.

Just can't get enough

Until they jump on the progressive bandwagon
>Jane Snow

>WAAAAHHHH WOMEN ARENT EQUAL TO MEN
>WAAAAHH LETS LET MY MISOGYNY RUN RAMOANT IN SOCIETY

Jesus christ they will never be happy

What way do you live then?

I don't watch it anymore but I have a lot of good childhood memories of Eccleston and Tennant. It's yet another British institution that has fallen to (((progressivism)))

Can't believe the misogyny in this thread right now.

Smh

Mate ill actually skull fuck your nan

was riling my sister up nicely earlier by saying the wage gap is a myth while btfo'ing her in the argument.

I'm gonna treat her like those teenage girls treat david tennant and matt smith. Except i'm a 30 year old man. She is some high quality, milf technology. I don't even care if the writings wank, i'll be watching every episode.

Give them an inch and they'll take the piss.

>He never married or had children.
feels fucking bad man
>Sup Forums is gen z

They picked up a bit with Capaldi but I think between Matt Smith, and the constantly forcing faggoty shit down kids, the damage is irredeemable.

16 July 2017 - Style magazine, The Sunday Times

Last week, in the first episode of the new series sound and vision - created, produced and presented by wild child turned woke girl
Billie JD Porter - we saw the black, gay, HIV positive performance artist Mykki Blanco beating up the audience with a pillow on stage
(well, guitars are expensive), swinging his wig in the air and literally climbing the rafters at his own gig, as he toured the bible belt
of America. The four part series is devoted, says Porter, 25, to artists who are "breaking down stereotypes, doing something for society, or
helping to change the law - musicians who are having a profound impact on culture beyond the art they create". For Blanco, that is being
an outspoken LGBTQI role model.

No need to remind me, my friend. I'm glad, though, that you've given that very concise information about him, and what a shame it is indeed that he didn't live to see today, in those respects.

On a personal note, I don't have any idols, but he is one of the very few that comes close to being one, and not least because of those personal views of his.

It's an E3 livestream

>Edgy Sup Forums kids represent all kids
There's always gonna be subcultures
The skinhead movement didn't have any effect on the population at large

Why are we talking about doctor who? Why is it on during summer? What's it gonna be about?

>millenials are all left
>gen z are all right

Anyone else really glad that we're bringing an end to the cis white heterosexual male era?

What do you mean?

> I wonder if the new Dr would have ended up a woman if it's creators had artistic freedom.
Of course they would have - the war on this was lost a long time ago. They (at least, the BBC) don't need to have quotas anymore because the type of people who make these programmes completely subscribe to the narrative of 'poor oppressed womyn and minorities'. You still hear about the supposed 'under-representation' of these people because the narrative needs to be maintained that the evil white man holds the media hostage and controls it all, the quotas are a way to try and drive a wedge further into society by showing how brave and daring they are in 'enforcing' these changes, when the truth is the exact opposite. They don't need to force these changes anymore, the 'changes' are the status quo and are institutional now.

I'm OK if the new doctor who is a woman ASLONG as she only does feminine things.

>She time travels to help people cook the royal cake in time in medieval times.
>Her companion is a strong man who always saves her
>She get pregnant and has kids in episode 2
>The rest of the series is her getting parenting advice from various historical figures as the man goes off saving people.

Hope we get to see her breast feed.

Is UFC on sky?

lmao all will have voted labour also
>the utter STATE of these sub humans

What was the worst year of your life so far lads? I turned 21 yesterday and I'm starting to feel old.

For me, it was 15.

>Too young to do most things
>Too old to do anything else

>sexists everywhere proceed to spill seed over conventionally attractive woman, with no fucks given

>Corbyn loses election
>Womanwho VICTORY

Truly the left is back on track.

Do you honestly think that the majority of teenagers are spouting dumb Sup Forums memes and not that there's a reasonable crossover between Sup Forums and Sup Forums who enjoy shitposting in E3 streams?

>This is what yanks call bait

>human disaster
He ain't wrong.

Whofags got BTFO. Now you can grow up and watch something else.

Do you do stuff/not do stuff because of religious beliefs?

If the BBC did that she would have to be BLACKED and have a half nig kid which is then raised by her as a single mum.

i'm just glad I will no longer feel the need to watch it.

We are talking about it because they just announced the new doctor. We expected a transgender black muslim lesbian but instead they gave us this glorious milf.

There's a huge following in the youth for this shit. Look at Lauren Southern, that leafy faggot, the response to #MoreThanARefugee, kekistan bs. It's all evidence that the younger white male population are on a good track.

>The Doctor is a woman

Hell is for people who enjoy life on Earth.

There's still the next Bond to come yet. Althought it won't be until at least next year.

>No need to remind me, my friend.

I gaththered you'd know m8, more of a thread reminder really to those who didn't

Kinda sad there are no full sized public statues of him, given his contribution to the sciences and comittment to tv and his work

17/18
Hit with the Depression meme and fell for it.
Being a white gay kid in a largely Muslim school isn't fun either.

I miss Tennant/Piper. Back when the Doctor was actively cucking black guys.

bt you nigger

I liked Smith.

>liking doctor who

More aids -

The series is Porters coming of age. She has done a few things at Vice, the online magazine and video channel, "but this is the first thing I've managed to birth from my brain". (you may have also come across her attention grabbing f*** Brexit rally and the use your voice campaign, which encouraged young people to vote.) Porter has done many things in her short life - her first presenting gig was a sex show for channel 4 when she was 18. It's a topic on which she has form, writing in Vice that, when she was 15, "I spent a good year or so rinsing rich men for drink and drugs". Then followed the rock'n'roll boyfriends, the DJing gigs, the fashion freebies and the glamorous parties. Success, right?

This article was written by Fluer Britten

Why do you get BT instead of Sky

Really though, when did Who start pandering so hard to the American tumblr user crowd?