When and why did class and decency die out? Are there any countries left that still retain these things?

When and why did class and decency die out? Are there any countries left that still retain these things?

>class and decency
those are subjective.

you consider modern society classy outside of the elite?

White people started to look to niggers for what's cool to wear.

But you know what I mean right?

I unironically love Reviewbrah more than anyone I've ever met in real life

With the death of small businesses. Mega corps control the culture at every level. Do you think mom and pop clothing stores would be selling this degenerate shit without shame?

This. Jewish propaganda told us that based black man is super cool, and if you want to be cool, and get all the hot white woman you have to be like that guy.
It's some shabbo cuckold fantasy being lived out in real time.

>class and decency
>picture of a manlet at goodwill
If I had never seen a contradiction before I'd be amazed right now

iran

small businesses today have more exposure then ever because of online platforms. they aren't dead, they just have to adapt.

He's not a manlet, actually. It's kinda hilarious. It's also like you can imagine his voice from that picture, but it doesn't match at all.

>When
Around 1960ish.
>Why
Counter culture, consumer focused culture, death of traditional values.

Quick questions for classy faggots. How do you put anything in your shirt's pocket? I mean, any added weight increases the friction on my nipple when I walk and it eventually starts to hurt like hell. How does this cunt can handle pen in there?

How heavy are your pens?

Did you forget we invented these?

Are you wearing a suit?

It didn't die out quite yet.

Not a ton of people work in an office where wearing a suit and tie are necessary to look professional.

It's probably died out as a style mostly because it's too expensive to keep doing. You'd have to get these things dry cleaned and the costs start getting ridiculous, with not a ton of people able to afford to do that.

Reminder you have no class unless you go bespoke

Any added weight does that, no matter how light it is. Heavier weight simply does it faster.
Not right now. But it happens.

He's a baby face

Same feel

Oh this was meant for you not OP

The clothes are what he's talking about

Has there ever been a more iconic shot than this?

found the shill. not knowing reviewbrah

>working at bit IT company
>pretty much everyone is either a fat fuck or glass eyed nerd with the physique of a bundle of sticks
>mostly tshirts, cargo pants, and shorts everywhere
>come in to work in a tweed jacked and nice cotton blue shirt(kinda like pic realted)
>"hey user, you don't have to dress like this, this company is okay with casual"

Ugh, I tried not to be dick about it but these people are all manchildren and slobs.

I enjoy being well dressed, not my problem you don't.

Yes, a few frames back when the chairs were at the center

Anyway, nipple chaffing typically means your fit might be too tight. Cotton is typically what dress shirts are made of, and it can be prone to chafing.

To prevent this without increasing the size of it, you will get "nipple calluses" after a point, but the everyday, either cover your nips. Get an undershirt. If that won't fit, get nip pads (bandages, whatever), or apply moisturizer/Vaseline.

t.I'm a wage slave who wears a full suit everyday except Saturday.

Thousands more? I'd think people landing on the moon would be more iconic than a swimming pool.

>*Dibs Fedori*

>those digits

Also, not sure how it works in Potatoland, but here showing up overdressed consistently is a good way to alienate your colleagues.

I don't like headgear of any kind, never did.

When it's raining I just use an umbrella.

When was the last time you wore a suit, user? Have you ever seen old turn of the century photos of men wearing wool slacks and jackets in 90 degree weather? Even in modern times, go to a city's financial district in the middle of summer and you will still see men dressed in suit jackets and synthetic blends in the middle of a heat wave. That shit is uncomfortable. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that wearing people in the 1910's died from heat stroke due to wearing clothing that was inappropriate to the climate. Suits and slacks are uncomfortable as shit. They wrinkle easily and look frumpy as fuck if you do anything more than sitting and standing in them. Not too mention that most of these clothes came from a tradition of being hand made. Back in the 1960's you would have had a much harder time finding "active wear" of any type. I'm not going to say that style looks better now, but certainly wouldn't want to wear some wool slacks in the dead heat of August.

The elitist made suits cost a fortune
We have to wear literally farmer clothes because the price separation is insane now
They wanted it to die out so they could tell us from them

He's pretty great, isn't he?

I get why that could happen, but not in this case. I'm more of a mentor and a leader in my team.

There are managers who dress on a similar level as I do, but not many. IT in general is full of slobs. This is the reason why IT companies have to hire separate sales staff, since sending out engineers usually doesn't go over well with business types.

THIS IS RUNNING ON EMPTY.... FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD REVIEW!

>(((They))) wanted it to die out so (((they))) could tell us from (((them)))

fixed it for you

Roses are red
Violets are blue
This is running on empty
Food review

Depend on what you're looking for. There's tons of high quality suits on eBay and vintage ones that aren't pre-1940s are pretty cheap. Also thrift stores, found some good shit there including an oxford suit.
On the RTW side you can find a nice suit for a decent price. I believe suitsuply fills that niche. There's also made to measure for a little more control over your fit.
And last there's bespoke in which you have total control over the product. This is different from made to measure as you have total freedom and the tailor makes a personal paper pattern based on your measurements. The first few fits aren't going to be perfect but it will improve as the tailor hones in to your perfect fit.
I was lucky enough to find an older gentleman from Mexico that does a great job, has a decent selection of fabrics, can do any detail and he charges a good price. I've payed around $800-$900 per jacket which isn't too bad when you consider RTW jackets can cost as much

The oversized suit was never a good look desu

his youtube channel has grown a lot, he's about to launch merch soon too.

Good point.

If you're talking about your picture, that's not class and decency, that's fashion, and fashion changes.

Why doesn't he review cars? He looks like a car salesman.

Eh, Armani had a good look in the 90s.

You're fucking retarded.

The median income in the states is around $58,000. A good quality bespoke suit will cost you between 3-10k. Like as good as it gets without getting absurd.

So, 1/5-1/20 of your income if you're an average man going for clothing. I don't think you understand how few garments a man owned per-textile industry. You probably had two. Casual/work, and church. Until WW2, the a family spent 1/5 of its income on clothes, a man typically demanded the greatest part of this budget because he would wear out clothing faster. At anyone time a man probably had between 3-5 total outfits.

It's the subtle details that make the suit.
>The pick-stitching around the lapel.
>The functional buttons on the sleeves.
>The boutonniere.
>The drape
>The structure
>The vents
>The Armhole at the shoulder

Opt for a pocket square over a tie. Ties are for fags

Do you think he'll ever share this video again?

Yeah those are nice. A boutonniere is pretty much unnoticeable 100% of the time unless you opt to wear a flower on your buttonhole. High armholes are pretty nice too, better than droopy ones that are yuge.
A lot of the price differences also comes from machine made vs hand-work. A suit that has more hand-work will cost more than one with more machine work.

I've seen a few videos of his, but I don't quite understand the cult following. Is there a grand meme I'm missing or someshit?

Black lapel makes some solid suits for under a grand. Then it's simply a matter of taking the suit somewhere in europe like Poland where the buying power is like 4:1 and having them clone the suit for peanuts. Anyone can have a killer wardrobe for less than $3,500

Eh, I don't trust that. I'd rather met the guy in person and plus how many people nowadays develop a personal relationship with a tailor?
I've also heard horror stories from people who sent their shit overseas. But if it works for you fuck it.

nope, you're just a newfag

poast some good videos