DOCTOR WHO FEMALE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIsVGDq8nd8
youtube.com/watch?v=_-_bSdWEYK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The show was circling the drain for years now, it's a miracle it hasn't been cancelled.

no one cares

fuck you and your slide thread

sage

people still watch shows?

Not surprised, and don't much care.

Never watching it again.

It took something to force me to accept that 20% of medieval Britain was black, and another 20% was Pakistani.

This is it, it's finished.

>13th
Wew

It's been saved by American sjws.

Same

kys my man

why would the propaganda machine known as BBC cancel one of their best tools? I watched an episode the other week and it had an interracial lesbian kiss and said that time lords were pansexual because they had 'progressed gender roles'

>I get to decide what's important on Sup Forums

okay

I care and I don't watch this british drivel. Just more proof of civilizations downfall

Dr. Jew died 6 million times

It's better than a Nog companion. If her companion is a Nog, I'm not even going to watch.

DO NOT go laugh at the Whovians on Sup Forums who are going into meltdown.

This show has always been for low test nu-males. It's essentially filled the void for Harry Potter fans. You need to distance yourself from such meaningless distractions

I'M ALT-RIGHT BAAAAAAHHHHHHH I'M SO OFFENDED

Of course it will be a black male love interest. It's 2017.

If she had curly hair she'd look straight out of an A Wyatt Mann comic.

She is white. I am literally shaking right now. #racistwho

Doctor who is a British kids show watched almost exclusively by the Harry Potter fandom millennials. Once Gen Z grow up it dies along with forced diversity

Ideology is a powerful thing. Anyone know ((((who)))) runs the show at the BBC? Or on Doctor Who itself?

dr.who is fucking gay

>
>why would the propaganda machine known as BBC cancel one of their best tools? I watched an episode the other week and it had an interracial lesbian kiss and said that time lords were pansexual because they had 'progressed gender roles'

Too much intersectionality, won't watch.

No one does anymore anyway.

will we finally get to see the ferengis? dr who has had to run in to them by now

Yet the bongs can't seem to get enough of the good doctor. Like all good Americans, Tom Baker will always be the best doctor. The real question is when will we see a Jane Bond

gay british gay shit is gay no one cares show is shit

it always struck me as a bluepilled, lame show

>Tom Baker will always be the best doctor.
>Not Sylvester McCoy

Nigels raus.

More like Nurse Who

Ratings will die. Feminists hate pretty women and she's white so that's that. Hopefully the massive loss of income will lead to the BBC shutting down. This is awesome news.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I hope Daleks will exterminate her

Go with the time
Womyn's rights and Gay is A-Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=CIsVGDq8nd8

>muh best doctor meme
fucking die in a fire

(((JODIE))) (((((((WHITTAKER)))))))

Who gives a shit. It's a tv show I'm sure you've never even watched. They've been toying with the idea of a female Doctor for years and now finally done it.

Just a bunch of insecure virgins hate the idea of any successful woman is really telling

I thought you were forced to pay for BBC through "tv license"

>Hopefully the massive loss of income will lead to the BBC shutting down
Wait. Do you think that's how the BBC works?

So is star trek /ourscifi/ or is it starshiptroopers?

>The real question is when will we see a Jane Bond
What I find interesting about this is it's clearly easy enough to make characters with similarities to Bond without using the name. Mission Impossible and Bourne Identity come to mind and I've never even watched the stuff but we all pretty much know rather than try to start a new franchise with a black male or female character they'll ruin the Bond name instead.

I think it may be a ruse.

I like doctor who specifically because it's all about the spacetime adventure and almost no romantic relationships or boring soap opera. It's hard to find shows with so little romance. I'm surprised this show is apparantly popular with chicks seeing as how its all a bunch of nerd shit in space and nobody is having sex.

There's an occasional bit of leftist propaganda, but almost none, far fewer then in most shows and almost all shows have at least a little bit.

I won't watch a female doctor who though. A female timelord sure, but giving the doctor himself a sex change is a bit much. What if I watch the show and get an uncomfortable boner? I'll be seeing Tom Bakers face in the back of my mind while looking at lady doctor. It is sick and wrong.

>First they came for Ghostbusters; I didn't speak out, for I wasn't a Ghostbusters fan
>Then they came for Star Wars; I didn't speak out, for I wasn't a Star Wars fan
>Then they came for Doctor Who...

youtube.com/watch?v=_-_bSdWEYK8
You know what to do.

Looks like a kike. Is she a kike?
Must be a coincidence.

Is England even worth saving?

Inb4 Ghandi and Goodfellas are remade as stories about the patriarchy.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_-_bSdWEYK8
done

You just know she'll be lesbian or have a Muslim companion

Why isn't Xe a gay transexual muslim?

brb

They've been toying with the idea of a female Doctor for years, hell even the Doctors arch nemesis came back as a woman.

Fucking thick Polish cunt

RIP Doctor Who 1963-2017

>Caring about (((British television)))
>Any year
Pathetic

>IT'S A FUCKING WHITE FEMALE

Urh, so racist, so islamophobe, so transphobe, so intolerant.

Literally Who?

It's ratings went from 8 million a few years ago to about 3.2 million. It'll die but much like Britain itself, it'll be a slow and painful death.

I always saw Doctor Who as a smart guy who has adventures and gets the girl and not just because he has the most awesome ride in the universe ( even if he doesn't actually do anything because it would be xenobestiality ).

I have no interest in a Nog. I closed my eyes and put up with it once, but it's hard to enjoy Dr Who when the companion is a Nog. I have been starting up this last season at night and falling asleep before it is finished playing. It can't hold my attention anymore.

But I am actually interested in how a female Doctor will play out. It would be new, and interesting if I'll feel about her. But if she's being blacked the whole time, then fuck it all. Dr Who will have finally jumped the shark. I won't watch.

>1963-2010

The next doctor is going to be some sort of islamic gay obongo.

nah the Capaldi era has been good

>All female multicultural cast with white hetero male villains spewing patriarchal memes

Calling it.

Jesus Christ is Doctor Who like the Muhammed for bongs or something? Who cares he's female?

It's not a sex change operation. It's a real female body. It's reincarnation.

Doctor Who's showrunner at the time was Steven Moffat, same guy who did Sherlock. No fucking wonder it's so shit now.

>even the Doctors arch nemesis came back as a woman.

and that was fine, evil is by nature degenerate and feminine. and the chick actor played good crazy-evil. it made sense.

but not this, doctor who a female is too much and doesn't even make sense. doctor who has always been an alpha male that doesn't take bullshit from space monsters.

The old old series was alright. What survives of it.

Probably the next film after the new one. Which is bullshit.

Just make your own spy series with a female lead. Try The Avengers again.

>What if I watch the show and get an uncomfortable boner?
Accept your faith and start reading gender bender manga.

Three more threads posted on this now.

>I have never watched the show.

It is a female timelord you spazz

Those were pretty fun though, especially when they died.

BBC has been infiltrated by SJWs as throughly as Marvel has, but they're smart enough to know to push their feminist crap in small increments

If you were still watching this show after they claimed British history had been whitewashed then you deserve this. And that's ignoring the fact that the quality had dropped below unwatchable levels of atrociousness for years

is this show targeted toward children? It's so low-budget and shallow, and the acting is horrible. I binge-watched a few episodes once and it felt like a fever dream.

>when you need to rely on gender bending alien anatomy on a fictional show to justify pansexuality

It used to be a really good TV show that every young British male watched at one time or another, which is why it is so sad to see that it has fallen to the SJW brainvirus.

It used to be just a show in which out of work actors would put on silly costumes and pretend to be space aliens.

At least she's white

>I'm surprised this show is apparantly popular with chicks seeing as how its all a bunch of nerd shit in space and nobody is having sex.

It's trendy shit now. It gives girls nerd cred or whatever shit they strive for now to get beta oribits.

Got the popcorn for this rage, imao. Have you not got brexit to worry about?

>dr who
>quality dropped

Keep whining you weak-willed fuck. It literally changes nothing. The Doctor stands up to challengers and monsters with will and determination, theres nothing a woman CHARACTER can't do what a male character could.

And she still has the constitu-

OP here. You'll notice I actually made no judgement in my post.

I personally think it will be a good thing.

Ooooh, I can already sense the future salt on turdlr, every single time she does anything remotely sexy or the camera shows her arse/tits too much. Yes, it will be glorious.

>It gives girls nerd cred

zomg he has a bow tie and a fez, what a nerd lulz

I kind of liked the Michelle Gomez bits, but that was more nostalgia for Green Wing.

14th Doctor also leaked!

Fucking this.

Yes with lesbian black companion and multicultural Victorian England

That's a very empowering Tardis you got there.

If Dr. Who had always been a black female then I would have expected her 13th reincarnation to have been a black female. I don't like it when they race swap or gender swap characters.

Hardly anyone under 30 pays the TV Licence. Most of the BBC's current income comes from BBC Worldwide and overseas sales.

So obviously she's going to have male companions to balance the cast right since male doctors pretty much always had a female? Oh right, BBC.

hadnt thought of it like that, although bbc revenue is generated by the tv license fee

I did not mean you OP, I meant the usual ragers on Sup Forums. Was on /tg/ and Sup Forums when I spotted this news so I rushed here.

Brexit is a fucking disaster at the moment but it makes good material.

>show on its last legs.

>all the good writer's have left.

>impossible to create an interesting story when it has to be super progressive and not trigger anyone.

>hire women as last ditch attempt to be relivent again.

No matter how good she is she show is in a death spiral and it'll die with a woman at the helm. I can't wait for the anger as it gets cancelled due to no viewers.

>Being this much of a fag
Can you please kys? The reason people hate this shit is that it's shoe-horned in for political purposes and will almost certainly include dogmatic god-tier levels of bullshit.