Well fuck me

well fuck me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-_bSdWEYK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally good, it's retarded he is a british white male human every time and it's fun to mix it up with different performers

I don't even like Dr. Who, but I can see how this is going to completely ruin the show for people who do.
(you)

>watching the british version of power rangers
no thanks

All his companions have been 21st century British women.

I guess this is as good a way as any to finally kill off the Doctor Who franchise without it causing more autistic screeching from anoraks than it's worth.

My interest in the show ignited and died long ago.

Still have the tom baker style scarf though, its comfi.

Oy vey, how progressive! Calling it now, she'll also be considered "trans" since she's now a man in a woman's body

Be sure to renew your TV license so you can catch up to the minute news on the latest acid attacks on the BBC

Funny thing is, by cowtowing to political correctness, they just signed their own death warrant.

R.I.P Doctor Who

Plus isn't it now also a little weird that he's had relations with woman and now he's a woman himself?

>shitty show watched by secondary school kids and foreigners
Who gives a shit?

Only being done becaus they know it'll cause a controversy, meaning they'll attract some more viewers.

They'll find a way to explain it away in universe.

>och weel, a' least ah will nae sound like a fooking scot nae more
>*vworpvworp*
>(looks in mirror)
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

If I remember correctly can't the doctor only have 12-13 lives? I haven't watched the show in 10 years so I may be wrong but wouldnt that mean this shit is over soon?

Who didn't see this coming though? The Master already did it, and it has been teased at before.

Are they changing the name to Nurse Who?

>Star Wars is womyn now
>Dr Who is womyn now
>Every single vidya is womyn now
Can someone explain why?

Not enough, too white

(((you know why)))

Dr Who is fucking trash just like everything else in Britain

>>FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

damn nostalgia

Sup Forums on suicide watch

Well, Dr Who had a good run. Time to make it join Top Gear.

WE WUZ VIDYA N SHEEEIT

MMM-HMMM DATS RITE WITE BOY STEP ASIDE

But I don't understand why. I mean at least forced racial diversity sort of makes sense from (((their))) agenda, but why is replacing male heroes with female ones advantageous to (((them)))?

They got rid of that like a couple of years ago.

don't watch it then, let them know you won't watch it

this
its time for a black bull or immigrant to play doctors companion

The Doctor got a new life cycle at the end of Matt Smith's run, which gives him (once Jodie takes over) another 11 lives to go.

i'm getting "kosher" vibes here. it's my judenradar functioning properly, or is it on the fritz?

The Time Lords gave the doctor some additional 1ups

And yet another storied franchise gets killed by the Jews

Because the last thing they want is power models for men.

No, god damn, they destroyed this season already wirh the degenerate lesbian niggress as companion. Martha back then at least wasnt a degenerate piece of shit. Fuck this shit

They wrote themselves into a corner, as this is supposed to be his last regeneration. But magic space powers and plot contrivances will save the day.

>human
Isn't he an alien?

Actually, they wrote themselves out of that corner with 'The Day of the Doctor' and 'The Time of the Doctor'.

11 more doctor's to go after this.

David Tennant and Matt Smith were the best

Not nearly as good as it used to be, even the current guy is meh

Wow racist much?

But seriously I don't watch doctor who. Is she playinh the same character or does each Dr who exist in the same universe?

Dr Who was already dead. Didn't they make an episode where they went to the middle ages, and half the Brits were shitskins?

Also why dont they finally make him a ginger?

12 regenarations. So from the 1st to the 12th doctor that's 11 regenarations plus the war doctor, that was between 8 and 9 if I remember correctly, so this one was supposed to be that last doctor (12th), I'm not sure how they're explaining it since I dropped it after 11th left.

I don't know why people are getting so worked up over a dogshit scifi show with horrible props and somehow worse writing? Just let the show suicide itself and be done with it.

I hope she is power fucked to death by a dahlek
Exterminate exterminate exterminate

She's playing the same character.

>watching (((Dr. Jew)))
cancer

It's like James Bond becoming Jane Bond.

It's the same person. To cheat death time lords get 12 regenarations, it changes how they look and their personalities but it's the same person, same memories and all.

Don't forget David Tennant's other regeneration in Stolen Earth/Journey's End. According to 11th Doctor, that one actually counted as the Metacrisis resulted from it.

So it's now on it's second life cycle.

Because they want you broken and powerless, emasculating you is the best way to achieve their agenda.

Dr Who is literally Retcon: The Character. Every time he dies, he regenerates and changes his appearance. Changing sexes has already been seen, his Nemesis already did it.

>Faggit: The Show
Who gives a fuck?

never saw doctor who, does it matter that doctor who is not male?

be honest though the show went to shit long ago, its basically just riding on goodwill and nostalgia at this point.

What is Dr Who?

When the doctor recieves a lethal wound he can regenerate which will heal him but give him a new body and personality with memories intact. He originally was able to do this 11 times (12 doctors like the 12 hours on the clock) but he gained a full new cycle

Dr. Who is retarded as star trek. No matter how bad things are getting he always pulls something out of his ass to win or the power of love saves them. It's really an intelligence insulting show but it is made for children after all.

official reveal

>youtube.com/watch?v=_-_bSdWEYK8
>youtube.com/watch?v=_-_bSdWEYK8

remember to dislike

>Bongistan show
>Progressive teenage girl cult following
>literally heart of neet culture

why the fuck are we surprised or even caring?

Anyone know what the ratings were like for the last series? I heard many dropped it then because the new assistant was insufferable.

If she were an Indian it would be Dr. Poo

Not in isolation, but they already turned a historically male timelord into a female recently (the master, now called "missy"). The fact they did it AGAIN with the main character this time shows creative bankruptcy and really doesn't bode well in the wake of what was moffat's last season (Before moffat, doctor who was pretty great. Moffat is a complete hack and shat on the series forever. Now he's gone, but for his last season, he went FULL-blown COMPLETE SJW DEGENERATE on the series).

That's why I love it when he actually looses. Tennant's second to last episode of his run, 'The Water's of Mars' literally shows him failing, and the person he saved committing suicide as a result.

>Jane Bond
but user, writers would need to make up a whole new character that people need to learn to love. and that's work. way easier to just change sex.

It's a good thing, the shows been going to shit regardless and falling for the "progressives will surely save the ratings" trick, thinking supernatural fans or what the fuck ever will show up. This can help kick off the older fans that are still clinger ons that are likely holding the whole of the show up.

Snuggies are comfy too, but they don't make you look like any less of a fag.

thank god i litetally whoed doctor who all my life

It's a forced meme in the show. They would have done better to focus on the life of one of the doctors relatives during the timewar if they were that desperate to include a woman lead timelord.

Wizards did it

(((why)))

The only reason I didn't drop it was because I wanted to see John Simm's Master. But she was insufferable, mentioning every couple of minutes about how she was a lesbian and all that.

Likely thing is, that the ratings would have been much worse if not for the fact that Mondasian Cybermen, Ice Warriors and the Master were all to appear in the season.

Well, the new companion is a degenerate lesbian nigger so i can see that

Who cares?

Doctor Who is the epitome of normie "scifi". The same plebs who watch Love Island or TOWIE will watch Doctor Who and only care about who they ship rather than the show itself.

Stopped watching the show once I became a teenager. Saw a clip from an episode a couple of weeks ago and it was laughably bad. Tell me, why do grown people watch this garbage?

>Dr Who transitioning into a woman

How Pride 2017 of the BBC

Who?
The Doctor
Doctor who?
No, Pajeet, Doctor Poo.

>Sup Forums's Sup Forums subreddit
>a fucking bong

More like [spoiler]Dr.Jew[/spoiler]

Literally on par with my little pony

Under Obamacare, everyone would be Dr. Poo

It's mostly degenerates and shitskins who consume unhealthy amounts of popular culture, that's who they're catering to. Normal, upstanding citizens are too busy having jobs and relationships.

Kek @ black stereotypes

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster"

the PC brigade have become the monster

David Tennant is the main actor in broadchurch. Pretty good show desu. I used to watch doctor who when i was like 5, it had that curly haired guy. Havent watched it since and dont give a fuck who they cast. In saying that, its not some victory for females, its not like women arent main characters in tv shows.

The first time I saw Dr. Who was at my friend's house in the mid 90s.

They were REDDIT: THE FAMILY, before the internet existed.

There was a giant cardboard sculpture of a manatee at their dinging room table, which was completely covered in bowls of meringue. His dad was a basement dwelling nerd with a pinball machine, the dirty xxx rated Dr. Seuss book, and he printed out these sexualized muppet comics he got off a BBS.

His mom was a giant whale. One time he licked his TV screen because titties were on it, then the next day at school he blurts out that I did it.

One time a vietnamese kid named Louie peaked his head over the bathroom stall and looked at my shit and told everyone I took a big long shit, but then he felt guilty and recanted.

All of these stories that I just made you read are better than any episode of Dr. Who.

I sure hope the show dies because of this. It's sick how popular the show has gotten in the last couple of years, it's just like Game of Thrones. And just like GoT it just keeps getting more and more SJW insane.
These shows seem to get only worse the more popular they get, and the braindead fans seem to not notice. Surely Doctor Who is going to start losing viewers with a female protagonist. It doesn't even make sense. It's like making Bond into a woman or cast a nigger to play him. It doesn't work.

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE YOU SEXIST SHITLORD!

https:/ /youtu.be/QiCcp4Jk-34
Even daleks use the loo to poo.

A show for Cucks and fat feminists

They are, that was a good read

And I read the whole thing

To me Dr. Who isn't the proud traditional British show. That accolade goes to Garth Marenghis Dark Place.

We're in for a rather brief future.

>implying Doctor Who for all its creativity wasn't pandering to political correctness as a standard already
It was bound to happen. The cucks and progs who form the majority of the legions watching it will be compelled to cheer dutifully.

I knew they would do that, I knew it. I watched some Who the other week while making something to eat as there was nothing else on, and all the time they were making subtle not so subtle hints about how regenerating can make you into literally anything and how the Time Lords were millennia more advanced than humans and gender was something that "didn't matter much". What bollocking mess.

We already have that, it's called atomic blonde and it sucks ass.

Dark Place is a work of sheer genius that deserved more than 6 episodes!!

I do have to congratulate Dr Who on Karen Gillan and Jenna Coleman, though.

trust me senpai, looking like a fag is the least of my worries these days.

It's bound to happen to any show because of the internet.
In the past shows would just do their thing, it would be rare for some MSM outlet to start attacking you because there aren't enough wymyn in the show.
With the internet you get a lot of shit opinions thrown around. I remember reading people talk about Doctor Who in 2006 or 2007 and there were some people talking about how the next doctor should be a woman. That sort of sentiment has only escalated as more and more shitheads get exposed to that retarded idea. Eventually you get to the point where the fans feel entitled to have a female doctor since they have been talking about it for 10 years. They start wondering if the show creators are deliberately avoiding a female main character.
Nothing like this would happen without the internet.