First we take your women then we take ova your country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Austria
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pieces of shit like her are going to join islam because they are shills no loss

>pieces of shit
shes literally accomplished more than you ever can.

And then threw it all away for cocaine and meth, what's your point? She's shit tier, nothing to brag about lul

lol of course shes fucking older than me but got famous due to the ((agenda( of ((hollypedo))

shes a worldwide known a list hollywood actress who joined our side

>roastie crackheads with 85 IQ are joining our side
Are we talking about your mother or Lindsay Lohan?

>A list celebrity

I'm keking hard right now.

He USA is not allies with turkey, keep provoking us though.

If we went to war with you cockroaches I'd re enlist in the marines just to kill you disgusting people.

lindsay lohan tryed to sue rockstar because they made a mission where she crashes into a big hole

>A list hollywood actress
>A list
HA!!!!!!

Accomplished what?
>hospitalized for dehydration and exhaustion
>always late to work and partying
>checked into a rehab center
>arrested for DUI
>arrested again for DUI and drugs
>went to another rehab center
>late to probation hearing
>arrest warrants issued against her
>did time in jail
>failing a drug test
>charged with burglary
>etc

I can't fathom how shitty your life must be to consider the above accomplishments. You must be talking about her wealth, which is in no way attainable for anybody else... except apparently me... and shit tons of other people.

as far as i know, this person is famous for being famous, so this is probably just a little phase she's going through.

beyond that, fuck off back to your dark, shit stinking corner, you filthy roach.

Bwahahahaha.

Member Vienna? I member

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Austria

What can possible push someone into becoming a muslim? (Except from an isis soldier in the same room)

She could have just went with Christianity, but since she's a psychotic crackwhore she decided Islam sounds more out there. You can have her.

Or maybe she took the time to research the religion, and realized the Qur'an is in fact the word of God.

Maybe, but I think studying the thought patterns of Lindsay Lohan for insight into God's truth might just be the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard.

>trash joins trash

Good, do as the Jews tell you. Gotta make the white people pay for gassing the Jews and almost destroying the Jewish system of control.

Its funny that the roach thinks they are going to win. Jews want to end the West so they can genocide the middle east as they please. Jews will be the only thing around you dumbfucks. Though grant it Muslims are just dumb Jews. Eat the same, rape Europeans like Jews, group up like Jews. The fucking cross fags manage to do their own thing but rape boys like Jews which seems to be a common trend between you Abraham fags.

I think we all know she's everybody's girl.

The jizz bucket of humanity

Yes please take our mentally ill disease-ridden whores. Makes sense those would be the ones attracted to a desert death cult.

>lul
The mark of a true redditor.

Still an easy killable Amount. We simply kill everyone without an Foreskin

God she use to be so sexy before all the bullshit.

Yeah, if by "accomplishment" you mean "whoring yourself out to rich Muslims", then sure.

She is a prostitute. A highly paid one, but a whore nonetheless. And she can't even get rich white clients, it's all darkies.

Kardashians are whores, too. Plenty of other female "celebrities". It's an open secret in the " industry".

shut the fuck up about Vienna.
You would get fucked without us, and look how you repayed us you dwarf german

It's always the trashiest losers who convert to Islam lmao.

Either whores or niggers in jail. Always.

Pieces of shit CAN accomplish things

He's a roach. Whoring himself out for Muslims rich or not is just what he does.

Lindsay Lohan just came out and defended Donald Trump, and told the media to fuck off and leave him alone.

Sorry roach, but she is /ourgirl/.