What does Sup Forums think of this man?

What does Sup Forums think of this man?

Brown subhuman, East Asians are our only allies.

he's a boss

Insane but his heart's in the right place.

boss, great man

He's great but he should drop the pan-asianism. It's an absolutely retarded ideology that destroys nations.

Seems a bit loco

But he's ok I guess

Most powerfull race on earth.
A hero we need but don't deserve

Pretty cool dude

absolutely based.
what others argue about this man gets done.
degenerates lost their right to live.

Ok

motherfucker just said anyone who'd rape beauty queens are ballsy.

Sup Forums hero i guess

whats been happening with isis recently? bit out of the loop. has he fucked them yet?

Juan Williams? Isn't he on fox?

Unironically made my neighborhood safe.

Those Isis wannabes are probably done in a week or two. The whole place is like Syria lite with destroyed buildings from aerial bombings. Intel says that maute group has unknown foreign leaders on their ranks.

His policy on tackling drug abuse is excellent. That's about all I know about him though.

>has he fucked them yet?
he fucked up the place. as for the terrorists, actually being killed. idk about that.
we have had 2 botched air strikes that killed our own soldiers. you can say our prez is doing a pretty good job talking about rape every now and then.

What are his opinions towards Trump? Does he hate him as much as he hated Obama?

he hasn't commented on the trump invite. he was not invited in the G20 summit despite being the host for the ASEAN summit.

Duerte is a good boy. This whole isis thing has foreign stink allover it.

lol including North Korea and the PRC?

It's how despots try to get around universal ideas of freedom and human rights, it was popular in Singapore and Malaysia in the 90s before their economies crashed

Is he doing anything about child prostitution and human trafficking? For some reason that always seems to be the last priority for people who want to improve their countries, for some reason...

yes. in the mean time, make sure no truck attacks/stabbing/train bombing happens there. polders dont solve everything you know. '

>Is he doing anything about child prostitution and human trafficking? For some reason that always seems to be the last priority for people who want to improve their countries, for some reason...
no, you can still come here and be a "special" tourist.
he's all talk. but he is very sure about killing people though. the police can always go scot-free. whether they extort foreigners or just kill because they need to kill to prove they get rid of drug addicts.

Why don't they focus on killing drug supplies rather than users?

>Why don't they focus on killing drug supplies rather than users?
because the cops are corrupt and the people are stupid.

its easier to kills penniless druggies than go after the big dogs.
almost 90% of the citizens believe he is doing a good job because of all the killings that have happened. they never stopped to think when the president actually sent any big drug lord to jail.

I can't speak on this as well as the Filipinanons, but I get the impression that the violence and draconian laws are a cover to take out his political rivals, as usual.

bingo.
He has reached kim jong un status here, except people are not forced to love him. THEY FUCKING WORSHIP HIM.

Sounds like he'll do whatever it takes to increase his power, regardless of principles. Tough one day, lenient the next, first pro-China, then pro-US... Nothing new.

We need him in Mexico. Badly.

according to
>that the violence and draconian laws are a cover to take out his political rivals, as usual.

he's no savior

As long as he ends degenerates, it'll be a net win.

I like him
A great reactionary. Closest thing we'll get to Vlad the Impaler in this century

how about when he forgives cops that extort money from tourists?

Authoritarian and brutal. I don't like him.