Why don't Americans obey police orders?

Why don't Americans obey police orders?

Bcuz fukk da opps nigga

Because niggers are fucking low IQ animals

I have never had anything but extremely positive experiences with police because I am a polite respectful white man who shows them courtesy and respect.

muh fuggen bix nood

Most are cool but I've met plenty of assholes too. People think cops and the military will "be on our side" if the government ever becomes tyrannical. This is incredibly naive. Anyone who has spent anytime in the military or the police force will know that the majority of the people who volunteer for these jobs are of below average intelligence and need the structure these types of jobs provide because they possess follower spirits. They will follow orders to a greater extent than people realize.

A few bad apples spoil the whole bunch.

I have to agree with this

What am I looking at here?

*"Why don't spics and niggers listen to the police"
Fixed

what is the context of this gif?

This was when we were trying to figure out wether or not Assange had been killed during the 2016 election cycle.

Julian assage interveiw after the conspiracy that he was killed started.

what is it supposed to be showing? Editing?

Police orders aren't automatically authoritative.

A graphics error. This is CGI. It's a video game cinematic.

/thread

Degenerates have a lack of respect for authority.

Because niggers wont obey anything. They wont obey the UN blue hats as they eventually raid the streets of America either.

There are plenty of great cops out there who really deserve the job, but there are equally as many low IQ authoritarian, entitled ass holes as well. Look, Cops in America got it tough, having to deal with melanin enriched sub humans, spices, and white trash, you have to be an ass hole do deal with them. The problem though is that cops have become untouchables, even when they need to be put back into place. I'm not talking about BLM bullshit, I'm talking about asset forfeiture, militarization, and corruption. I want to give the Police the tools and support to do their jobs, but it needs to come with a short leash, narrow goals, and the understanding that cops are not above the citizenry.

Eh, I dunno man. It really depends.

Even if there's only a 20% rate of refusal on the behalf of the military, it still gives any rebellion a huge advantage.