What do You Guys Think of Icke?

What do You Guys Think of Icke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3QqABvIap8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjfP7EwGWD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HUMAN RACE GET OFF YOUR KNEES

He's like if Alex Jones was on LSD 24/7.

I'm on the fence about David. On one hand I know he gave up a perfectly comfy as fuck career as a sports announcer to be an investigative journalist. On the other hand, the shit he says is so far out there that it strains all sense of believability.

more like David Yuck

He seems to be on a path that's sincere. Most of the shit he says is pretty abstract, but he was right about the rampant child abuse in the UK. he stood for what he believed when the world laughed and was proven right. That means something to me

It makes a lot more sense when you realize the "reptilians" are just his way of saying Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=U3QqABvIap8
this chris white guy puts it brilliantly
as a former newager myself (as chris white is as well) I understand this guy's insight into icke and you quite need this in order to spot icke's patterns
icke's just a newage prophet disguised as a conspi theorist, you might say
what matters isn't the reptilians or new world order claims, it's his religious beliefs that he puts out in subtle ways behind this conspi message
btw i'm not a christian in this respect in case some of you are smelling that
the christians did help me break out of newageism but i lean more toward john lash's gnosticism today (an elaborate version of "dead kike on a stick", "desert trilogy" paganism revolt against abrahamic religion)

whoa did you just time travel from 1997?
or is your brain stuck in that prehistorical mindset?

get real nerds, lizard men are no joke. ur all just puppets until you realize that

Was really on point for a little while in his career. His earlier stuff is dead right about how the elite families manipulate the population.

Then he was fed a series of disinfo plants, stooges, and puppets who convinced him to start in with the reptile alien shit, and now he's an arrogant, delusional fucktard who discredits the whole barrel of apples.

Watch or read some of his material from his earlier days, like up until about 2000.

Go to one of his talks or watch it on dvd. They are a marathon but worth it.

He starts rolling the ball, talking about lizard people, illuminati, space travel, the whole shebang. Then he says George Lucas is in on it because he's a Hollywood elite and Star Wars is "closer to the truth than you'd believe".
Icke's infatuation with science fiction is his death knell. He sees a movie then think, "yeah, that's it" and does an hour about how The Matrix is actually a documentary.
I still enjoy the guy, but he really needs to step back from the scifi film fellating.

The stuff he says about ancient cultures opinions about the moon are terrifying. That things a manufactured alien mind control base blasting slave signals directly into our brains.

He's nuts even if you replace reptiles with jews.

As a Christian, I view Icke very much the same way I view Darwin.

Darwin was a very good observationalist of what he saw in Nature but I don't agree with his overall conclusions. I didn't want to explain things from God's point of view so his conclusions were majorly flawed.

Same with Icke. He is a very intelligent investigative Journalist and notices things that others don't WANT to see, but his Humanist beliefs lead him to very bizarre conclusions, like Lizard people and the Moon not being real.

Both could see things that needed to be observed but their World View lead them away from Truth.

I think it would unwise for any of us to dismiss EVERYTHING these guys say as they've BOTH made very astute observations of what is around them but be careful of the"Truth" they have to offer.

He says a lot of interesting things, but he also tends to go a tad too far into the deep end of wtf.

I started watching him recently.
He seems to be on point with many things, like governments wanting to cram us into massive human settlements, the contaminants in our foods, education system turning everyone into a victim who needs the big daddy government and all that.
Ok, so far so good.
Then he goes and says.
>Saturn is the source of mind control and the rings are made of resonant crystals to amplify the bad vibrations.
>Also the moon is artificial and meant to direct those vibrations to earth.
>The vibrations are made to fuck us up and turn our world more hospitable for the lizard archons, who need to eat all of our positive energy.
And that's when he ventures into the realm of being high on red pills and LSD at the same time.
Which in my opinion does a massive disservice to his credibility.
Is he right? Well even if he is, it's really irrelevant and we can do fuckall about some guys worshiping Saturn and receiving it's negative rays to boost their powers.
But we can focus on the stuff that's closer to us, like the fucked up school system and all of these Agenda 21 related things that's being pushed.

Can't help but think that these guys on purpose throw in stuff about lizardmen, so they don't get suicided by the ones in charge.
If you appear a bit crazy, then you can spread the truth while still hiding behind the new age crazies pretending to be one of them.

What is wrong with new age?

Guys I don't mean to go off the deep end like Icke but the lizard/reptilian men thing is not so hard to believe. Did you know there is a part of our brains that is like that of a reptiles? This is called the R.complex and even President Obama is aware of its existence youtube.com/watch?v=ZjfP7EwGWD0

9 hours well spent

basically lizards brains do not have room for compassion. they are only programmed to eat/sleep/mate/survive Jordan Peterson backs this up when he talks about the snake in the Garden of Eden. The way this relates to us is that when our R.complex is triggered we completely regress into this prehistoric mindset that justifies violent acts, fulfilling sexual urges, and the like.