What does Sup Forums think of the retarded?

They are semi-conscious animals without feelings, their opinions don't matter.

I say they should be tortured for existing, prohibited from interacting with human society, and be the test subject of scientific experiments and weapons testing.

They should not be allowed to breed.

They get to live their lives as a perpetual 10 year old with no worries in the world. The joke's on the normies.

True, they are angels from heaven

If you look at a person with down syndrome in the eyes you see eternal suffering and pain, the fact we let them live to make US feel better shows what selfish pussies we are.

better than niggers

We all know what happen o Sodom and Gomorrah.

>This
RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

midgets need to go too. i cant eat if a midget is in the room

If your looking for retards, Sup Forums is the place..

my downsyndrome cousin has the best life ever. She even has a part time job bro. We should treat them with respect and comfort, the best we can offer.

The best thing for them is they live in a giant compound. Here its also in the woods beautiful environment. and also they have sexworkers visit them OF COURSE paid by the state. they livin the gud life.

This is probably b8, but you're also probably retarded yourself.

A reason for abortion to be legal.

They shouldn't be tortured. They should be put down in a very humane fashion. Seriously, just sneak up behind them while they are raptly watching CNN, and bullet through the back of the head.

you would never say that to my face desu

who is going to make CNN memes then

I don't see any purpose of them being tortured, but they should be annihilated and strictly forbidden to breed until then.

KYS then

I see your point, killing all the retards would necessarily also involve killing everyone who works at CNN.

>I say they should be tortured for existing
kek

Don't Mormons actually believe this? Something about being the closest spirits fighting Satan or something?

You probably didn't understand my text due to your retardation. I need to kill your parents and you before it breeds further

They can't help how they are and the fortunate should help them live comfortably.

Human beings retards and otherwise are sheep. If a heard of sheep are eating your pasture,

You don't kill all the sheep you find the shepherd.

In ancient sparta deficient babies were killed after birth. I don't really support killing babies but with the technology we have today and with the things to come in the medical field we will be able to distinguish all kinds of important deficiencies before a baby is born and let's face it. Down syndrome babies are a drain on society and on the pshycological wellbeing of their parents.

You speak for others but act not yourself, friendo

Down's people can assimilate to society easier than a nigger or a paki. They are always nice, and love jokes.
I love down's people. They're like real hobbits.

They taste weird.

This, Downs covers a large spectrum, one was a regular in a betting shop I used to go in and seemed to have a good time. A friend once had a job that was so low-status that his supervisor had Downs. I once saw a near-riot in a chip shop when the fish ran out when a group of Downies were about to order, they were climbing over the counter. Fun people, I like them.

Of course sheep get killed. You can eat them. And until then they provide wool. Retards only cost money

bullet to the head

They always smell weird.

So is most of humanity, putting a strain on resources. Should we just kill them and start over? I think not.

down syndrom people are alright
not their fault and they never bother anyone

lets focus on retards on CNN

>Down syndrome babies are a drain on society...

Maybe for your lot, pay-debts. It doesn't cost the rest of us much at all.

You can turn their wool into aprons as well. Use your head.

>This

Overpopulation is a different matter. I'm talking about people with serious mental deficiences who can't function in society.

I know some people with the downs who have a job and no denbts, unlike you I guess

It costs a pshycological toll on their parents. And let's face it they can't function properly.

420edgy666me

im ok with them just dont let them bread ffs

Make them useful by using them for medical experiments.

guys this is easy, with genetics today we can actually find people who are more prone to creating defective offspring. the only reasonable course of action is to sterilize people who are more then 20% likely to produce defective offspring.
and while we're at we should also sterilize everyone under a 90 IQ

None of these edgelords will cast the first stone by killing themself.

It is good to see Jesus' words in action.

wasted trips because you clearly dont know how genetics work

there is no evil in them. unlike us so called normal people

>What does Sup Forums think of the retarded?

I think Americans are okay.

Retards are awesome. Especially the Downs Syndrome. They're cool as shit. Why the fuck would any normal human have an issue with them?

They hug everyone, they think everything is magic. If you hurt them I hurt you. Period.

Checked.

Yes, at least you'll hear people say it over the pulpit from time to time.

But what about downy niggers?

>What does Sup Forums think of the retarded?

They couldn't be all bad: I post with them all the time.

Down syndrome children cost 12-13 times as much as a healthy child. You think it's the yards and their families paying for medical treatment and tard wranglers ?

Tortured!!? What the hell is wrong with you!?

What have they done to you that they deserve torture???

Go be edgy somewhere else faggot!

fuck off psychopathic shill

Back in tsarist Russia, the retarded were called "holy fools" because they were pretty much guaranteed to go to Heaven. People gave them food and respected them.

how does one differentiate a nigger from a retarded nigger?

Autism doesn't exist. What you call an autist is a crystal child.

The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.

They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.

The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.

A leaf openly advocating that blacks not procreate.
WHAT A TIMELINE.

Some of them are actually productive and have jobs which is more than I can say about drug-dealing niggers

They are usefull to work dead end jobs but i think they should be exterminated along with landwhales and other lifelong healthcare dependant beings.

>uses republican flag to make thread about torturing defenseless humans

Fucking low pleb, very fucking low.
You will be judged one day.
>disgusting leftists are subhuman

>without feelings

most retards seem more emotional than normal people since they are basically little kids forever, are you sure you're not retarded?

Bunch of freeloading parasites

Abortion of retarded kids should be obligatory

Hail eugenics

As far as worthless pieces of shit go, they're my favorite. I have fond memories of them fighting each other back in elementary school.

They should all be killed from the moment people make medical examinations and realize that they are aberrations, and the ones that are alive should all be killed, that way the planted would be cleaned of those aberrations, they should also kill all dumb people, and old people (50+) years old, that way the world would be a way better place.