If Tulsi runs for president and wins the Democratic nomination, would you vote for her?

If Tulsi runs for president and wins the Democratic nomination, would you vote for her?

>Democratic nomination

nope. fuck off, faggot ass bitch.

In 2020.

I don't care how "based" you guys think she is, she would answer to the DNC and much like Trump have his views compromised to get them to play ball. No Democrat is based.

>thinks "democrat" means the same thing the world over

goddamn you fucking rednecks

after this election cycle i will never vote DNC again, even if they ran Jesus somehow, i just don't trust them their true colors have shown.

Anyway theyll just have Tulsi killed so Chelsea can run and lose.

nice projection, you inbred retard. stick to playing with the trailer park fuck-pig, kid. men are talking.

After this last shitshow, I'm never voting Democratic again.
And this is coming from someone who voted twice for obongo and for sanders in the primaries.
Fuck the Democrats

The Democratic Party is dead

D E D

They have nothing to say to the American people

Probably, yes.

She's not a democrat, the democrats are closer to the republicans than they are to Tulsi.

Post qt tulsi' plz

I'd let her tie me up and kick me in the balls till I shot cum out of my ass. I'd never vote for her.

Nope.
Too many women use feelings instead of logic to process information.

No, all democrats are cucks, vote Republican, stay with the party no matter what, we are WINNING! praise kek my shadilay brothers

>gun grabber

Fuck no, fuck off.

Not unless she procreates. Women without children can not be trusted. If she does procreate, then it will be a matter of how the economy is.

If the economy is doing well she would be smart and wait till 2024 and try to get knocked up in the mean time.

Women will not vote for a barren woman either.

You have to go back.

I would never vote for someone on the CFR.

>stay with the party no matter what
>neoconservatives
>theocratic christians
>muh drug war
>muh authoritarianism

The Republican Party doesn't seem great. The party would be better if they had more Trump nationalists and Paul libertarians.

Gun grabbing POG cunt. Fuck her.

Absolutely not.

>shitskin
>woman
Hell fucking no.
Women are not good leaders.
Quit trying to kill our country.

I love some of her policies. She has repeatedly called out our government support of terrorists in Syria. I can't say I would vote for. She supports open borders, and other progressive nightmares. If she runs, she will be a challenge, because she is center on many policies, and is not a fan of Islam.

>wins the democratic nomination

She'll be torpedo'd for Kamala Harris - who is conveniently now a Clinton surrogate - or for Clinton herself.

Hillary Clinton cannot allow the Democratic Party to move on without her. Any new names or faces must be subverted and polluted with Clinton taint, or must be outright destroyed and their political corpses used to pave Clinton's path to power.

It's a shame though, Gabbard is one of the more sane voices of the modern Democratic party. Probably why she's getting zero airtime.

In 2024 maybe if the other option is Jeb!. I'd never vote for a gun grabber over Trump.

Basically, Tulsi is what Democrats are supposed to be.

if she show a titty
namean?

i liked her in machete but i wouldn't vote for her.

My dream of dreams is that Tulsi blows us all the fuck out and run for the Republicans.

It would kill leftists forever.

>would you vote for her?
ya in 2024. let the trump train run its course

It does, though. If you knew anything about how the democrats operated you would know this.
Notice how all democrats repeat the same lines, despite them being on opposite sides of the country.

Her face is disgusting. Even with like 5 lbs of foundation her face is still more cratered than Phobos.

>wins nomination
>implying dems primary something other then a charade
seriously...

>voting for a woman
>ever
don't be stupid, op.

yeah let's vote for the jews instead!

This.

Nope

no, not over trump
over jeb, yeah
over carson, no
over cruz, i'd have to follow the election to decide
but i'd rather just bull her anally and maybe try that ayuhacua sheeeit or whatever its called

Sextape.

Better than a woman tbhf.

This is true. They're hiding it well these days.

I still would.

Yes

yes

I have absolutely zero faith in a democrat not being a valueless traitor

/thread

Anybody have a picture of her feet?

Fpbp

>Democrat
Never again

>As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.
Nope to the nope nope.

>due to having her brain fried like every other island nigger, she doesn't believe in gun ownership
Not a chance. So long as Trump continues to do a good job, he's getting my vote again in 2020.

>voting for a traitor
>voting for a woman EVER

fuck off

Not a snowflakes chance in hell.

dems desperately looking for the mir Sup Forums approved presidential candidate. will never happen. kill yourself kike

And, as evidenced by this thread, too many thirsty men thirst after remotely not-ugly slags.

Former Obama voter here.

I'm riding the Trump train until it's fixed Al stop.

Unrelated to Trump, I'll probably never vote Democrat again. The blatant cheating in the debates, the fixed primary, the general stream of constant shady shit, and the tendency to being pretentious, pseudo intellectual, transparently phony virtue signallers is a real turn off.

Some Democrats may be good people, but the way they roll over for the likes of Hillary makes them complicit in her cheating and corruption.

Democrats (modern ones at least) have no spine, and no conscience. They're first loyalty is to the party, when it should be to America instead.

Yes. And it is because I want to be ruled by her. I know its sick, but I can't help it.

Anti-Gun, so NO.

Cunt served in the military but doesn't understand what UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION means. Fuck her.

>when both left and right have failed miserably in the last 6 years, and you do nothing but laugh hysterically at their misfortune

Have fun with that new third party in four years faggots. You have effectively made both parties the absolute worst, leading only to a backlash that this country so desperately needs.

Yes, in 2024 when its unironically her turn.

you gotta admit is one moody bitch. Does not possess one ounce of logic.

>voting for taco gabbard

>shitskin woman

no

literal traitor currently in WH and what was Kennedy you POS I hate Dems but don't say stupid shit

I don't care how based she is in foreign policy. She's a Democ-Rat on every other issue, more gibs, bigger ethnic spoils system, more debt, more inflation, more economic stagnation.

I don't think women should be in such leadership positions.

mfw when you assholes actually care whether someone is a democrat or republican as if either of those labels matter. Our current Republican president is a fucking NYC democrat and ran against another big bank loving war hawk NYC democrat. You fucking inbreds are the reason an idependent will never be elected since you stupid fucks actually think one party is different than the other. Assholes, dumb fucking assholes the lot of you.

No. Fuck off Spencer.

no

How exactly is Trump a traitor? Is there any evidence for your statement or are you just pulling shit out of your ass?

obviously

loves jews, loves big banks, war hawk, loves Russia, hates our allies, hates NATO, hates our troops, wants to increase defense spending but only to buy more nukes and private military contractors. He's as unAmerican as it gets but hey he's not Hilary so he is OK, Fuck You they both sucked and fuck you for thinking otherwise.

I bet you voted for king nigger too

Maybe if she is running in 2032 after another Trump win and a two term of Pence.

I hope somebody smashes your face with a hammer

CNN has racist hiring practices.

checked.

she'd only win with our help. she's an outsider.
i probably wouldn't vote for her, but i could see myself working to keep the cabal dogs off her back, or providing covering fire while she maneuvers around them.
But if she gets co-opted, or gets in bed with anything stronger than Adelson... well I'd have to work against that.

She is far too right on some topics such as the military to be a Democrat frontrunner

Would prolly vote for her against the tyrant donald trump

>would I vote for a pagan liberal gun grabber

Kill yourself

lol, no