/sjw/ - social justic warrior

this thread is for discussion of social justice issues in america, how we can convince misogynistic trump supporters to see light

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_8T7vFfyIA
youtu.be/HOljcx3eGVs
youtu.be/Wgi4b1X2dd0
america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2015/12/hillary-clintons-insane-plan-for-a-no-fly-zone.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i know there are many fellow feminists on this board who are tired of all the xenophobia

Why are there so many slide threads today? Did the Clintons have someone else killed?

So you're obviously against muslims too right?

why are you so hateful?

> thinks being a social outcast makes him superior

user are we are at War, make a stand

you said you were a feminist, muslims are anti women big time.
so you're not an sjw, or feminist

>wont answer the question

is this really the best you've got?

You don't. Ignore them, deal with reasonable people and move on.

Motherhood statements are for vapid people who think they are educated because they have a humanities degree and 40k+ in debt, the types who vote for Clinton and Trudeau.

Islam loves gays!!! We should bring in more muslims to spread cultural enrichment that never blows up in anybodys face. youtube.com/watch?v=w_8T7vFfyIA

I'm not him but I'm hateful because I'd like to see you put into camps and gassed, this I do not deny

this is why we need social justice

Muslims from the middle east are more conservative than evangelical christians in the United States

SJW's want to use the government to enforce social interaction. Literal authoritarians.

>hateful
it isn't hate when you have a good reason.

Women have fewer rights in a Muslim society, this is a fact.

Then why put Hillary's face on this thread?

you're the one not answering the question lol
sjw's are delusional

>Thinks they're a "modern person" because "social justice is my passion

/thread

If womans rights are human rights, what about woman specific rights?

Retarded circular rhetoric like pic related is why you lost, cunt

>sjw
>unironically supporting hillary
social justice is a leftist movement

youre the one who evaded a question, libtard

Women don't want equal rights. They already have equal rights (which was arguably a mistake). They want special privileges.

@133853369 (fuck your you)
I know this is a troll but I will post this for the benefit of any SJW-roasties who may be lurking.

You are on borrowed time. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but sooner than you want to know your sexual market value (read: worth in a sexual species society) is going to plummet to the point of nothingness. You will continue to spiral down the whole of depression and lonelyness that your feminist lifestyle has wrought because you will have never birthed a child and are therefore worthless to other sexual beings biological need to procreate. You will fill the void with this cause or that, like you are doing right now, but it will never fill you up like the love of a child who is wholly dependent on you. You will wither away and contribute nothing to this world.

Eventually you will come to a crossroads.

Path One: KYS

Path Two: Try to ruin other people's lives because you can't handle how much of a garbage human being you are and want everyone else ot ccome down to your level.

As an asside have you ever noticed how SJW's and liberals in general always refer to themselves as some form of trash or garbage? It's because they know they are less than you and their little movements, they are all about bringing everyone down to their garbage basic bitch level.

Anyhow, roasties, KYS or reform yourself before you end up bitter, cold , and alone.

and yet you stand in full support of a religion that mandates the removal of all of womens rights, why not just admit you're all retards already and let adults make the decisions?

you must have a very sad life..

What rights do women in the US not have?

conception is evil tho. antinatalism is the truth.

>Let's be sure everyone is equal
>Men are misogynistic that vote for Trump
>Force them to bend to my PC
Fascist retard
>But I hate fascists
>Antifa
Kys you're literally what you claim to hate. Change your flag to the swastika and talk about how you're gonna make "society better" because this time it's different
>But white men aren't Jewish so it is different
Stealing rights and killing is the same no matter who it is. Go back to your cave and rot. You are the past

>@
Go back to twatter

I'm going to assume you're larping. Justin case this is real, do you really think that President Trumps supporters are misogynistic? You'll find buzzwords have no effect here, so lay out your gripes without them, you'll get more rational responses. I support the President because I want a better future for my children and their children. I want them to feel safe, wherever they happen to be. I want them to succeed without playing the victim card, based on their own merits, rather than be constrained by the cancer that 'social justice' has become.

Tick-tock, roastie.

She won...right?

Oh boy free (you)'s

I don't blame you for wanting a female president, I don't blame you for wanting equal rights and opportunities for women, I don't blame you for wanting an alternative to Donald Trump.

However, Hillary Clinton is a wicked, wicked woman.

Everyone has the same rights. Ignore what the media tells you and I promise you'll see everyone just wants to do their own thing and not be fucked with, except SJWs. Mother fuckers want a modern-day civil rights movement, but no one is really systematically oppressed anymore so they prop up mentally ill people on tumblr to feel good about themselves.

Fuck you sage

Then fuck off back to tumblr

you fucking neo liberal sjw get the bullet too i swear to god each time i see you fucks at a protest or rally i inch closer and closer to fascists and reactionaries gassing you.
thanks for being literal brown shirts for the capitalist machine and preventing a non laughable cohesive leftist movement movement with all of your idpol and intersectionality bullshit.

fuck you

It is Hillary who hates men. Trump adores women.

Cuckold: the post

Where did they say that?

Facts and reasoned arguments.
Which I've yet to see a SJW have.
It's usually just brow beating, race baiting, and smarmy upper middle class millenial bitching.
Pro Tip: By nature I'm super liberal. I used to believe we could have open borders. Then I watched a bunch of videos on Europe's migrant crisis and due to the rational arguments made in those videos my opinion changed.

I've been thinking about keeping a woman of color as concubine (no blacks)

Teach me how to be more culturally sensitive Sup Forums

So do we get banned when we gore-spam this one?

See the light of what?

What really pisses me off is liberals supporting when the US bombs Muslim countries and creates refugees, like Hillary has, and then birches about trump wanting to ban Muslims.

Maybe we can put up with a bunch of Muslim pedophiles like the UK
youtu.be/HOljcx3eGVs
youtu.be/Wgi4b1X2dd0

What pisses me off about Trump, is he said he did think we should interfere in Syria, but we are.

Hillary already planned to take out their military by making the place a no fly zone america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2015/12/hillary-clintons-insane-plan-for-a-no-fly-zone.html

Don't pretend that woman isn't a piece of shit.

Are baby's rights human rights tho?

Reading OP image plus knowing that SJWs all "stand with muslims"

No they dont
Theyd rather stone them and through them off buildings.

*throw

This is why we need internet death squads.

Please go back to tumblr

lmao OP comes here gets shat on and whines

You should probably crawl into a hole before they get sick of you and decide to remedy the situation.

Human rights were a huge mistake. We never needed more than citizens' rights.

Why would feminists not be xenophobic when most of the world treats women as little more than property?

Oy vey! Misogynistic trump supporters