RICHARD SPENCER = LEADER OF THE ALT-RIGHT

Let's make this clear to the newfags. I'm noticing a lot of anti-Spencer kikes screeching at him in every thread (10 on average) with ugly photoshops and failing because he cornered them and destroyed their bogus movement.

The alt-lite (jews) was the best thing to happen to white nationalism because it split the shitskins and subhumans from the legitimate alt-right movement lead by Spencer. We don't want JEWS and SHITSKINS joining us. Whites only!

I also dislike Hitler because of the death toll he put on whites and don't look up to Nazis, but I'll make sure Spencer's NPI becomes bigger than the Nazi party ever was. It's going to unite whites worldwide, not divide and kill them off.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/w95hVmgD9HqZspH8ZFkR0A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/jtiPEDkmVwuLNZOgt79uSg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/dLIXuRw8b-bm7MxwxSrXNg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/H6Y8QGh0MCuM7lCwHOg2nw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/GPofakqmDty1-1dw5oMguQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Oq2-ixq0XVU2eQKdHlyppw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-XWzhBmUfXLW3OdDAn9_Pg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/xpcLgCpudrh7YQRKBptqIg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also alt-lite hate thread

antifa kikes keep shopping /ourguy/

>anti-Spencer kikes
user, spencer is part kike and controlled opposition.

Our first two kike rates made an appearance

Let's wait for the missing brit flag, pole and israeli who hides his flag

If you all get together you might gather 20 people on your next alt-lite rally

This is what kikes do (for any newfags wondering)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/

Let me clarify. I'm not alt-right nor alt-lite and IDGAF about either. Spencer is a sellout just like Trump and I have no respect for either of them.

Richard Spencer is D&C controlled opposition with Jewish blood running through his veins. Anyone who unironically listens to what he has to say deserves to get duped.

We're talking about a full blood kike here

Only like 50% of the people liked him then some Jew lady threatened his mom with protests if she didn't let this Jew realtor sell her house.

So /pol was right again about jews and now I like Spencer .

you can trust this face

Barbara Lerner Spectre and CIA LARPer Spencer are two sides of the same Jewish coin

You sound like a raging homosexual OP. If you like Richard Spencers Jewish cock so much go suck on it. Dont need to share your fantasies with the rest of us.

It was to be expected the CIA LARP-Operations division would try to subvert the new rightwing at least once. Why would Sup Forums fall for a 'leader' who is friends with the Bush CIA family?

Controlled opposition is a very real threat

>> I also dislike hitler
Get the fuck out of here kike faggot.
jews will say everything you want them to say just to make you say you agree with MOST of what they say and be sympathetic to thier horse shit. OP is kike

drink dat cool aid nigger.
spencer is an opportunist at best or controlled opposition at worst.
kys my man.

im going to ask again because shills distract everyone in this thread.

i dont want to sound like a dick, because i dont ever judge people based on their looks, but what is up with richard spenecer's head? it's a very odd shape - looks like an egg or even a football. is that because of his weird haircut or is his head just weirdly shaped naturally? if it's the latter, is this some sort of genetic disorder, to be so cone-shaped? thanks.

I'm too stupid to think for myself: the op.

This clown spencer or w/e is jewish himself and married some gook lul. OP was probably paid to start this thread.

Your whole, "whites only" shit will be your downfall...

The only real problem i have with spencer is economically speaking he's a little to left wing for me going into Nazbol territory

It does not matter who they put at the "head" of white nationalism, that person will always be denounced as

-secret fag
-secret Jew
-deepstate

We're a group who have had our realities shattered and trust no one. It's very easy for our enemies to take advantage of this.

This is going to be a constant battle, because we believe in hierarchies and deep down want to believe in a leader, but anyone who stands up to lead, especially when the movement is so taboo, is going to have to be a borderline sociopath with nothing to lose.

Spencer isn't the fuhrer but he doesn't seem like he evens wants to be. He's still got bigger balls than any of us anons who can just go to a baseball game on the weekends with our families without risking being hurt or worse.

>look i can use photoshop to push a narrative

There is no alt-right.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/jtiPEDkmVwuLNZOgt79uSg/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/dLIXuRw8b-bm7MxwxSrXNg/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/H6Y8QGh0MCuM7lCwHOg2nw/

It really won't.

Thx user

Very interesting, it activated my almonds.

Kinda, maybe not in Europe, but definitely in the u.s.

breddy gud; i like the "Bomb'em" version of Boomer better though

at least he's white

You bots don't even bother typing new text.
Sad, to be desu.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/GPofakqmDty1-1dw5oMguQ/

Kikes realized they're losing every argument so they don't even bother engaging in conversion anymore and now just drown Spencer threads in their shitty memes.

Don't worry, we're rabit shitposters too. All the newfags will see your character assassination attempts and love Spencer even more.

Richie Spencie photoshops are hilarous

I wonder if they're all proxies or just Jewish diaspora screeching.

They could even be muds or similar strains of subhuman. Remember they are all anti-white.

>Richie Spencie
See how these people are not from here?
The only people who would type something as Flanderized as "Richie Spencie" are those tumblrinas who attack others by calling them "meanie poopyheads"

>I dislike Hitler

Why exactly?

ricardo spencini is still my favorite one

>ricardo spencini
Seriously, why are leftist memes so unfunny?
Maybe because it's all random stuff originated from nothing?

And, of course.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Oq2-ixq0XVU2eQKdHlyppw/

Ricky Specs desu

ok your one is definitely shopped.

>south african
I'm surprised you niggers can use computers.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Oq2-ixq0XVU2eQKdHlyppw/
you know how to use google, congratulations

Remember all your shill posts go to the archive kikes

"alt right" wasn't even a racist thing till the mainstream media said it was to demonize it

creating the term alt lite as meaning not-racist further ruins the label alt right

a label created in the first place for us to embrace and then later be destroyed with

>google
Seriously, have long have you antifas been in here?
2 months?

why don't you go suck ricarda's milky tits while youre at it

So only 2 months, that's sad.
And, of course
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-XWzhBmUfXLW3OdDAn9_Pg/

>legitimate alt-right movement lead by Spencer. We don't want JEWS and SHITSKINS joining us. Whites only!
The guy has a Jew wife. NPI is masterminded by Paul (((Gottfried))). Dick Spencer has no political power of his own, he's a literal nobody, it is guaranteed that there are jews lurking in the shadows propping the guy up. Cringe af

This is a shill post in itself. Any white nationalist should be for the destruction of israel for revenge purposes alone. They are not just some ethnic group like any other. They are our eternal enemies. They deserve to be dissolved into the one state solution.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/xpcLgCpudrh7YQRKBptqIg/
Oh boy, this guy gets triggered by white nationalism ahahahahahahaha

he'll call you new or antifa, but not realize that what he and his boyfriends are doing is what all newfags do: encourage more and more people to create shops because he and his boyfriends haven't been here long enough to understand that the more you make a bigger deal of something, the more you cry about it, the more people will continue to create shops and shit up your threads. you must remember that it is summer now, there's a whole new crowd in here that just don't get "it".

the only reason i actually come into these threads is because of his weirdly shaped head. it's just a bit funny. i have always suggested that richard grow out his hair a bit longer so as to conceal the egg shape.

The alt-right is the same as it was before kikes tried to subvert it: a white nationalist movement

They tried to turn it to a multicultural cringefest and failed. Think Milo, Rabbi media, Cernovitch, Wintrich. Now the real alt right is on the rise. No one cares about "sjws" and Trump winning anymore so they have no leverage.

KEK!

Alt Right doesn't exist you fool

>a popular meme has been posted before
what are you even trying to say

Yes it does kike.

It's very real and you're not going to like the outcome.

And that's the thing, you actually think making shops will do anything at all, you think that's all what memes are about.
Have you never wondered why, after 2 long months spamming these, your "meme" has no presence anywhere outside of threads that you yourselves make?

Anyone who uses the term "alt-right" is a leftist. No exceptions.

White nationalism has grown so much in the internet age because you no longer had to be white to join. If you make it whites-only again, I'll enjoy your impending irrelevance.

I would gas your family and I identify as alt right.

>a popular meme
>literally no spread and awareness of it whatsoever outside of your own threads

Keep dreaming shitskin. You're going to the ovens. You can't imagine how much we hate you.

antifa shopping spencer to look like a tranny
how many consecutive times has the left come full circle?

I'm cool with his idea of white unity across the globe, but any attempts to unite us must still respect the various Euro ethnicity. His Neo-Roman empire must not repeat the same mistakes as the EU which doesn't protect this diversity.

Let them in, anyone who steps on Sup Forums even once gets converted sooner or later.

>literally no spread and awareness
>only "arguments" are links to 4plebs showing how spread they are

selfcontradiction, thy name is

What did the Tumblrina mean by this?

Why are all the alt right figureheads out of shape and tubby?

Every one hates you
And it doesn't exist, its just a term pushed by the media to group and slander anyone they disagree with
Notice how it only became a thing after Hillary Clinton started talking about it.
You fell for it

But it's true, always the same flags posting the same filename, all of them posted in threads you yourselves created.
Pretty sad attempt to be quite honest.

>Have you never wondered why, after 2 long months spamming these, your "meme" has no presence anywhere outside of threads that you yourselves make?
yes. because no one here gives a shit. majority of people are just shitposting, a favored past-time of Sup Forums and chan culture in general. something you wouldn't understand, considering you haven't been on here for more than a few months. keep crying nigger, it only encourages more people to create shops which anger you and result in tons of (you)s.

now can someone finally answer my question: why the fuck doesnt richard just grow his hair out a bit longer to accommodate his egg shaped head?

Euros like Spencer.

NPI stands for "National Policy Institute". Fuck I love that name. We'll fix things stateside and then watch the rest of the world follow.

>White uprising in South Africa inspired by American whites

Strange stains on the sleeve of his Armani Linen Suit that costs as much as a car.

No, it's because it's not original or funny, nor it makes any sense.
You photoshopped a guy to make his forehead look bigger for no reason, and then, as seen here
you spam them repeating the same sentences over and over.

It fails because its a forced meme, it's not natural, it's pointless.
That's why it's always the same 10 flags spamming them every few hours to no avail.

So the question is, what do you hope to achieve with this?

>no one here
>majority of people are just
>chan culture
hmmm

Hardly a leader, but a figurehead
Its not like he's handing out orders or anything, but he's pretty much the public spokesperson of a rather de-centralized movement

Exactly dumbass. Trump was the same last year

Why do I have to keep posting this. Antifa kikes Are trying to photoshop his face to discredit him. Pathetic vermin.

and that's what makes it a success. something so stupid, with so little effort can cause such a shit storm. the same applies to e-celeb threads, when people start shilling them. all people have to do or say is something small such as "she's half jewish" "she fucked a nigger once" and the whole thread loses it's mind. you're only encouraging them in the end.

>want to go to this
>live in Houston
>would probably have to spend a good 600 on flight, board, etc. or drive for 18 hours and spend 400 to get there by driving all night from worl, let alone reschedule work for the days off
Fug, I want to go, but I don't know if I can.

Any man who must say I am the king is no true king.

>such a shit storm
You mean threads that take hours upon hours to even reach 100 replies?

>all people have to do or say is something small such as "she's half jewish" "she fucked a nigger once" and the whole thread loses it's mind

So it is /leftypol/
Only you kids could be this unoriginal.
Well, i'm leaving, you don't have the capacity or charisma to pull off anything like making a meme popular.
Good day.

>promoting your controlled opposition this hard
Fuck off FBI.