>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >> 133848312

Trump is a man who’s:
• Mocked a man with disabilities.
• Attacked the parents of a fallen American hero.
• Belittled POWs and the war record of Sen. John McCain.
• Lied about how much money he raised for veterans.
• Called a former Miss Universe “disgusting” and fat, telling his Twitter followers to find her non-existent sex tape.
• Accused an American-born federal judge of being unfit to do his job because of his Mexican heritage.
• Likely avoided paying taxes for nearly two decades.
• Called most Mexican immigrants rapists and criminals, even though that’s not remotely factual.
• Lied about seeing “thousands and thousands” of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on 9/11.
• Lied about getting a letter from the NFL complaining about the debate schedule.
• Tried to exploit the death of an African American woman in Chicago to say that’s why black voters will support him.
• Found the “bright side” to tragedies because his poll numbers tend to go up.
• Settled with the Department of Justice after his company was found guilty of racially discriminating against minorities.
• Has cheated on at least one wife.
• Was discovered on video admitting that he not only tried to cheat on his current wife, but he attempted to do so with another married woman.
• Had his first wife publicly say that he did nothing when it came to raising their children until they were old enough to talk business.
• Tweeted that women should have expected to be sexually assaulted when they mixed males and females together in the military.
• Said he wants to target the families of terrorists.
• Stated that he wants to ban an entire religion.
• Praised a Russian president who obviously hates the U.S. and Americans.
• Encouraged the Russian government to commit espionage against Americans.
• Insinuated that another Republican’s wife was ugly.
• Tried to implicate another Republican’s father in JFK’s assassination.

they changed the vote from 60 to 51 to approve gorsuch, why not do the same here? the bad is that it sets a president (already set by the dems years before) but using it would normalize it more. my point was they technically have the power to do w/e now, but they're doing very little. imo they have a 2 year window to pass everything, because i expect them to lose a few seats in 2018 due to the MUH RUSSIA hysteria. they should be passing everything they want to right now while they hold the power to do so. dems are going to slow walk and obstruct anything and everything they can. if they win even a few seats, its done and trump won't be able to pass crap after 2018

funding for the wall and shit should have long started (beyond the 1.6b currently funding it) long ago now. they only have this 2 year window unless another miracle happens and we gain seats.

politics has become so partisan now that they are never going to work with trump or repubs on anything. so the only course of action is to pass what they can while they hold the majority. they're wasting this 2 year window of time.

the burger king next to my work lets you use their free wifi for only 1 hour a day. im no computer expert really but someone once said theres a way to "reset" your laptop's ip on the internet or something which lets you continunously use the free wifi (if you keep doing this trick) from a place because it thinks its a new computer every time. would be great if someone told me if this is true and how to do it.

t. poorfag that just wants to keep up with /ptg/ everyday

If you can't have a first woman president then have a first woman Time Lord.

AWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AWOO~

vpn

Never thought election shill pasta would give me nostalgia

THERE ARE ACTUAL NIGGERS AND FAGGOTS IN THIS THREAD

shut the fuck up fucking furry cancerous shit

13 white people in a row BBC is so racist. First black muslim when?

Lines on a map can't vote. The PEOPLE chose her. The SYSTEM chose Trump.

i am one.

>people still watch literally who in 2017

And Hillary still lost

>even the old people in europe are thin

fuck this place

change your MAC address every hour

trump literally said women let him grab their pussy and won the election
just a reminder

When you allow open borders with a 3rd world country like the_donald what kind of immigrants did you expect?

Are you aware your country's flag appears to resemble tooth paste?

>13th

Unlucky. Will suffer poor ratings.

If she were the 15th she would have much more success.

>Scoopie
PAY

something doesnt add up

They'll blame the shit ratings on this

>at the current rate best case scenario is about 100k deported, keep dreaming though. Obama had better deportation numbers than Trump.

HO HO HO, bullshit and now I have ICE data to prove this bullshit wrong. Pic related
Gotta find another angle because that's already dead. Data is from ICE themselves, concerning to Jan 20something to June 0something comparing 2016 with 2017

How is Jeff Sessions still Attorney General?

And Kushner's in the White House still—with a security clearance?

GOP silence on CRIMINALS in the WH is DEAFENING.

is that PIA?

you can emulate your mac address, its how most people get around bans and stuff. just have firmware on your router like tomato or ddwrt and you get a mac address page where you can randomize the numbers. reboot model while the router is saving the settings, and bam, new IP.

Its time for you to tell us who this cunt is Portugal

How do you know previous doctors didn't identify as women, you fucking bigot?

yeah the lifestyle pushed on the US has turned us gluttonous. its pretty sad. going to start getting in good shape so i can lord over those people. time to go grocery shopping for the week

thanks i hope this isnt a remove system 32 type troll. im really bad at computers. but thanks if this is legit.
thank you too. ill google how to do this now.

criminals in the WH?
>the nigger is gone toothpaste.
>the nigger is gone.

Absolutely not

We have almost 60 million traitors in the US, all of whom voted a Russian agent into the White House.

>18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere,
>is guilty of treason and shall suffer death
Our justice system can't get large enough. I think we need to start building camps to punish you traitors.

should have links to the source on that

oh look ANOTHER STRAIGHT WHITE PERSON
someone should create a hashtag against this blatant racism.

I haven't watched who in 20 yrs but
Fuck this
FUCK THIS

Look I'm a huge Trump fan, but come on, we have to keep DACA, right? Just imagine, if we keep DACA, that's just millions more BASED centipedes to help us MAGA!

>america is at war with russia

SHILLS BTFO EVERY DAY
#MAGA

>enemies

We're not at war with Russia. Case closed

Another shill talking point BTFO.

>they should be passing everything they want
>funding for the wall

user..I....

Let's see him grab this pussy, tough guy

>Russian propaganda arm
>capable of logical thought
Can't wait to see you hang from the noose

Who's under investigation?
Trump
"Jim"
Pence
Paul
Flynn
Don Jr
Eric
Ivanka
Reince
Jared
Boris
Gorka
Cohen
Jeff
Page
Stone
Rex
Ross
JD
Bannon

oh shit m8 by them codes we gon hang them dems aint we woowee boy thisll be funner than a hog waller

This is so brave but ultimately very sad. It has taken until 2017 to get a woman to be a Doctor on television. One day I hope all women can have the same rights as guns and the wage gap and glass ceiling are both shattered.

Are you dumbasses forgetting when Russia invaded George 10 years ago?

Am i not mad because i don't give a single shit about dr who? I feel nothing.

i had a wrt54gl for a decade. great router but OLD by todays standards. it had custom linux firmware though which meant i could flash other firmware like tomato to it. i recently bought a wrt1900acs (also linksys) and its the same thing, open source so i flashed dd-wrt to it and its been working awesome. there is even sub versionns of the firmware im running that are more up to date, but i haven't bothered trying them since this one is stable as hell. not a single problem in about 7 months now.

Kremlin shill. The Soviet hacking of the DNC was clearly an act of war against the United States. We're at war right now.

>closetfags

This

>Georgia
They had it coming

thanks to the based 10 state coalition forcing Trump to end it finally

Das right

>they changed the vote from 60 to 51 to approve gorsuch, why not do the same here?
I agree. I would and I believe Trump already said he would like that very much. Let's see if it happens in September for the budget vote but, as i said, there are principled retards in the senate (like McCain, Sasse, Graham) whose whole power resides in the fact the republican president needs their votes more than anything and cannot count on replacing them with friendly democrats because they also need 8 more democrats to make 60. These senators would hide behind the "majority tyranny" and "risk of a democrat congress" but the real reason is that they lose power. Hopefully more loyalists in the senate can fix that but, as of right now, I don't think there are 50 votes for the nuclear option in the senate

> the bad is that it sets a president (already set by the dems years before) but using it would normalize it more. my point was they technically have the power to do w/e now, but they're doing very little.
Technically and in practice are two completely different things but I as well am frustrated with the cowardice of the republican congress. It is like they never believed they would win the presidency and never prepared to actually govern, only to obstruct.

imo they have a 2 year window to pass everything (...) if they win even a few seats, its done and trump won't be able to pass crap after 2018
Agreed

>funding for the wall and shit should have long started (beyond the 1.6b currently funding it) long ago now.
That's simply not possible. There is one budget per year and the only reason even those billions fell into Trump's lap was because there was leftover money from Obama's budget thanks to obstructionism by republicans.

> so the only course of action is to pass what they can while they hold the majority. they're wasting this 2 year window of time.
Agreed, I'm also frustrated with them on that cowardice by the congress.

That's a long list of speculation

This has gone too far.

All of them traitors according to US law. Impeachment can not come soon enough. We need to purge Washington of these traitorous scum and restore AMERICAN democracy to the country. One can only hope that the impeachment starts sooner rather than later. I have faith in the Justice Department carrying out the will of the people, despite what their seditious heads might do to hinder justice.

ohhh god Im getting light headed. I swear I should stop breathing this totally non foul play helium.

>why did I investigate the dems crimes.

Im so sleepy.

I still have to occasionally pinch myself that Sup Forums is in the wh. We be rollin boys.

Wow I can't believe Trump is president.

this is like greek to me m8. i dont have the slightest idea of what you're talking about. but ill google it. so thanks again.

>tfw helium bottle arrived today

>forcing
Lol no. The WH isn't even going to contest it in court. This way its decided through the courts and more permanent. It can't simply be changed by fiat by the next President. And the WH can say ohhhh nooo that suucks

>pay scale at work got adjusted
>got $2.10 an hour raise
>Getting another 2% increase next period
Feels good for wages to be increasing again.

Unfortunately the source for that is a flier handed out by ICE themselves so pic related for the source on those numbers.

Georgia is the worst state in the union:
>More niggers than any other state or territory
>Named after the King of England
>Was the bitchiest colony of the original 13, and most likely to betray the others
>Named it's biggest city after a literal hole that sunk into the ocean
Name me one good thing that has come out of Georgia.

This latest Russian thing with Don Jr is not a nothing burger. This is legit fire. This proves collusion and that Trump was welcoming of Russian help. This throws his entire presidency into a huge question. For the good of the nation and the good of democracy, he needs to be impeached.

by the current rate, Trump will deport 240k more people than Obama in 4 years

that's....amnesty don tier who am I even kidding

That was Trump's cronies who "suicided" the investigator. It's so obvious based on how stupid the suicide note and reason was. Trump's people are never competent. Hopefully someone in Trump's camp will pay for this thinly veiled murder.

McMuffin is a really weird dude

>t. opinions

(Hopefully)

Lol. This post. And the post before. Needed a good laugh Shareblue

THIS LITERALLY PROVES DRUMPF IS FINISHREEEEEEEEEEEEE

We're not at war with Russia, faggot.

Yeah, I don't think so user. Thank God that's not only coming to an end but, as it is, confers no special status to any illegal alien.

Yeah he was only investigating the Clintons, why would they want to kill him? Totally implausible.

kind of a shaky source, whats the source of that picture?

he fucks children

Hillary lost. Move on.

I would like to get /ptg/ thoughts on this. I was at a bus depot and noticed some short but solid black guy walk up to a women 20 feet away from me then walk off. He then came up to me and shook my hand and then sat down next to me. He gave me a long speel about how his family is dead and hes homeless. He then asked if I could pay accommodation for him and I said I have no money, he then said well lets go to an atm and I said no but good luck. He walked off quite angry. Did I handle this well? I feel like I should have told him to fuck off the second he sat down next to me but I felt bad so I had to listen to his sob story. He smelt like shit and his eyes were yellow as fuck. Tbqh thought I was close to getting mugged as well

Who cares.
Next please

>people who don't bring their flag inside when it rains

>20% off maga hat sale starts today
>code MAGA
all yours /ptg/

>the WH isn't going to contest it
Source? I see no source other than the Trump administration begging for congress to make it a law so that it doesn't die.

John Birch, whom the John Birch Society is named after

Hulk Hogan

Margaret Mitchell?

I'm scraping the barrel here.

Only if it didn't picked up pace but with ICE recruiting (pic related) the discrepancy will only increase. Also with Trump changing the priority for deportation from "multiple misdemeanours or a felony" to "any charge" local police departments will soon start picking up pace

>Your average train ride in chicago