Leader of Italian right wing party is a RACE MIXER

Matteo Salvini fucks a muslim bitch.

LOL. what a disgrace. archive.fo/UmuWj

Other urls found in this thread:

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/caso-salvini-isoardi-infiamma-web-spunta-anche-fake-sul-1419524.html
youtube.com/watch?v=X5rXRnISJQA
archive.fo/UmuWj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks more white than most Sicilians desu

Muslim from Morocca, pal. Ahlam El Brinis

It gets worse if you read an article

soort zoekt soort

That's white in Italy

Also being right wing doesn't mean that you can't be with some latina qts

Im surprised more of you lot aren't lefties since the majority of them actually want to be segregated.

>not expecting italians to have and want tanned olive skin tones

Why does it say he, about the girl. Is it a trap?

> (OP)
>Why does it say he, about the girl. Is it a trap?
Is google translate...

> Be anti Muslim
> Fuck a Muslim
Find the mistake.

Thank fuck for that

Apparently he is also a cornuto
ilgiornale.it/news/politica/caso-salvini-isoardi-infiamma-web-spunta-anche-fake-sul-1419524.html

>not converting the derka rag wearers into proper cockthirsty western sluts.
>not converting them to based christianity and repopulating the middle east into Crusader States 2.0

I fail to see the problem here.

And she's hardly Muslim.

>implying there is a difference

Are you gay?

pathetic
the time when we tolerated war brides is over
kill the top nigger and his salam sandnigger wife

No hai rispetto per gli raggazi italiani Massimo?
youtube.com/watch?v=X5rXRnISJQA

They look part of the same race to me. She looks like the average sicilian fake tanned whore.

Looks whiter than most Italians. She fine as fu k son

>Arabs mixing with Arabs
ok

Muslims and Italians are the same race.

He could fuck a dog for all I care. Still voting Lega since there's no other viable option

>leader

Was he elected? Or did the media just decide hes the leader just like every other COINTELPRO asset they parade around as being the "leaders" of every movement that threatens the establishment?

>Was he elected?
Only as a leader of Lega Nord. Berlusconi doesn't want primaries for the right wing coalition.

Anything could be better than PD at this point.

Holy shit she's hot. I would fuck her too.

>Nuovo CentroDestra/Alternativa Popolare

>tit job
>Muslim
Yeah nah m8

Even they changed their mind on ius soli apparently, thanks to them they'll have to postpone the vote "after the summer" which means it won't pass

How did that ugly fuck get such a hot chick? Wtf

>implying it had a chance to pass
We are not cucked like Sweden,Germany and UK.

True. Although (((5 stelle))) would be PD light Ncd only exists so that Alfano could keep his place. By the next elections they'll most likely disappear

Into the oven you go

No one takes 5 stelle seriously anymore except for a few idiots.

This tbqh. OP is a faggot

>the Anglo is a homosexual news at 11

There is nothing more anti Muslim than fucking Muslim women

Give me the abridged version please, paisano?

I unfortunately know some idiots that want to vote them. I'm trying to redpill them.
However communal elections have shown that 5 stelle are a bit ot a meme

with that body she gets a free pass

>muslim
are you retarded?

Yeah I thought so. Hopefully you'll manage to do the job. But you are right, they are a joke now.

Where did her tits go?

It wouldn't matter how cucked we are since our parliaments don't represent us at all right now, PD and NCD could vote it by themselves despite representing like 30% of the voters

As if Ius Soli is the only issue. NCD was PD's stampella for how long? They are responsible for the damage done to Italy just as much as the PD.
>By the next elections they'll most likely disappear
If the electoral law sets the threshold over 3% otherwise there is still a chance to get him into parliament.

>archive.fo/UmuWj
I'd bang that bitch like a 21 Gun Salute.

>They are responsible for the damage done to Italy just as much as the PD
Of course, they really are a party without a purpose, hopefully Alfano falls behind the 3% threshold next election and we never have to see that mafioso again

>That thing
>Hot
She looks like a plastic doll covered in makeup m8

faggots
Caramel fewer is way more good than you can think.
This Italian guy is /ourguy/
Muslims fuck our womens
So why won't we fuck theirs women?

They look about the same. Italians are not white.

muslims are white until Afghanistan/pakistan

Do cockes fuck beurettes?
Do rebeus fuck cockines?

This was debunked. He had left her than more than a month and half.

He's gonna convert her so she will get killed by jealous muslims and this will wake people up about their true intentions.
Typical 4D Briscola move.

Wouldn't they still need a referendum confermativo?
True.

Even then how is she a muslim? She doesn't have a hijab and is showing those tits like a whore in that pic.

Who fucking cares? Have you ever actually looked at attraction and marriage statistics? People who racemix period are already a minor percent. The majority of a race is mostly attracted to their own. They can do what they want - if they don't understand the heritage they are giving up and the inability to grasp certain concepts then maybe it's better off that they end their white heritage there and improve the bloodline of shitskins.

As the situation worsens in the world with progressive terrorists and globalist social engineering, I see a fascist or extremely nationalist future for many of us. The countries who are smart enough will isolate and close borders immediately. This will cause recessions and depressions in the economies of these countries, but the people will come out of it better. Birthrates will go way up for whites as a huge amount of deflation will occur to bring back our economies toward local equilibrium instead of this cancerous global economic equilibrium.

>They look about the same
Where is the Italian user who keep saying Salvini looks like a Syrian refugee?

No, it's not a constitutional reform, it's a regular law, 50%+1 of the senators in the room and it passes

>4D Briscola

>4D Briscola move
AHHH I MIEI SIDES

italians arent white, so i dont see the problem.

You'd have to be a faggot not to want to fuck that whore.

>Typical 4D Briscola move.

Sure Kevin, you figured it all out.

Considering the pathetic state of these famous """white""" countries i can assure we dont want anything to do with "whites". So feel free to adress ourself not as "whites" but as Italians.
Oh and also because we are an ancient population not a fucking color.

Ah cazzarola é vero che la legge sulla cittadinanza non fa parte della costutuzione

>I'm not racist; look I even have an arab girlfriend

10/10 cover.

Also anyone in here would fuck her with no regrets. Prove me wrong.

>italians
>white

Ignore those cucks, they are jealous that by 2020 we are still gonna retain our identity.

It's funny how Italians are starting to openly rebel against the invasion and then these things happen:

>Politicians try to give citizenship to all non-whites that put their feet on our territory
>Media shills promote anti-racism even harder
>Scaremongering about the return of Fascism
>Now (((they))) open up threads even on pol on the only mainstream politician openly against mass immigration

Oh boy, I wonder what's happening here.

>So why won't we fuck theirs women?
If you cannot answer that question yourself, then there is a good chance you've been brainwashed by media to think it's not a big deal fueld by social media outbursts of injustice.
I'd try to fix that quickly if I were you user.

Aeneas and Dido all over again.

I notice a trend... Can you?

>4D Briscola move

>tits hanging out
>muslim
she's caucasoid
that's all that matters

>hiding behind flags
Do you?

This, everything else is a meme.

shes not a muslim, shes an apostate.

Looks Italian or maybe some kinda Spanish. And most of you guys are faggots anyway. James Allsup, that youtube prick a lot of you hold up as some beacon of light on White issues and anti-immigration is half-fucking-asian. You morons will follow anybody. See it for yourself.

>Italian "mixes" with muslim

I thought you said there was race-mixing involved?

what? i was defending him. modern day italians are arab anyway, who cares.

Makes sense.

>poo in loos, canadians and romanians hide behind meme falgs while trashing other countries
It's almost as if they are ashamed of their countries

She is obviously not Muslim

Also does it actually say they're dating? Taking photos with models at a nightclub doesn't seem so strange

Just you wait for that one gypsy with the italian flag.

The eternal tribal truth is that one kills the men of the losing enemy tribe, takes his women and impregnates them.

This is how it always was. Allowing the enemy to breed your women is a net loss.

All this liberal liberty freedom bullshit is just bullshit that hides traditional truths. Our minds are colonized by the ideology of liberalism, and we can't even see it.

>implying we aren't right because we're using a flag other than [Geographic Location]

Pashtuns are white

Ah yea the "Italians are NOT white!" guy

Sounds like a templar.

this. this. and fucking this

In my opinion if you were to refuse to go out with a 10 out of 10 seamon demon like that just because she was a different race to you I would say you were a raging faggot.

I mean you don't have to marry the bitch and have children with her.

>whites derail yet another thread about Italy with their butthurt
I've never seen a more pathetic bunch, I'm starting to think "white" is a bigger insult than being called a cuck or a nigger.

So she's about as white as everyone else on the Mediterranean region.

its mostly jews and liberals falseflagging

Exactly

It should be like this, North Europeans look down on us and yet they expect us to do something about the immigrants they love to welcome.

Nice salvini cucks the arabs fuck her hard.

>Ahlam El Benis