Doctor Who

>The 13th Doctor is announced to be a female!
What the fuck?
The Doctor has been a male for more than 50 years, and now this feminist fucking bullshit is going to ruin the whole series.
It ruined the Season 10 with it's pro-BLM propaganda and manshaming.

Where do we draw the line?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-_bSdWEYK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>watching Dr Who past 11 years old

Society can just fucking burn for all I care.

The line will never be drawn, everything will be turned to shit.

there are already multiple threads on the front page about this already, why did you make a new one?

Don't worry about it - ratings for the show have been on a steady decline the last couple of seasons, and since this season started with its poorly written, hamfisted (even by the show's standards) plots about lesbians, diversity, refugees, anti-corporatism, yadda yadda yadda the ratings have plummeted even faster.

This will be the final death knell for Doctor Who. Just let it happen.

Didn't see any regarding this topic.

I'm fucking outraged that one of my old-time favorite shows is going even deeper into shit with this feminist bullshit.

This show always tries to outdo itself in virtue signaling.
The next doctor pretty much had to be a woman or a brown dude.

>ruin
My dick says otherwise.

because the BBC is desperately trying to get sexist trolls to attack this so the left will get behind it, if we don't then they will just in-fight over her not being a gay handicapped muslim.

This is probably the BIG HAPPENING that the WH insider was talking about

Everything after Pertwee was shit anyway

Dr. Who gives a fuck?

>Nurse Who
Not as catchy

Tom Baker and Peter Davison were cool.

Eccelston was a bad-ass on the initial reboot.

...then they got the lady boy Tennant and it was all over.

>Doctor Who
Koga boli kurac za to?

>Eccelston was a bad-ass

lolwut?

The cunts a raging poofter ffs.

Kek

official bbc reveal
>official bbc reveal

>youtube.com/watch?v=_-_bSdWEYK8
>youtube.com/watch?v=_-_bSdWEYK8

>trying to improve the efficiency of Sup Forums
>leaf
You're a disgrace to the rest of us. I bet your parents weren't even immigrants.

I'm not a fan of the show and never watched it. But i'm going to enjoy it being ruined by Bitches and Cunts that already scream that life is unfair while their parents still give them pocket money.

>This show always tries to outdo itself in virtue signaling.
Not always, there've been plenty of series in the Old and New Who that have just been about good, competently written sci-fi adventure. It's just that in the last few years more and more of the writers on the show and more and more of the producers on the BBC have been replaced with far left, social justice faggots who force their agenda into every fucking episode.

>Episode 1: Nurse Who goes back in time to 2016 to stop Trump from being elected.

>Watching Dr who after season 1

Tennant's run had plenty of highlights and I still stand by my opinion that Series 5 with Smith was the highlight of NuWho... but the last couple of seasons have just been an absolute nightmare of shitty writing, shitty acting, and leftist propaganda.

>13th Doctor is announced to be a female

>Let this ignorant fuck sink the ship It lost its way.

>Even girls who flocked to the show for Tennent will cringe and turn away. The Dr was an Alpha this is going to be cringe no matter how well it's written which I highly doubt it will be.

>Perhaps when it gets a resurgence in 10-15 years the producers will come to their fucking senses.

>In the mean time you have decades of classic DR.

You've watched an entire season of this?

>Where do we draw the line?
When they did it to the master.

Yeah tennant wasn't that bad. still shit is bad after his role, for sure.

You know, the best thing to do here is to push it off the edge. I don't give a shit about Dr. Who but it's hilarious watching bearded beta nu-males get upset about their show.

My suggestion: Force the meme that the Doctor is now transgender and that he doesn't self-identify as female but non-binary.

All the ones with the bald doctor really aren't that bad.

>Doctor is now transgender
Do it.

EXPLAIN THIS YOU SNAGGLETOOTHED LIMEYS!

Who cares? DW has been drivel since Tennant.

Matt Smith had his glory moments.

Never watched the series but they will probably portray her as a perfect Mary Sue and she will read all of her lines in a deep voice like a dyke
I doubt there will be any self-deprecation at all which, while I haven't watched the series I am sure there was some of that

That's what you get for being a faggot that likes doctor who

If she has any flaws itll be that she's clumsy
That's the only flaw women in pop fiction are allowed to have

I haven't watched Who since the Matt Smith run ended, kinda outgrew it. But the character seemed like a pretty good role model for young men, since he was smart, adaptable, courageous, and a leader of his group, plus generally well-intentioned and moral. All traits for young boys to aspire to.

Now they turn him into effectively a mom. I feel so fucking sorry for young boys who will be exposed to this.

It's an interesting way to destroy a franchise. I'll give them that.

>This will be the final death knell for Doctor Who

so before the show was off the air for like 30 something years, how long should it be off the air after this mess because I'm thinking like forever

It seems that Doctor Who became Doctor Whore

Oh absolutely, every Doctor has had their share of personality flaws and self-deprecation while still maintaining the overall 'old, mad adventurer in his magic box' theme.

So rule 63 is a thing now?

Or maybe he got sexual reassignment surgery and now has to do dilation with his sonic screwdriver every day?

how to kill doctor who in one move

It's a children's show made by Communists. Having a straight white woman is as good as it's going to get.

Why are those traits for little boys and not girls? What traits should the television teach girls to have in your opinion? Go back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich?

/thread

Dude srsly who cares? The next doctor will be Jodie Whittaker who played in Episode 3 Season 1 of Black Mirror!

>watching anything and giving relevance to anything produced by the (((bbc))) with the exception of the antiques roadshow
BUNCH OF FUCKING FAGGOTS
TIDY YOUR ROOM AND SORT YOURSELVES OUT

Considering the state of modern western women i would recomend a salad over a sandwich

If you don't like it, stop watching it. Rating will go in the shitter and they will have another round of hard data that viewers don't like their horseshit, the same as Marvel, which recently had to admit the SJW-ification of their product hurt sales.

>so before the show was off the air for like 30 something years
Only like 15. Sylvester McCoy's last season was like 88 or 89 I think, then there was the crappy movie with McGann in the mid nineties, and Nu Who started back up with Eccletson in like 2005.

As far as how long it'll stay off the air this time, it depends on three things:
1) How badly they fuck it up before finally cancelling the show.
2) How social attitudes change in the UK
3) How badly the BBC execs want to do a reboot and rake in money

The ratings plummet suggests that however it's going to end, it's going to end soon. Series 1 thru 7 (Eccletson, Tennant, and Smith) all averaged about 7.5 to 8 million viewers, not including the specials, but they've lost about 2.5 million viewers (almost a third of their audience) in the last three series. This new, retarded decision isn't going to help matters.

>This is probably the BIG HAPPENING that the WH insider was talking about
Right! We thought WH user = White House user
>Actually Whovian Homosexual user

>watching any Dr.Who after Sylvester McCoy and the prior Doctors especially Tom Baker

I liked both Eccelston and Tennant. Not a fan on Matt Smith, or the most recent guy, though.

I stopped watching when the 12th Doctor was introduced, is his part worth watching?

>Doctor is still white
Wow come on BBC it's 2017

No

it was retarded he was always appearing as a modern day adult white british male human and it's going to be fun to see a different performing style with the character, get mad about it male pig

You say that now, but we all know you're lying.

You aren't going to even watch the show.

i draw the line at the nigger lesbo companion.

>ruin the whole series
it was never good

you mean Nurse who

>20th doctor is a trans-black-muslim-communist-sjw

>now this feminist fucking bullshit is going to ruin the whole series.
the serie was ruined a long time ago when they ran out of creativity and kept on bringing back the same fucking nemesis every fucking season.

Trans-cow. Doctor Moo.

Is that the hot maid from Downton Abbey?

>not liking based Tennant