Based ?

Interviewed on HBO, Ramzan Kadyrov said that gays are the Sheitan (devil) that they should go to Canada.
Despite his very shitty religion
Is this guy Sup Forums-compatible?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/us-embassy-cables-documents/76763
archive.is/IeeJM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y25lM9ITOz8
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/13/world/europe/boris-nemtsov-putin-russia.html
archive.is/DgLqx
youtube.com/watch?v=MlYij3_hfQw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_Bosnian_War
youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU
youtube.com/watch?v=mxA9i7zFGKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Ramzan Kadyrov said that gays are the Sheitan (devil) that they should go to Canada.
top fucking lol. That chechen banter...

Just looking at him makes me happy.

Based chechnya. Stay strong brothers

He should be the new leader of Russia when Putin dies desu.

>go to Canada.
Chechens aren't white.
I'll pass.

Kadyrov will overthrow Putin and he will be next ruler of Russia. Mark my word.

I used to work with a chechen, he was pretty based. He thinks most of europe now should just be one country; Faggotland. I think he's on to something

>Is this guy Sup Forums-compatible?
He will be exposed as ISIS stooge if anything goes wrong, so i don't know

This is really interesting, an account of a Chechnyan wedding where Kadyrov shows up by a us diplomat

theguardian.com/world/us-embassy-cables-documents/76763

archive.is/IeeJM

no, chechens are subhumams

Watched the interview. Great guy! He doesn't fuck around, I hope he'll kill us all.

Chechens are natural born reavers, slavetraders and brigands. Remember that. Through all my life I studied and worked with them. They're not good people.

based

Isn't he in power exactly because he fucks up anti-russian islamists tho ? How is he an ISIS-stooge ?

not really, only if you don't want to go the BASED MUSLIM MAN route. He's not even a proper statesmen, more like a criminal warlord.

I watched the interview. I lol'ed all the way though it . he may be /ourguy/

hes muslim though? can someone confirm or enlighten me

>hes muslim though?
Yes. Think about Boston bombings and the ethnicity of the perpetrators..

You know nothing about Russia.

I'm not saying he is ISIS – he's not that dumb. He's in power because he's chechen and because his father (anti-russian islamist) was among the first to betray Ichkeria Republic (separatists later turned islamists) and make friends with Russia again. Under the rule of Ramzan Chechnya turned into an ultra-authoritarian islamic republic and basically a separate state within Russia. For these reasons many important players (notably FSB and Investigation Committee) are almost openly hostile towards him. He likes to BTFO them on regular basis, although the situation was a lot worse until the moment when 2 years ago Putin decided to take away Kadyrov's private battalions (!) comprised of """former""" islamists (!!!). And on top of that we have unprecedented corruption, some links to Saudi Arabia, lots of islamic schools within the Republic (and yes, they live up to their name), and russian language being the second most spoken within ISIS with lots of chechens from these schools being not able to find work in Chechnya and going in Syria to fight for islam, because "Kadyrov is a Sheitan" and "Chechnya is not sharia state enough".

Considering these factors i have to say that should Putin or any post-Putin administration have any problems with this guy – all they have to do is to start massive TV propaganda that will simply expose the truth about his rule. And invent ISIS links as a cherry on top. And after that they can do anything they want.

islam is based. arabs arent.

>muslim
Just another average muslim who hates gays. Nothing special. Still mudslime scum. Still needs the rope.

>Paganism
>Based

No wonder your countrymen die from krokodil addiction.

>hes muslim though?

Of course. He's a based white man, so of course he isn't a Christcuck.

Didn't you guys already go to war multiple times and get btfod? I remember watching a bunch of Russians getting their heads chopped off on liveleak years ago

Putin's a pedo. HBO is the devil's box office. He needs to be gassed with elephant tranqs again. Only thing i know about gays and muslims is they need three witnesses. Sounds kinda gay. Hope he enjoys his bacha bazi boys

Ok elliot shimon

Pussyland has worked for a long time. Sept 23 might be interested. Lots of vagina memes in there. The first woman laid Satan

>already
It is merely a temporary ceasefire.

Russia bitch slapped them after they got culturally enriched by Islamic terrorists

all views are welcome on /pol

>gays are the devil and should go to Canada

No. But at least the guy is a funny Muslim, the only one I know of.

Seconding this

fuck off

Reminds me of that ukrainian nazguard commander who was known for murder,torture and homophobia until a set of photos leaked online of him inserting dildos up his ass and dressing like a faggot
Best part is the guy was a mclarge huge roider

Haha dumb leaf, you got BTFO by musilm russkias LOL. Go finger Trudeaus V

I wonder about the psychology of these people. They must have enormous cognitive dissonance knowing that their ancestors were among the very few who decided to convert to a ridiculous arab religion instead of resist like everyone else.

That man is on the right path in the darkness.

>Mr Kadyrov also vowed to “put the world on its knees and screw it from behind.”

FUCKING KEK

If you like mudslim shit you can take him for yourself.

The only people who care about gays on Sup Forums enough to follow a kike are Jew worshipping jesustards

I want a President who wears armor for banquets.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y25lM9ITOz8

Hahaha and as a result we are now whiter than s*rbs lmfao

You're whiter because your ancestors became laptops? What a proud heritage.

the news here is he didn't say sweden, he said canada, everybody remember that even the chechens are surprised at how fast canada fell

what are the chances of another war ?

5 Who Killed Boris Nemtsov, Putin Foe, Sentenced in Russia
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/13/world/europe/boris-nemtsov-putin-russia.html
archive.is/DgLqx

The gunman sentenced on Thursday, Zaur Dadayev, was convicted last month with his four accomplices. Prosecutors asked the court to sentence him to life in prison, but he was given 20 years.

Mr. Dadayev, who served as an officer in the security services of the Kremlin-backed Chechen leader, Ramzan A. Kadyrov, may have been the one who fatally shot Mr. Nemtsov, but the politician’s family and his supporters contend that the people who ordered the killing remain at large.

>Russia has a higher muslim population than France

Average Sup Forumstard:
>le based ruskis xD!!!!!

>American education
Fucking retard. Check the damn flags!

Are these the Muslims that the Clintons sent people to fight for?

No.
"Kremlin-backed Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov"
The Donald may love Russia
not America

yeah but the Muslim in Russia are
>in one place, Chechnya
>not trying to overrun the place
>not niggers

Lapdogs? Sure you can say that, I dont think religion is that important, mindset is what matters, and s*rbs are savage barbarians who start every war down here

I’ve done a lot of business with the Russians, I know the Russians very well. They’re smart and they’re tough and they’re not looking so dumb right now.

Ramzan "Chechen gays gone for days" Kadyrov

>yeah but the Muslim in Russia are
>>in one place, Chechnya

Rainbow education.

Wrong.

Take a closer look.

kek laptops or lapdogs works

But Serbia & co. persisted and now the ottomans are gone, all that remains is their dignity. I'm sure the muslims committed many ISIS-like atrocities against the Christians in the 90s, including beheadings and burning people alive.

Bosnian muslims did way less atrocities than s*rbs did, not even being biased right now, you can compare the numbers yourself

You might say it's because serbs had much more weapons than muslims and as such had the capacity to carry out such atrocities where as muslims couldnt, but would if they had the weapons

But history would disagree with you, bosnian muslims are the most peaceful group in the balkans historically, we never start shit

I don't disbelieve you, but I'm aware that the Clinton criminals needed to justify bombing the Serbs so they cooked up the worst stories imaginable for the American public, same with Saddam Hussein gassing the Kurds right before the Bush criminals started bombing over there.

At any rate, I hope violence is finished forever.

On a different note, can you explain where this very distinct beat comes from? (The beat, not the artist.) It makes me immediately think of the Balkans.

youtube.com/watch?v=MlYij3_hfQw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_Bosnian_War

I'm sure they exaggerated but you seem to suck a lot of serb cock and thinking they are some saints but in reality they have been barbaric savages ever since medieval times

As i said, every conflict in balkan can be traced back to s*rbs

Lone gunmen?

The bass/accordion is very generic for ex-yu countries songs, although it was used more by serbs during the war

Bosnians used electric guitars and rock as propaganda for some reason, not sure what the beat is called btw

youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU

Someone needs to put this animal down

>Despite his very shitty religion
kek
Islam is basically Sup Forums - the religion.

>Dislikes gays
>Dislikes jews
>Dislikes degeneracy
>Women should behave and dress accordingly

Was i talking about Islam or Sup Forums ?

Thanks I will read the article. I just think Serbia's cool for resisting the ottomans, nazis, and soviets; and being our allies in both world wars. That, and I really really really hate islam and middle eastern culture.

Ok thanks for the info.

>leader of the biggest nuclear superpower is Chechen muslim
I'd like to live so long to see it, but I don't think this can happen

always remember

actually kadyrov is gay

This video makes me want to move to Chechnya
youtube.com/watch?v=mxA9i7zFGKA

only a dead muslim is a good muslim

Why do gays need witnesses wtf?

He's Muslim, Russian and a degenerate. Hang him.

>>in one place, Chechnya
How do I know you're american?

>On 12 March 2006, a Chechen separatist website posted a short video shot on a mobile phone of a party in a sauna involving two alleged prostitutes and several men, including one who looked and sounded like Ramzan Kadyrov, seen dancing with a young, half-naked woman and trying to rip her bra off. Another man then starts masturbating in front of them.

Super degenerate

He's a genocidal maniac who deserves to be burnt alive

>tfw even literally who muslim slavniggers bantz you
>tfw your country will never uncuck itself

Being a leaf is never ending hardship

>dancing in the mosque
right fucking haram

Yeah but that comes mostly from elders who wanted to continue their sufi traditions after the war. I think they'll stop doing it in a few years because it's pretty obvious it's bid'ah

incha'Allah brother