/GLG/ USSD Gmail Leak General : Connecting the Dots

>Previous Threads
>archive.is/Qpd4X
>archive.is/aTvcz
>archive.is/IqftB

Thread theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=Kq_VehtyGZg

We know that there are connections to Magninskiy, Clinton, and the "Russian Narrative", it's time to prove it's manufactured.

>WE KNOW Anatoli Samochornov (Translator) and Natalia Veselnitskaya Working for USSD prior to meeting with DJT2
>Translator is FBI
>archives.fbi.gov/archives/newyork/press-releases/2010/nyfo021710-1.htm
>archive.fo/Ehq3y
>Following the introduction by Program Officer Anatoli Samochornov, A/SAC Anderson gave a brief summary of the international scope of the FBI under circumstances relating to counterterrorism and criminal cases and the collaboration between various countries’ national intelligence services
The Donald fags figured all this Samochornov stuff out three days ago before it even made news. Beyond a doubt, this was a setup for the FISA warrant.
1. A anti-Trump lawyer with "special" visa permissions hanging out with Obama's ambassador at a congressional hearing.
2. An American FusionGPS lobbyist who visited the White House a few months prior.
3. A former FBI person acting as the translator.
This has to be the worst setup ever and is sure to blow up in their faces.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!tjYVzTgI!66bAnh0fTInWv8a6zh5ByzJJwtnW5w5cCq4QuDpoRkI
mega.nz/#!FvAjnSKT!aa5aE4vUjpphY-pndL3UkP-qUqFMyBA3iCNkcYziSWE
mega.nz/#!Vn5VyKoL!Qry1QqYv_K439QlsGagVjQON37PVqW_Ij4ie_ZeDthM
mega.nz/#F!8HRlxDIS
icwatch.wikileaks.org/
pastebin.com/1kgxCigKh
hastebin.com/raw/dimadewuyo
encryptomatic.com/pstviewer/
i.imgur.com/8WH75KU.png
scribd.com/document/353850851/Clinton-1
scribd.com/document/353850860/Clinton-2
scribd.com/document/353850867/Clinton-3
scribd.com/document/353850856/Clinton-4
scribd.com/document/353850868/Clinton-5
scribd.com/document/353850871/Clinton-6
scribd.com/document/353850875/Clinton-7
scribd.com/document/353850866/Clinton-8
scribd.com/document/353854712/Trump1
scribd.com/document/353854711/Trump2
scribd.com/document/353854705/Trump3
scribd.com/document/353854703/Trump4
scribd.com/document/353854707/Trump5
scribd.com/document/353854708/Trump6
scribd.com/document/353855238/Trump7
scribd.com/document/353855230/Trump8
scribd.com/document/353855245/Trump9
scribd.com/document/353855241/Trump-10
scribd.com/document/353855234/Trump-11
scribd.com/document/353855225/Trump12
scribd.com/document/353856170/Veselnitskaya1
scribd.com/document/353856542/Magnitskiy1
scribd.com/document/353856577/Magnitskiy2
scribd.com/document/353857003/Podesta-Clinton
scribd.com/document/353858422/Lynch
scribd.com/document/353858572/Holder1-pdf
scribd.com/document/353864582/Dnc
scribd.com/document/353866545/McCain
scribd.com/document/353868118/Manafort
scribd.com/document/353868611/Soros
scribd.com/document/353869252/Uranium1
scribd.com/document/353869492/Samochornov
archive.is/jBKon
archive.is/wqpA3
cryptome.org/2017/01/Steele-Trump.pdf
techcrunch.com/2009/07/26/att-blocks-Sup
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/2/macron-hack-shows-no-sign-russian-involvement-desp/
politico.com/magazine/story/2015/02/sergei-magnitsky-murder-114878
politico
archive.is/4RImP
archive.fo/H43Qr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source:
>Perhaps you know that the U.S. State Department has a direct bearing on the agenda formation not only at home but throughout the world.
>Now you can make sure it's true. Let me show you the correspondence between the Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Agency Robert P. Otto and his colleagues, CIA officers and other intelligence agencies, as well as representatives of mainstream media, NGOs, international funds and think tanks.
>With the respect for privacy I've deleted his correspondence with his wife and relatives. The rest of emails will give evidence of who is responsible for different information campaigns, the so-called mythmaking and essentially engaged in the promotion of "American values" throughout the world.
>Archive:
>Part1: mega.nz/#!tjYVzTgI!66bAnh0fTInWv8a6zh5ByzJJwtnW5w5cCq4QuDpoRkI
>Part2: mega.nz/#!FvAjnSKT!aa5aE4vUjpphY-pndL3UkP-qUqFMyBA3iCNkcYziSWE
>Part3: mega.nz/#!Vn5VyKoL!Qry1QqYv_K439QlsGagVjQON37PVqW_Ij4ie_ZeDthM
>Pass:b0b_0770-M@i1

Mega link for PDFs
>mega.nz/#F!8HRlxDIS
>!7v2ylPpvGwhzM2mEAjivbw

Contacts - Cross reference with Wikileaks Intelligence : >icwatch.wikileaks.org/
>pastebin.com/1kgxCigKh
>ttps://pastebin.com/s6PP2bR2
>hastebin.com/raw/dimadewuyo
Places to start
>John P. Williams
>Wayne Allensworth
>The Jamestown Foundation
>Martin Dewhirst
>Lila Shevtsova
>Kyle Wilson
>Kevin Rothrock
>John B. Dunlop
>Eugene Rumer
>Donald Jensen
>David Kramer
>Christopher Bort
>Brian D. Taylor
>Robert Otto (source)

How to view the .EML files, search, and extract as PDF:
>Install PST Viewer
>encryptomatic.com/pstviewer/
>Navigate to folder of .eml files
>Search based on desired output
>Select the emails you want to extract
>Click Export
>Choose output format (PDF attachments embedded)
>Upload to Scribd
>OR upload images to archive.
>i.imgur.com/8WH75KU.png

PDFs Matching "Clinton"
>scribd.com/document/353850851/Clinton-1
>scribd.com/document/353850860/Clinton-2
>scribd.com/document/353850867/Clinton-3
>scribd.com/document/353850856/Clinton-4
>scribd.com/document/353850868/Clinton-5
>scribd.com/document/353850871/Clinton-6
>scribd.com/document/353850875/Clinton-7
>scribd.com/document/353850866/Clinton-8

PDFs Matching "Trump"
>scribd.com/document/353854712/Trump1
>scribd.com/document/353854711/Trump2
>scribd.com/document/353854705/Trump3
>scribd.com/document/353854703/Trump4
>scribd.com/document/353854707/Trump5
>scribd.com/document/353854708/Trump6
>scribd.com/document/353855238/Trump7
>scribd.com/document/353855230/Trump8
>scribd.com/document/353855245/Trump9
>scribd.com/document/353855241/Trump-10
>scribd.com/document/353855234/Trump-11
>scribd.com/document/353855225/Trump12

PDFs Matching "Veselnitskaya"
>scribd.com/document/353856170/Veselnitskaya1

PDFs Matching "Magnitskiy"
>scribd.com/document/353856542/Magnitskiy1
>scribd.com/document/353856577/Magnitskiy2

PDFs Matching "Podesta"
>scribd.com/document/353857003/Podesta-Clinton

PDFs Matching "Lynch"
>scribd.com/document/353858422/Lynch

PDFs Matching "Eric Holder"
>scribd.com/document/353858572/Holder1-pdf

PDFs Matching "DNC"
>scribd.com/document/353864582/Dnc

PDFs Matching "McCain"
>scribd.com/document/353866545/McCain

PDFs Matching "Manafort"
>scribd.com/document/353868118/Manafort

PDFs Matching "Soros"
>scribd.com/document/353868611/Soros

PDFs Matching "Uranium"
>scribd.com/document/353869252/Uranium1

PDFs Matching "Samochornov"
>scribd.com/document/353869492/Samochornov

Reports of Hacking in Media:
>archive.is/jBKon
>archive.is/wqpA3

The State Department was discussing Veselnitskaya's home, and perhaps was tailing her.

Official Discord

discord gg/mzRtw

discord gg/mzRtw

discord gg/mzRtw

discord gg/mzRtw

discord gg/mzRtw

>The Translator, working with Veselnitskaya, were aided by friends of Hillary at the state department and FBI to record an incriminating meeting between DJT2 and campaign staff; this was in order to justify a FISA Warrant and a wiretap on all of the Trump communications.
>When you have access to someone's communications, you can fit a narrative to their actions.
>DNC/Clinton set Trump up, and we're pretty close to showing how.
Get to work autists

Bump

Threads like these are why they want to get rid of net neutrality

Translator has been here a lot. Worth connecting him with Browder.

Need this as a torrent please. Post magnet link

Check the mega link, nigger

pmub

You dumb fuck, the government still can and will censor the internet even with net neutrality. Have you ever heard of an ISP censoring the internet voluntarily? God you are stupid

>When you have access to someone's communications, you can fit a narrative to their actions.

You don't need 24 hour surveillance to "fit a narrative" onto someone.

>The Translator, working with Veselnitskaya, were aided by friends of Hillary at the state department and FBI to record an incriminating meeting between DJT2 and campaign staff; this was in order to justify a FISA Warrant and a wiretap on all of the Trump communications.

But they didn't have a "wiretap" on all Trump communications, they were monitoring one aide, likely Carter Paige, and some Russians who were talking to Trump people on the phone. In that case the Russians were already being monitored before the Trump campaign.

If this was an elaborate ruse to get a warrant, it clearly wasn't that successful.

Furthermore, if this was just an elaborate ruse to get a warrant, why would the campaign/POTUS not have leaked these emails to the press sometime late in the campaign, as opposed to 8 months after Trump won?

WHY ISN'T THIS SHIT ON WIKILEAKS GETTING MORE EXPOSURE FAGGOTS?

For those who want to dissect the Steele Report This is the link

cryptome.org/2017/01/Steele-Trump.pdf

It is a PDF of 38 pages divided in 17 reports. The reports span between 20 June 2016 and 13 December 2016.

The sources are either:
-useless general sources on Russia
-Ex Kremlin officials about Russia with no mention of Trump
-and seemingly FusionGPS connected sources. possibly Russians they work with in their other files (ex: Magninskiy related)
-The piss story seems to come from Source D (FusionGPS make it look like Source D is Rob Goldstone)

They talk about all the other fabrications as they were produced (Carter Page, Alfa Bank, Don Jr., alleged hacks, etc..)

It's a goldmine of information on how the Democrats built up this bogus Trump Russia narrative.

It needs to be completely dissected. BUzzfeed linked the Trump Jr HOneypot to that Dossier today. HAve fun.;)

Another thing: if the translator was there to "record the meeting" where are these recordings? So far we've seen no record of what actually happened in the meeting, only what the people involved claim to remember of it.

Goys, I gotta be honest. I read thru all the emails and PDF's. I think OP had a big ole misundersandwich, if ya catch my drift! :) Anyways shouldn't we be trying to catch that dog killer or whatever, maybe we should get some sleep instead? I'm very tired, I like to cuddle up with my favorite blankie, next to a warm fire and my favorite bottle of red wine, that's mine and David's favorite way to rest. ttyl boys!!

Tell you friends to come and shill to. We really need the bumps. thanks.

yea
techcrunch.com/2009/07/26/att-blocks-Sup Forums-this-is-going-to-get-ugly/

does this site even have autists anymore
how is this topic being so ignored
i think weve been displaced by bots shills and normies

Silly user, we have mods on our payroll who keep this worthless nothingburger from every reaching the top. Good luck

>cryptome.org/2017/01/Steele-Trump.pdf

>Steele report

We've had it for 6 months now, you drop it like it's some grand new thing. Please enlighten me on why you think Goldstone was a source.

The truth is that Veselnitskaya worked for Fusion defending Russian billionare Denis Katsyv, not anything to do with Steele. You have no proof of that whatsoever, just a tangential connection.

Whereas we have an email where Trump Jr is eager to assist in the Russian government's efforts to get his father elected.

You and your friends can still come anytime,

I'd expect to see the recording by Tuesday.

Schlomo, I thought we already gassed you in the last thread, what are you still doing here?
We already have enough lampshades so we wont be needing your skin. Go back to plebbit you degenerate subhuman because your filthiness is foul and you have been named

Silly illiterate redneck, we never left. Learn how to use grammar properly if you want people to take you serious.
Also don't use Reddit spacing or anons will never take you serious.

It's not a grand new thing. the involvement of Rob Goldstone is.

From the Steele Dossier:
"A close associate of Trump who had organized and managed his recent trips to Moscow". (trump's last 2 trips were 2007 and 2013.)
It also writes that he was present with Trump in 2013 in Moscow for Miss Universe.

Look, I'm not saying it's absolutely Goldstone that fabricated the piss story, I'm saying FusionGPS make it look that way. WHo else could it be than Goldstone? I'm open to suggestions.

I don't know all of Trump's connections in Russia so I couldn't say. I hear he has a lot of them.

I wasted my whole morning bumping slide threads. Can I get a quick rundown on this?

USSD email leak.

Not direct ones according to the FusionGPS report.

oy vey, its nothing, its a nothing burger, there is nothing there, ITS NOTHING, ITS SIMPLY A NOTHING!!!!

Maybe a little less quick than that.

>The State Department was discussing Veselnitskaya's home, and perhaps was tailing her.
BECAUSE SHE'S A SPY< YOU DUMB NIGGER!

>WHY ISN'T THIS SHIT ON WIKILEAKS GETTING MORE EXPOSURE FAGGOTS?

BECAUSE IT'S KGB/GRU DISINFORMATION NIGGER.

You probably still believe in Pizzagate, and the Russians didn't hack Macron.

I think it's more because there's been nothing juicy found yet. Wikileaks of DNC was actually scandalous and the DNC crookedness was widely reported in MSM.

Found the kike.

Shareblue , Media Matters, Correct the Record

Through Emerald Eyes I See 1776....

Just noticed something.

Did anyone ever translate the binaries in that logo?

ANSSI, French Governement Agency investigated it after the election and said they could not confirm if it was Russia because the hack was "too simple". But nice try with your failed straw man.

>thinks the state dept is responsible for CI
>thinks a known spy would be allowed anywhere near the US Russian ambassador
>thinks a known spy would even bother lobbying congress in any real sense.

>call other people retards.

Unless by spy you mean DNC political operative?

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/2/macron-hack-shows-no-sign-russian-involvement-desp/

Oh, look who's the turd?

>ANSSI, French Governement Agency investigated it after the election and said they could not confirm if it was Russia because the hack was "too simple". But nice try with your failed straw man.
They know it was Russia. It's classified because France can't defend itself without NATO involvement if they piss off Putin.
>profligate fake news to inflame conspiritards
>support conservative race-baiters to sow division
>hack opposition using spearphising
>seed hacked email with disinfo
>release through Commie WikiLeaks

Same Modus Operandi, same as in in Georgia, as in Ukraine, as in US, as in Sweden with their NATO negotiations.

Cat's out of the bag, Ivan.

get rekt.

t.Bane

An investigation of the intrusion suffered by Mr. Macron’s centrist En Marche party on the eve of his election last month has uncovered zero evidence attributable to Russia, Guillaume Poupard, the head of the National Cybersecurity Agency of France (ANSSI), told the Associated Press on Thursday.
The hack “was so generic and simple that it could have been practically anyone,” he told the AP.
The simplicity involved in hacking En Marche “means that we can imagine that it was a person who did this alone,” Mr. Poupard continued. “They could be in any country.”
“It really could be anyone. It could even be an isolated individual,” he added.

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/2/macron-hack-shows-no-sign-russian-involvement-desp/
it COULD be your fairy fucking godmother,

but we know it was Putin.

cyka blyat

Yes, we agree you believe it's Putin. You don't seem disingenuous.

>The hack “was so generic and simple that it could have been practically anyone,” he told the AP.

Again, it COULD be your fairy fucking godmother, but we know it was Putin.

>one man told AP
>confirmed truth

pick one. also:

>what happened
>what you can prove

not always the same, baka.

in my experience only criminals take the postion, "if you can't prove it, it didn't happen."

criminal.

If by one man you mean the head of the National Cybersecurity Agency of France, then we agree.

>but we know it was Putin.
what did he mean by this?

link?

So this email -

scribd.com/document/353869492/Samochornov

connects Bill Browder, Kyle Parker, Robert Otto, Anatoli Samochornov and Natalia Veselnitskaya.

Read this article -

politico.com/magazine/story/2015/02/sergei-magnitsky-murder-114878

to understand how all of these people are connected to each other, along with John McCain (he's the one who supplied the Russia Trump Piss Dossier that was part of the FISA warrant) all the way back in 2010. They are all old "friends" and you will understand how they formed this cabal to frame and spy on Trump.

>politico com/magazine/story/2015/02/sergei-magnitsky-murder-114878
archive.is/4RImP

oops, wont happen again

Been wondering about McCain myself.

Is it possible hes been taking monet from the CF for his campaign as well? Would explain why he shilling the russia shit so hard along with democrats while they work to repeal the magnitsky act.

McCain is corrupt as fuck, check out the McCain institute, its the same scam as the Clinton Foundation. And he is totally wrapped up in the ISIS/Al Nusra Front terrorist CIA program. He acted as a go between for Hillary/State/Obama/CIA on that whole thing. He is also involved in the gun running to terrorist rebels deal gone bad in Benghazi

yeah at this point im pretty sure McCain takes orders directly from the DNC desu.

So fucking sad to see that. They either gave him stacks of cash or had some insane dirt on him desu.

Them CIA niggers glow in the dark

It's just CIA and IWC over and over

because

a. there was no evidence of wrongdoing
b. it was illegal political espionage
c. criminally fraudulent obtainment of fisa warrany
d. scores of high-level perjured fisa affidavit signatories and congressional testimonies.
e. almost endless lying about russia, planted evidence, sedition, treason.

the reason for the drip drip by obongo and obongo's/neocon deep state is to mitigate the fury of public sentiment by false claims of national security necessity when offered one final statement before being summarily shot for high treason.

tick tock, faggots. tick fucking tock.

Let's play: who will be the first courageous MSM reporter to finally Break the comically obvious fact that Russiagate is a Democratic scandal? Woodward?

>another illiterate leftist shill

did you not read these emails? u.s state department experts personally chimed in on these email chains to state their analysis that trump has pracically ZERO russia connections- and that it is a laughable talking point due to hillary's landfills of dirty ties to every enemy of the u.s. under the sun, most especially putin and russia.

tick tock.

bamp

Then why did she get special permission to enter the US without a visa from DoS and DoJ if they knew this all along?

have a bump

Interesting

Because elements of the Justice Department colluded with FusianGPS to frame Trump. The interface has to be Powerful Democrats. It proves Russiagate is a Democrat operation,

its actually wider than that.

The DNC weaponized elements of the IRS, DOJ, and intelligence community in an attempt to turn america into a one party democracy.

They would use the IRS to target the funding of political opponents. The DOJ, to help run interference and cover everything up (see russia narrative, and veselintskya meeting), and the intelligence community to dig up dirt on political opponents and funnel money to the clinton foundation to fund domestic political campaigns.

The don jr meeting makes all of this damn near crystal clear. Why would the DNC be lobbying against the magnitsky act in the current political climate? Because accounts used to launder CF monies were frozen under the act and NV was a crucial part of that lobbying campaign.

Im actually in awe of the sheer scale of this desu.

What is the source of these e-mails?
This looks like a Deep State plot to allow Sup Forums to vindicate them by releasing selective e-mails to us.

sauce - archive.fo/H43Qr

I don't know about the rest. I just looked at the smaller issues of FusionGPS...

I saw Sekulow on Fox and Jon Karl and he brought up that what the DNC did with Ukraine for oppo research was worse. I think he should drop that line of defence. The only comparable would be if Republicans set up a Honeypot to make it look like Democrats met with Ukraine.

They need to start outing all these people as what they really were, Democratic agents.

Someone should start emailing this info to Hannity or Tucker. They can break the story and the rest of the MSM will pick it up

thxu.

There are pst readers available for Linux, too, faggots.

What sort of crazy cognitive dissonance do you have to have to be a Republican anymore? You guys grasp at straws in the face of mounting evidence that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia to get him elected. You have literally nothing here but conjecture and conspiracy.

You guys are making the Republican party out to be exactly what we always thought you were. Uneducated, anti-intellectual morons jumping at shadows.

>look mom I posted it again
thx for the bump

I predict in a very short term Republicans will be very grateful for Russiagate.

look at everything holistically. From the IRS scandal to the Penechek foundation email leaks.

Its like spelled out but with a few letters missing thats it.

Key missing element is that nothing connects the CF to domestic election campaigns but I would bet my last dollar that the 33k bleached emails were the link between the CF and DNC sponsored election campaigns.

>I saw Sekulow on Fox and Jon Karl and he brought up that what the DNC did with Ukraine for oppo research was worse. I think he should drop that line of defence. The only comparable would be if Republicans set up a Honeypot to make it look like Democrats met with Ukraine.

The DNC collusion with Ukraine for oppo research is only a small part but its crucial. Keep in mind the DNC run CIA was integral in regime change in Ukraine. Also keep in mind the PF email leaks indicated that Victor himself was laundering money to the CF and even used IMF funds for Ukraine stimulus at LLC's which laundered the IMF's money to the CF.

Again keeping in mind that this is basically the Clinton foundation MO from haiti to eastern europe. Also makes you wonder if Russian involvement in Ukraine is what triggered mass DNC butt hurt towards the RUF. A second change of regime in Ukraine could go further to reveal the Ukraine governments connections to the CF.

>They need to start outing all these people as what they really were, Democratic agents.
yes.

bump

isnt kislyak a known spy

you are speaking of the appointed russian ambassador?

>Again, it COULD be your fairy fucking godmother, but we know it was Putin.
LMAO
libtards please

jew browder been shilling on tv all day today

doesnt the magnitsky act fuck putin in the ass

not really but it fucks over a ton of rich russians.

But thats kind of the point. Why are DNC lobbyists (including Natalia V) working to repeal the magnitsky while screaming for russian sanctions?

are we sure they are working to repeal it?

>what did he mean by this?
i'm pretty sure he's trolling. if not, he's either retarded or intentionally attempting to agitate and derail the thread with bullshit.

I agree. I don't even know how to verify or if these other anons are actually shills. I think everyone needs to be cautious with this and not take it at face value until verified.

cant believe how boring this guys emails are
are all the non jews just laughably useless bureaucrats

>>Pizzagate not real

Bump again.
Also Nice Numberssss

Part 2

Some other fun observations...
If Rob Goldsone was indeed a FusianGPS source appearing in the report, how would that have worked out. Reminder that the report was dated June 20 and Goldstone's emails were dated June 3 and 7.
A-Either Goldstone was already working with Fusion GPS.
B- Either FusionGPS contacted Goldstone some time between June 7 and June 20.

B would imply that FusionGPS learnt about the existence of that email chain. They get the email chain. Write it in their Report. All that in only 13 days.

And who could have given it to them. It should be Goldstone because they make it seem that it's him. So you need to add a cold call to Goldstone... By the way Rob, we just found out you just sent an email on Russia to Trump Jr. Could you answer a few questions about that?

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

bump, so many classic slide threads are happening faster than normal

Best way to ruin a slide thread is to poison it with truth.

You cant slide against truth, with truth.

they just make a new thread though