Jesus is god, the human incarnation of god

>Jesus is god, the human incarnation of god.
>But at the same time he is also the son of god
>When he died he got to meet god, AKA himself
???

Why do so many people believe this nonsensical crap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b9AYVtGxHYg
youtube.com/watch?v=KJEiDRi4Itc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

God is a jew

>swedecuck shits on the faith of his forefathers while Mohammed & Co. gangrape his gf

a round of applause

Woah, super original banter you got there

he didnt meet god he already was with god forever before that

father and son and holy spirit are different beings but still all god

whats there not to understand

godhead.

>Faith of his forefathers
>Semitic religion about a jew on a stick

truly nordic

My forefathers were pagan

edgy

Christian for over 1,000 years, friend

>>Jesus is god, the human incarnation of god.

no hes the son of god its literally mentioned in the bible swede.

3 persons. 1 God. trinity.

get it now?

>tipping intensifies

We have already had this discussion in the early centuries of Christ.
Stop it with your stupid Arianism.

youtu.be/b9AYVtGxHYg

someone is too stupid to understand nature versus person distinction

Because they liked celebrating Christmas when they were kids.

And muslim for the next 1000.

how dare you!
if you don't condemn in the STRONGEST POSSIBLE TERMS homosexuality and declare the Holy Trinity RIGHT FUCKING NOW, you are going to Hell, where Mike "Electric Fence" Pence will torture your anus for eternity.
Yes, I know I sound like a raving lunatic.
Yes, I am posting from the Church with the vicar's approval.
He has a special Sup Forums club he likes to call "Shitposting For Christ" full off young men who talk all day long about homosexuality and Jesus's love

Nope. Sweden was majority pagan until the mid to late 11th century

>Not being an Arianist

t. mudslime

that's still just about 1,000 years, and at least over 900. The Swedish Empire was Christian, as were all of the great and glorious Swedish monarchs and histories of the past milennium. Christian Sweden achieved astronomically more than pagan Sweden ever did.

The guy who painted OP's picture also painted this

...said the racist Christian

Jesus never said he was God.
He only claimed to be of God.
It's the Catholic church and the scripture translators who made him to be God.
Everyone just parrots what they're told.

Jesus was a demigod.

>mudslimes
>a race

the stupidity of mudslimes

jew talmudic freemasonry cop clergy lawyers fuk goyim cattle

POO

It actually makes perfect sense from a quantum physics standpoint. Infinite timelines and all that. Hindus have a similar (similar, not identical) concept in Krishna/Vishnu's Virat Roop; when Krishna revealed he was Vishnu and showed all of his forms at once. So, it is an understandable concept for a non-brainlet.

Christianity is a retarded desert religion, don't expect it to make sense to a white man.
>faith of his forefathers
Which ones, the blonde ones that were murdered by Christians or the blonde ones that let in all the refugees in the first place?
Christianity is a universalist religion and it will destroy Europe. It was never "based."

that is a good goyim now you get it

>Christians
>a religion

the stupidity of Christians
LEAF

>(((Yahweh))), the god Christians worship, isn't actually Jewish at all because ________.
Okay, now Christians get to fill in the blank, just like how based Christian niggers fill in their daughters.

I have found god, the same god Jesus found.
Jesus found god, finding god changed Jesus.
Jesus took action, those actions made people find Jesus.
Jesus was the first memer of the truth, namely god! GOD IS THE TRUTH!
LITERALLY! GOD = TRUTH

>"I keep telling you we are not Jews!
>Yes, Jesus was born into Judaism to a Jewish mother and had his penis circumcised according to Jewish rituals, but he totally GREW UP and HATED those KIKES, so Jesus is definitely not a Jew!
so you're a Christian Jew
>(cue Christian insanity) WHAT? HOW DARE YOU! YOU'RE THE JEW YOU FAGGOTKIKENIGGERLOVER WRAAAAWR!!!!
sucks to be a christian jew

This, they're all delusional.

youtube.com/watch?v=KJEiDRi4Itc

Jesus is the incarnation of God. Not the incarnation of the creative essence of God (the father), which is transcendent, but rather the rational principle that God and creation act upon (also known as the logos).

Son of God is the title of that culture for holy people. For example, "Son of Strength" for a strong man. As Jesus is the incarnation of God Jesus is uniquely considered the 'Son of God' by Christians.

When Jesus died the human incarnation was united with God in Heaven. Jesus is understood as being a man in every sense of the word and only also aligned with the will of God directly (a view called The Hypostatic Union). The human soul of Jesus went to Heaven.

But the bible says Jesus was the king of the jews

>But

Oh I think I misread your original point

>citation needed
Also, wolf(((shiem)))

jesus was a prophet of god and was only a man, suddenly it all makes sense
the more you know

>mental gymnastics to rationalize jewish heresies
jesus was only a prophet and a man

This is bait but for everyone confused looking for truth, God is a CONCEPT which can be adapted by every living being.
God can not be imagined for it describes a new level of unity, love and creativity incomprehensible to our minds.

can't be a prophet nor a man if you never existed in the first place
not one person who was alive during the time he was supposed to be alive wrote anything down. Every single 'account' in the bible was hearsay of hearsay. Also every 'miracle' gets more detailed the later it is written after it happened. The resurrection doesn't even show up in Mark, the first chronological book of the NT. It gets added decades later by user. Also it was written by user. Basically early bible is a Sup Forums shitpost from the Bronze Age.

Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, and Cessarian.

Bump

Why do I keep seeing molyjesus on this board?