Brit/pol/ - Start Drinking Ale edition

>Warning of "Constitutional Crisis" over EU repeal bill
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40605695

>Tony Blair says EU could compromise on freedom of movement
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40615119

>Marxist McDonnell condemns bLiar's approach to Brexit, calling him 'out of touch'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/john-mcdonnell-labour-party-jeremy-corbyn-article-50-second-referendum-a7842881.html
archive.is/ZUUpt

>Cuck Clegg 'begs' for second EU referendum
express.co.uk/news/politics/828924/Brexit-Nick-Clegg-Lib-Dem-second-referendum-Theresa-May-Jeremy-Corbyn-EU
archive.is/aWYE7

>Eurozone likely to break up no matter how hard France and Germany try to save it, warns investment bank
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4698426/Eurozone-faces-doom-no-matter-warns-investment-bank.html
archive.is/w5GKa

>Farron made decision to quit before the General Election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40598913

>Schools need more ETHNIC teachers to reflect pupil demographics
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40568987

But it's so fattening.

Steerpikes peachy arse

I rub talc into his rosey bum cheeks and give them a little slap

cut your calories down fatty

Nth for cumming on Doctor Who's face and tits

Fuck bongs

Uhm if you're a m*n you're literally worthless and aren't allowed to complain about anything sweetie :^)

Nth for Kanna

That's why I don't drink a lot of ale.

REPOST - to those in the last thread who don't believe television is a dying medium;
>Blind Date has lost nearly half its audience since its 're-debut' last month
>Big Brother just hit a new low with 650k tuning in last night
>the series finale of Doctor Who was down over a third compared to the finale in 2015
>Love Island is the only non-terrestrial programme that gets over a million viewers

We, and that means you, are fucked. The U.K. will leave the trading bloc without a replacement, resulting in an effective embargo of everything the U.K. previously imported from the mainland.
Lads, I weep for this country. I had always been a staunch German. Not much less than disdaining the British, but the years I have spent with you were a delight to me. I even considered adapting citizenship.
This does break my heart.

I have burnt all bridges to the mainland so I'm with you in this one. Make or break.

>that's why I don't drink Ale
>*orders a munchy box*

What tits?

Why would I watch TV in the hopes of finding something I like at that given moment when I can use the internet to find whatever specific thing I'm in the mood for?

All the youngsters sooner watch other people play video games instead.

Desu.
I only had 2 pints last night before moving onto the Jack Daniels

>>Big Brother just hit a new low with 650k tuning in last night

For a show which is literally nothing more than a bunch of retards in a house, it'll still be wildly profitable.

English food

I don't even think they do munchy boxes round here?

>ale
>not mead
philistine

I'm pissed off lads, just pissed off about everything.

What do I do? How do I rise up? How do I stand up for Britain?

Given the choice between that and cancelling Article 50, I'm betting the Tories will throw May under a bus and cancel it.

All I drink now days is scotch, although I did have a bottle of JD and honey JD when I thought clint eastwood died.

Hello Steerpike

make a sign and shout on a street corner if you get a big gathering i'll come join you we can go tear downs some mosques kek

jd honey is peng

>Hello darkness my old friend

>says peng
>rAPE

Makes sense.

Make plans to live elsewhere and be as autonomous as possible.

>I'm betting the Tories will throw May under a bus and cancel it.

Everyday that passes, the more and more I think this will happen. This time next year Brexit will probably be cancelled and another election will happen.

Saw wills at Wimbledon with the missus. He's really balding, JUST levels.

I thought I spotted some in your collection

Where abouts are you? Don't think they've made it down here either desu.

Never got on with scotch.
I do like bourbons though. Maker's Mark and Knob Creek and beautiful.

>More election brit/pol/
Please

Brexit won't be canceled because it's a term so nebulous it's almost meaningless. They'll dissolve just enough treaties to get their headlines and then still function as they always have.

i was chavy when i was younger some words and saying are stuck with me fuck off lad

Unless the Tories get their act together, we could be looking at PM Corbyn the following morning.

PRETTY
IN
N
K

Go for a walk and listen to a P E T E R H I T C H E N S A U D I O B O O K

Fuck off bully

Thats why we have to vote Tory, they're our only hope!

If he had openly backed Brexit and nominally anti-immigration we'd all have voted for him already.

But they can't do that, can they?
Will of the people et cetera.

I don't want it to end like that

Good evening, lads. I know that's Sunday, and that no much happens in terms of politics and policy making, but has there been updates on Brexit today? Is it happening still or not?

brett "the pikey" johns

Even better. I'm not really on board with any of the current parties, I'm just in it for the banter. I was actually quite happy to wake up to a hung parliament last time.

It's over.

Don't you love it when your TV license goes to making a tv show that panders to American SJWs?

They absolutely can and there will be overwhelming support for avoiding a cliff edge hard Brexit.

No. Chavs represent the Death of my once great nation.

Pre-Brexit Vote: All of our current problems are caused by the EU.
Post-Brexit Vote: All of our current problems are caused by Brexit.

Unfortunately, enough people have been cowed on this that a 2nd Ref would see a 55% or more result for remain.

As long as the Sun runs the headline "EU'RE OUTTA HERE!" then the electorate will be happy regardless of the actual functional difference of our state.

>tfw there are people ITT who actually like Doctor Who

There's a cerain type of bald man that the vast majority fall into, they go bald fairly early but at least have a bald man face and the look fits them somewhat. They have a weathered high test sort of vibe.

William is not one of those guys, his boyish face looks like it was photoshopped onto his head. He looks like he shaved the top off on a dare.
I'm wondering if it will even suit him when he finishes the process and is completely bald.

R8 my new 10 hours in Paint OC Yamalams

Nobody will risk running a 2nd referendum after the first one ended the PM's career. They'll go with Norway-style soft Brexit.

hopefully the rating will plummet just like TG did.

Should include a Wojak Brummie

Exactly, project fear means most people will now accept a "brexit but not really brexit" outcome. Whether or not there's actually a vote doesn't make a difference.

I bet you'd like it if I had you over my knee rubbing talc into your arse cheeks and a bit of light spanking

Include the iPlayer figures then we'll see if you're right.

Top stuff, I r8 8/8

>PM Corbyn
>not grand marshal corbyn

Which is your favourite EU party?

Which one did you vote for in 2014, and why?

The one that advocates gassing desu

t family was ethnically cleansed, they deserved it abobongo

>What tits?
You may have a point there. I'll settle just for face then.

Kek, I might add one in

He was born the same day as my brother, and my brother has less hair than that.
Still, I am only three years younger and only my hairline is just starting to recede.

>New Doctor who is a women

Guarantee she'll stop like 4 times a show to tend to her period or some shit

Take a look at the #doctor13 hashtag on Twitter and try not to throw up

MCCOY NOOOOOOOOOO

How do I get better at darts lads?

Haven't you heard that flag is extremely racist and offensive?

>Hitler

>Neoliberal

Cute

drink 10 pints and smoke lad, should come with time

It's been complete wank since it was turned into diversity propaganda

I watched the one with the vikings and Maise Williams but I got really angry with how they put horns on the helmets, any idiot could google that in 5 seconds and find it isn't true.

I'm not sure if they put black people in amongst the villagers, can't remember

just aim for the number you want to hit. but in all seriousness have a few drinks desu

What is the best series of red dwarf and why is it series 1?

You're just a dick for no reason. And stop making presumptions about people's sexuality.

I can't fucking finish on a doubles. I can't fucking do it.

Thinking of buying a dartboard and just practicing, because I want to fucking win for once

>tfw they have a black lesbian companion and literally every major interaction revolves around her being a woman, a nigger or a lesbian.

Minority opinion (literally "minority" opinion, kek)

Right I've fucking had it. I have so many female friends (it's what happens when you like willy in the bum) and I've finally cracked - they're just an inferior gender. They're always asking for equal rights equal rights equal rights even though they already have equal rights. The reason they don't think they have equal rights is because they don't achieve as much as men making themselves appear inferior. Wanna know the reason they don't achieve as much as men? Nah, you already know. They're over-emotional and weak. They say one thing when they want another; they say they want to be independunt wummen then fawn over men and need a powerful strong set of hands to love them.

Some anecdotes, for example. A friend I know was pissed off because this guy kept trying to hit her up. She kept saying she was gonna ignore him because she hated him and didn't want a boyfriend. Well now they are dating and she always bitches about him behind his back but can not do without him.

Another, a 'strong female' who says she's not going to let men get in her way and make her unhappy. Yet she cries whenever he ex makes vague eye contact with her.

Equal rights - sure thing. Equal treatment - fuck off.

i could never figure out an actual technique for aiming darts, i just improved (slightly) by playing a lot. it's still a bit of mystery to me tbph

It's better at pub quizzes to be honest.

>Pinochet
>Hitler
>the KKK
>neoliberals

I want millenials who think they understand the political spectrum to leave

I remember watching this show super late at night. I didn't understand half of the jokes, but I still liked it. It felt like I was traveling back in time due to the poor quality of production but also in the future in a extremely lonely space environment.

based sooty northerners

i'm the same tbqh, espeically on absolute meme numbers like 16 or 15
basically is just practise desu.

*pat*

a lot of gay men feel the way you do about women

I saw one for the first time on Sheffield a few weeks ago, it's happening

>watching cbbc
>A tv show is on about young kids working in a factory because they're spoilt and need to learn about the world or something
>maybe like 1% of the workers are white

Why are all whiteys on the dole ??

iktf
thanks for pats, patfriend

New Doctor is also a new transgender "icon". Also check out that huge nose

tl;dr cunts.

Watch any sport side by side men one one side women on the other

you will see that women are completely fucking inferior in every way from pure strength to tactics to teamwork...

cunts my man. Just forget it

m-meant for you desu

>tfw stuck on 3 for five hours

My mate had 5. Eventually we had to declare it a draw because the sun was starting to come up.