LOWEST RATINGS EVER, PERIOD!

metro.co.uk/2017/07/16/donald-trump-has-lowest-approval-ratings-of-any-us-president-in-history-6783035/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/18628/fans-go-absolutely-bonkers-president-trump-new-joseph-curl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protests_against_Donald_Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=QtkA7ghayJM
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/05/anti-trump-protesters-facing-decades-bars-170522063956218.html
archive.is/GndiU
metro.co.uk/2017/07/16/donald-trump-has-lowest-approval-ratings-of-any-us-president-in-history-6783035/
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pack it up boys, looks like cumpf is finished.

And still gettin' shit done.

nothing triggers these right wing retards more than knowing their retardo emperor is the most hated, biggest failure of a president in american history

36%, that's a little more than 1/3. Makes sense to me. If anything I'd fear it's actually lower than that.

Oh no, that means he can't be president anymore!

Oh, wait...

This means we are closer to winning.

Pic related from the same people who tell you that Trump's ratings are the lowest ever.

>(((((((((polls)))))))))
Come on now

oversampling at it's finest

in reality it means he's winning (1% chance to win remember)

Who gives a shit?

Yes yes well done.

HOWEVER, the headline is actually wrong as Bush had lower approval ratings

>b-but the article clarifies this is for the first 6 months

Then it's shitty clickbait.

his polls went up big after the syria strike, if the polls say he's at 35% approval, he's at 65%. if they say he's at 60% approval, he's really at 40%. EVERYTHING these people claim it is literally the opposite.

>believing polls
How can people take polling agencies seriously after what happened? I guess desperate people cling to even the flimsiest straws.

Yeah, the Trump Jr emails def tanked it. But everyone here is gonna pretend like the polls are massively rigged against trump because some pollsters were off by a bit on election day.

how will he ever recover?

>attacked, smeared, and villainized every day 24/7 by all news media
>same news media: He has the lowest approval rating!! Look everybody! Yay!!!!
>MSM cumbuckets: Hur Dur hahahahah Drumpf is over!! Retardo emporer biggest failure forever... give me another load CNN! Ahhhhhhhh

You know this is kinda weird. This is saying presidents can take you to war against a foreign power for unclear reasons (Vietnam, Iraq/Afghanistan war) and still be seen more positively than a president in office for a few months.

Trump should literally go to war, since according to these poll results that would actually have no effect on his approval ratings.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA and we come full circle

again, incorrect headline.

Trump was spot on about all this fake news stuff.

>implying approval ratings hold any meaning in le current year

tell a big enough lie and get caught and no one will believe you even when you say the sky is blue. fake news, fake polls.

bitches are fawning over him in the street

dailywire.com/news/18628/fans-go-absolutely-bonkers-president-trump-new-joseph-curl

Lol I always love when right wing retards post made up charts that they can't even defend.

Median income went up under Obama. Not down. It went from $53.5k to $56.5k and we still have 2016 numbers to come in.

Where the fuck are you getting Obama starting median real income $57k from? Do u retards even know when Obama took office?

Why the fuck do you right wing retards just make shit up?

Now watch this. I fucking guarantee it. This right wing retard won't defend his own fake news. He'll jump to the next bullshit.

You retards actually love getting btfo by me don't you?

correct headline

>some
>by a bit
(You)

I-it means we're winning right guys!?

does anyone even bother taking polls anymore?
like i swear if a polling company called me up, i would just laugh in the phone so hard i would pee myself a little.

inb4 butthurt liburals whine because they're the only ones who care about polls

>polls

sage

Lol he's such a failure of a president that he's sparked some of the biggest protests in history

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protests_against_Donald_Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=QtkA7ghayJM

Sessions is failure, no he's knows whats up.

>president create jobs and balance the budget.
The Constitution disagrees.

that just makes his triumph that much more badass if you ask me

>Median income went up under Obama. Not down. It went from $53.5k to $56.5k and we still have 2016 numbers to come in.
>what is inflation

FLONWALD BLAMPF

yuck it up dems, it will make the 2020 assblast all the better

imagine still believing the same polls that had hillary with a 96% chance to win.

>what is inflation-adjusted

based leaf

build the wall, legalize marijuana and give a good tax break to the middle class and his ratings will go through the roof

and a good number of them will be going to jail for a long time thanks to Obama

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/05/anti-trump-protesters-facing-decades-bars-170522063956218.html

How is that the moment I enter a thread, you're right there to spam post. Are you a bot or just a shill who monitors me 24/7? Seriously it took u mere minutes to find me. Are you searching for my filenames all fucking day?

You're fucking obsessed with me holy shit. I run your life. I am your life

Always archive or screenshot archive.is/GndiU

While you ride that high high horse, I'm going to throw basic economics at you. Bonzango!

>"Fuck man.. we have nothing to say about Trump today, should we pretend to have done another poll about his approval rating?"

The daily life of journalists today. Sad.

Fuck that she his ratings will never go up regardless of what he does. He should veto the Pentagon tranny bill and it a good run.

>any US president in history
How do I know this is bullshit? Approval ratings haven't been gauged before 1937

You do realize he took office right after the market crash, right?

the half white ass clown DOUBLED our debt, adding over $8 trillion dollars to it.

Our grandkids are on the hook about $50k each cause he helped blacks, corporations, the wealthy and foreign countries

>Thanks for that whooping $2k raise a year

what inflation metric are they using?

>complains about someone obsessing
>is obsessed with the failure that is Obongo
HE DOES IT FOR FREE

1. RIGHT WING RETARDS THINK OBAMA TOOK OFFICE IN JANUARY 2008

2. RIGHT WING RETARDS DON'T KNOW REAL MEDIAN HOUSEHOLD INCOME IS INFLATION ADJUSTED 3. HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU? I'M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AT YOU FUCKING RETARDS

WTF DID YOU THINK THE "REAL" IN REAL MEDIAN HOUSEHOLD INCOME MEANT? You right wing retards embarrass yourselves everyday. I fucking massacre you morons everyday.

Honestly, I think u love getting btfo by me.

Are there any polls available that you think aren't part of this giant conspiracy against Trump

You just got fucking annihilated

No leftist. You don't get to talk about "median income" anymore. Why don't you educate us on white privilege.

>being this assblasted that presidents don't create jobs or balance the budget
your easier to spot than an antifa running down the street on fire, I don't have to search for you at all.

Off by a bit? Bwahahahaha

>Polls predict Hillary Landslide
>Trump wins with over 300 electoral votes
>Polls continue to use the same models to gauge his approval ratings

Sure thing famalam.

Approval ratings are literally the only way they can refuse to report on the booming economy, the incoming healthcare replacement, the construction of the border wall, the decline of illegal immigration, and the massive foreign policy success that was G20 and his trip to France.

Prove me wrong.

RIGHT WING RETARDS SO FUCKING TRIGGERED THAT DRUMPF IS A FAILURE OF A PRESIDENT. THE MOST HATED PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY. THAT THEY HAVE TO KEEP BRINGING UP HILLARY AND OBAMA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHHA

OBAMA LEAF WINS AGAIN

Just as I predicted.

They can't defend their own fake chart. This retard got fucking massacred

at least he's not a filthy pedo

How is that the moment I enter a thread, you're right there to spam post. Are you a bot or just a shill who monitors me 24/7? Seriously it took u mere minutes to find me. Are you searching for my filenames all fucking day?

You're fucking obsessed with me holy shit. I run your life. I am your life

Holy shit keep going this shit is hilarious. Based leaf cucking poltards. I'm off the Trump train for now

I think we broke him felllas.

it's hard to believe that anyone could be lower than second term nixon

>The party of participation trophies loves participation trophies

Whooda thunk it

my work here is done

The GOP have shills monitoring me 24/7 LOL.

This GOP shill was here within minutes every fucking time I post in a thread.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH I control your life.

How excited are you when I post in a thread? It's the only joy you have in your life AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

maybe not rigged, but it definitely says something when the public is constantly beaten over the head with hatred from the media and he's still able to walk away with numbers that are higher than dubya and even clinton during his first 6 months.

Subtract California from the equation and he won the popular vote. Doesn't say a lot about her when her only advantage is the overpopulated shithole of L.A.

>june
>may

The only thing breaking is Trump's disapproval records AHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL if you lose you win! Right wing retard logic. If only we subtract the votes we don't like.. AHAHA

>$24 dollar difference.
>OMG!!! I JUST DESTROYED YOU!!!!!!1!!
Ok.

Love you Canacuck.

based leafposter

>booming economy
>healthcare replacement
>the 'transparent' 'wall'
>foreign policy success

what world are you living in

July metro.co.uk/2017/07/16/donald-trump-has-lowest-approval-ratings-of-any-us-president-in-history-6783035/

lol Obama leaf is back shitting up Sup Forums again.

>Says the man arguing that a loss somehow equals a win for Hillary.

Take your meds.

see:

$24? You really are fucking mentally retarded aren't you.

Why don't you ever answer why you're so obsessed with me. Why are you so in love with me. You spend your entire life trying to find me in threads. Do you realize how pathetic that is.

You were here replying to me within minutes. AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh no.....people don't like him
So I guess I should have voted for the paid off fainting liar whore

95% full time
5% part time

What is so hard to understand?

Do u retards even understand what you're posting? AHAHHAHHAHHA

see:

Hillary doesn't go down as the worst president in US history, I think she won this round.

>2017
>still believing in polls
Demoshits and libtards will still believe polls even though they fucked them hard in the 2016 election

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

>at least he's not a filthy pedo

kek

How does greentext prove any of those wrong?

Autism

You're just jealous because Republicans are colossal failure who crash the economy every time.

Your GOP trickle down policies are shit.

Poor trump, he makes america great again but people still hate him.

see:

What part of "the media is fake news" do you not understand? I'm not going to believe any poll even if it tells me what I want to hear. Everything is propaganda and nothing can be trusted, and this goes for anything regardless of whether it's related to Trump.