Fashwave

Post washwave pics. Does anyone have the tutorial? Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=NTV_ucjao0g

>superior
>can't spell.

>can't spell.
... which word?

added blue hue

Idiotic faux-art choir-fellating circle jerk that will never redpill anyone. Keep worshiping those black magic symbols that the 6 hour documentary tricked you into believing were good. The black sun Saturn and counter-clockwise turning is totally non-degenerate, bros! It's Christian, just like Hitler! 1488!

> symbolism isn't important

t. retard

Its not your fault Amerilard

cringe

Says the commie

>Commie flag
>cringing about anything other than himself
Pick one

>literally dead ideology
>DUDE LETS COMBINE IT WITH VAPORWAVE THAT'LL MAKE IT COOL RIGHT LMAO
>not cringe

Hey dummy, that was exactly my sentiment. Symbols are incredibly important and YOU USE BLACK, DARK, DOWNWARD, LEFT-TURNING, INVERTED, SATANIC symbolism because you're an ignoramus who has never even astral projected, can't purely concentrate for more than 10 milliseconds and are just another ideologue who wants to change the world before changing himself.

>sit on Sup Forums all day just to be a detractor
>don't try to have constructive conversations, just call things you don't like cringe

Literally all you faggots have to do is take your FAILURE SWASTIKAS OF FAILURE AND NON-VICTORY, and your gay ass black sun symbol, and click the "flip image horizontally" button in your favorite image editor, walla, you're no longer invoking THE ABYSS with your idiotic misuse of sacred geometry.

Say it with me bruh: FLIP HORIZONTALLY

Ayy and maybe you could set your sights on the present and the future and stop wallowing in the stagnant FAILED past, but then you wouldn't have your super fun taboos to flaunt like some transgressive tranny flopping his dick around on the subway.

>Literally dead ideology
>the same ideology people are advocating on this site
>the same ideology all those protesters are trying to combat

>you're an ignoramus who has never even astral projected
>who has never even astral projected
>never even astral projected
>astral projected

>complains about dead ideology
>follows dead ideology

Yes please, another round of irony for my fucking sides, good sir!

>my sides
>good sir
Thanks for proving my point about the cringe senpai.

>walla

>those feels right there

>Pointing out cosmetics in opposing argument
If you wish to cringe, do so. You'll still be a fat introverted commie who grew up in lower-middle class white society, and still have to live with that resentment.

So sure, please cringe

>senpai

Good lord, you're a walking abomination. Got some more irony?

>this projection
The senpai is post ironic at this point. I wouldn't expect you to recognize nuance tho lol.

Think he cringed about the hypocrisy in your statement my dude

Alas, I am not projecting.
It is simple deductive reasoning.

>Commie
>Senpai
>arguing on a superficial, teenage level

You're clearly the fat, anime watching, introverted, resentful commie kid that feels it is necessary to point out their feelings of cringe towards subjects whom you already know will reply in a provoked manner.

Because that's what this is, mere shallow provocation.

>The senpai is post ironic at this point. I wouldn't expect you to recognize nuance tho lol.

Top bait

>reddit spacing
>"You're clearly the fat, anime watching, introverted, resentful"
>coming from the nazi larper on an anime imageboard

Was about to do the same.

>dismisses cringey statements as irony

Wew lad, how many layers of irony are you on right now, my dude?

whats up with all the weeb commies

Read

just pics?

wtf? I want your music p i c k s