Will transgenderism help modern women bond with their children?

Will transgenderism help modern women bond with their children?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lili_Elbe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchausen_syndrome_by_proxy
youtube.com/watch?v=E0v_idyvjco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unbelievable that humans can be tricks into raising children of other DNA than their own in the pursuit of sainthood. Literally killing their own DNA off in goodness name.

>multiculturalism

Angela is a degenerate. She denied her own flesh and blood over brown orphans.

Now her son(female) is doing her best to look like brad to spite her

This is the worst form of virtue signalling I've ever seen

>be brad pitt
>hottest best genes in the world literally unironically you are man as a godking
>marry hot but absolutely insane roastie
>liberalism causes you to adopt a benetton catalog of kids
>but do have one of own
>daughter
>blonde, cute
>whore wife cares more about filthy adopted virtue signalling and MUH fairness than her own blood
>convinces daughter to become transgender so she can actually find a virtue to signal for said daugter and having feelings for her
>you are now having a "son"
>you are not likely to have more kids
>your greatest genes did not spawn a beautiful brood as clint eastwoods did
>your only child will one day destroy her vagina to have one of these
>making her infertile
>ending your perfect genetic code forever
JUST

>spite her
Oh no user, its Brad who this is hurting for Angelina its just SOOOOO PROGRESSIVE

Nature / God gave you 100 million years of pristine genetic legacy and you throw it all away for some shallow social points. Only humans can do this.

>best genes
he's a manlet tho

Hot dog

The USA started this whole ordeal.
I swear to God they will be the downfall of the West

Its so sad, the impact of (((modern))) society on humans, it has completely reshaped our focus into social reinforcement feedback loops with the positive reinforcement cycle set to reward when disgusting things are done

Who got people's sexiest man (i think more than once), his face is hotter than many 6ft bald neets with cats (women care about face, see:tinder), his hair is better than many many peoples and he also has a very sexy voice

He's also loaded as all fuck

He could literally fuck a bitch of everysize from 18loli to an amazon and they'd all swoon over his dick

Finding meaning in life by not having children and taking care of children who's parents where to irresponsible to take care of their own. Surely not a recipe for disaster.

Kind of our fault, sorry.

Damn. Shiloh didn't stand a chance. Those transgenders get fucked in the head EARLY. They don't even know what happened to them.

Angelina Jolie is fucking batshit crazy. I feel way sorry for Brad now...

>transgenderism started in the usa
Nope, believe it or not the nazis battled this shit too (this should give us incredible hope)
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lili_Elbe

I want you to guess what nationality the first doctor to perform the surgery was...only one guess...you'll only need one though :^)

Forgot pic

>its funny because she's going to be the outcast

>being happy about your only real blood daughter being the outcast in her family

Honestly the more I think of it, he just dun goofed when he stuck his dick in crazy

Jolie was raised in privilege. She's spent her whole life denying that privilege and virtue signalling due to her self loathing. She was a cutter at an early age.

Pitt still has time to get another wife and breed responsibly.

So she's destroying her child because she looks like her father. What a cunt.

>So she's destroying her child because she looks attractive and is white
Fixed it for you

>sterilizes daughter irreversibly for being blond and blue-eyed

>ywn cuddle with shiloh making her feel wanted and welcome for the first time in her life
Being a modern white male is suffering

>trans nightclub

Never thought I'd use this phrase, but this is some transvestite erasure. 99% of dudes who put on women's clothes do it because it's their kinky fetish, not because they want to cut their junk off and become women.

I leave it up to you to figure out why the left is pretending these people don't exist.

Jesus christ guys, just think of that poor kid. She is surrounded by enemies and mindfucked from day 1 that she's a "baddie" because she's privileged.

>being a fucking pedophile white male
>crime stats check out
Neck yourself kid toucher.

Not a political issue.

angelina jolie and bradd pitt are the msot hated couple in the US.
no one finds this okay

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
Nigger did you even read the first sentence on this forum?

There is Vivienne and Knox Pitt they are actually also blood. Well doesnt matter the mother is insane anyway. She thinks her daugther is priviledged but the orphans she adopted are not. Every kid of hers no matter how she aquired them is priviledges. She is a fucking insane bitch. Looking at pics Shiloh could be hot in the future, however if she starts taking hormones now she will never be able to return to normal. Well celebs are all fucked in the head its no surprise.

The post above it links to the first MTF back in the 30s, man if you think the line between those groups isnt blurry as FUCK (especially with todays trannys claiming it as their own, when you're right that then it was more vestites than genders)

And furthermore, if a jew doctor did that shit then, how could you not assume clubs like that wouldve become like the transgenders are today if it had gone on unabated with no war. When thought about in that context, it promotes it and therefore literally makes no difference

I wouldnt call Munchausen Syndrome by proxy "bonding"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchausen_syndrome_by_proxy

>Probably about as dumb as the Advocate grasping at straws via the stale tale of Shiloh Pitt, who apparently has been dressed in boyswear and given boyishly short haircuts by her parents since she was a toddler. Four years later, why wouldn’t an 8-year-old girl think she ought to be called “John”? If anything she’s aiming for a more defined gender identity than her parents have yet to give her, either through her name, her hair, or her clothing, let alone the gender-neutral pronouns being used to identify her in the media.
Child abuse.

I wonder if they'll publish the suicide too. The one thing that will come out of this is the eventual backlash when these kids grow up and realize the insane error their parents forced on them

Yeah but his particular MALE genetic profile wont be, i.e. he won't have a REAL son that looks like him and carries his specific chromosomal makeups with them

He had a real daughter but soon he'll just have this

he has a son tho. And another daughter. Knox Jolie Pitt and Vivienne Pitt I googled.

Someone needs to throw acid in Angelina Jolie's face and save Shiloh from a lifetime of misery.

t. virgin Canadian lankie

Applying the idea of guilt based privilege and identity politics on your own children. She truly operates like a psychopath enforcing this shit on her own. I wonder how the transgender is going to feel later in life when growing up.

youtube.com/watch?v=E0v_idyvjco

Yeah, I know a lot of people are blackpilled on the west but normies are gonna wake up HARD when scrotumpussys and labiahotdogdicks starting jumping off buildings right after their 45 year old unmarried roastie bff killed herself because her life was over

You sound like you need to come out the closet or something

Is that article real? What soulless cunt talks about her own kid that way? Does she expect people to believe she's a good person after shitting on her own kid? Is her kid trying to get mommy's attention by acting like a degenerate?

Ah so he does my mistake thanks for the due diligence hans

His other daughters a probably guaranteed thot so that means on girls hes gonna go 0-2 but maybe the real boy has a chance

Holy fuck just noticed something....

Look at her shirt
>pizza slice
>pizza written inside heart with arrow thru it, typically reserved for romance
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not understanding what it is women actually like about men
Typical incel

>her fucking mentally ill child is privileged because she's blonde and has blue eyes
>all the brownlings who are part of the very same rich family aren't privileged at all

It's too fucking late. It's all over. Let it rot, let it burn, let it go to hell.

Also has the rainbow which is for little girl lovers
a pizza slice
and a heart with an arrow with pizza written on it

Fingers crossed hand to

Could be some dumb shirt or could be more to it, although it's interesting as the shirt atleast to normal people makes no sense

Where's the brad pitt version of

JUST

I thought a heart was little girls

Could the hand be anything?

Hates her own daughter for being white.

>there are no laws to prevent this child abuse

Is she playing SJW pokemon or some shit?