How do we stop 10% of men getting 90% of women, Sup Forums

Show me show me show me how you do that trick

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2017/jul/16/the-real-reason-women-freeze-their-eggs-fertility-career-family
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about not being a fucking faggot for one

this can only be achieved by having the woman dependent on her man. As long as she can whore away with no consequences she will rather share the chad'est chad than have a man of her own with. Now, If you want to know how to be one of the 10%... easy, lift, do cardio and probably a bit of facial reconstruction to match the perfect chad. Oh, and you have to be able to abstract from the fact that you'll never have a meaningful relationship.

How about you prove that this in fact happens, you /r9k/ untermensch?

Pic unrelated? That guy surely is a faggot.

You cant

>facial reconstruction to match the perfect chad

No you're thinking...

What if all of Sup Forums did this...

you don't. that's the way women want it.

you can be the beta bitch they eventually settle for, though.

Show me, show me, show me how you do that trick
The one that makes me scream she said
The one that makes me laugh she said
Threw her arms around my neck
Show me how you do it and I'll promise you
I'll promise that I'll run away with you, I'll run away with you

Spinning on that dizzy edge
Kissed her face and kissed her head
Dreamed of all the different ways, I had to make her glow
Why are you so far away she said
Why won't you ever know that I'm in love with you?
That I'm in love with you?

You, soft and only, you lost and lonely
You, strange as angels
Dancing in the deepest oceans
Twisting in the water
You're just like a dream
You're just like a dream

Daylight licked me into shape
I must have been asleep for days
And moving lips to breathe her name
I opened up my eyes
And found myself alone, alone, alone above a raging sea
That stole the only girl I loved and drowned her deep inside of me

You soft and only
You lost and lonely
You just like heaven

How about you focus on becoming the 10%

No jawline? Steroids exist. Androgens can change stuff like that.

They aren't getting as many as you think, Mrs is on kikebook and gets lonely desperate ass chads coming at her with the worst angles, usually worth a good laugh before she blocks them (needs kikebook to sell shit)

Get cock surgery.

Big cocks are a 5% other people the 95% have below or average sized cocks.

The average sized cock is 3 inches if you factor china and india with their huge populations.

The average sized cock is 3.5 inches

You need a big cock to be a big jock

Its good to have a big cock

Women have always been the genetic gatekeepers, user. Society has brainwashed them into having impossibly high standards.

It wasn't this way when I was growing up. I'm glad I'm already married, I feel sorry for you poor bastards.

By supporting Christianity and slut shaming.

Some smart dudes a long time ago found out that if the king, princes, sheik, pharoh etc get to fuck all the hotties the dudes not getting any will take over.

if you don't have the looks, then you're fucked

but there is some control you have: you can get /fit/ pretty easily as long as you have dedication, willpower, and discipline.

It's called just have money

Start acting like a man.

t. chad fucking your future wife and then buttfucking her again

Every time I see that picture I have to chuckle because I look exactly the same

game is more important and easier.

90% of "men" need to realize their entire existence and purpose is to maintain a functioning economy so that the 10% of real men can produce the next generation of children.

In my opinion, if you can't get a woman or can't knock up a woman, then you don't deserve to carry on your genes.

And I'm not talking about "Deserve" in the earnest way, but in the "Evolution requires death" kind of way.

Money will attract roasties but it won't make them cum

This is magical.

Game isn't going to matter shit if you are ugly/manlet unless you are trying to score some average or ugly looking girl

>Married to one old wrinkly woman
>Not dating multiple 20 year olds at 50 years old

Here have this bread sandwhich

That is not how averages work

oh go fuck yourself. Most of Sup Forums does.

You gonna man up and get yourself that single mom user?

>he's more attractive than me, so he's gay lol

Because you reward women who slut around

Instead of giving attention to a 9/10 who understands how pretty she is and uses it in place of a personality, date a 6/10 who can hold a conversation with you, cares about you and respects you

Failing that, date them early

Nigger

Wow it's almost like a system developed over millions of years by every living organism to ensure the gene pool doesn't get cluttered with malformed freaks and genetic garbage.

Moneys buys you
1. status
2. chad face through plastic surgery
3. chad body through steroids
And these 3 also come together to give you the biggest, most massive ego boost a man can have, heck steroids alone already does that.
The only thing you can get is a pass out of manlet status but unless you an girl that way taller than you or are a truly, legitimate turbo manlet then it shouldn't matter because the other 3 are more than enough for 99% of women

I am the middle one, still not bad I guess.

>How do we stop 10% of men getting 90% of women
Get religion popular again. That was one of the main points of its creation: to cause a perception shift allowing pious men to be as sought after as Chad's.

Apply yourself and stop blaming others for you shortcomings commie faggot

What if it is being manipulated by social media platforms spoiling women with attention to give them the false impression of attractiveness when they just have a wet hole then they become too old to reproduce healthy babies and if they do pop one out it has to fight all the STD's on the way out of the birth canal and is also half black.

Gay men being attractive is a meme. Have you seen a pride parade? Those faggots couldn't get a woman if they tried. They're incels who decided to switch to cock when pussy wasn't an option.

steroids also shrinks your dick and causes cancer.

Settle with an ugly chick.

you slut shame and stop subsidising female careers.

Look at jon kortajarena

You do realize there's a thing called PCT?
Literally just get a doc to micromanage your cycles
Also your dick doesn't shrink you mong

>So user what do you do for a living?
>umm I upload pictures of myself to instagram

I know it doesn't seem fair but that's how the system of life works and that's how it has always worked, social media has just opened the eyes of the 90% who in the past were completely oblivious to how the pussy game really works. Cucking has been going on since the dawn of man and there have always been Chads who get new pussy every day while some poor fuck thinks it's normal to get laid once or twice a year.

Esterior beauty matters only when it's rare. If everyone was a Chad, women would STILL go for the top 10-20% of men, just by different standards: money, intelligence, physical fitness, humour, dick size, fashion, achievements... There will always be a disequalizer, no matter how stupid and unimportant it might seem.

I think the better question is, "Why are men still using pussy as the metric for success when there are so many roasties these days?"
Literally just be not disgusting and know how to talk to a woman and 75% of the time you can either fuck her or muscle her into fucking you with the right pressure.

Don't feel bad, we leave traces of our genes so that when they settle for you your children are more likely to be Chads and not like you.

Enforced monogamy. One man gets one woman. They marry and stay together. Sleeping outside of your marriage, or sleeping with someone in a marriage, is punishable.

The entire point of monogamy is that the 90% of betas gets to ensure that their children is truly biologically theirs, and that the girl didn't sneak off to chad to get pregnant and then make you raise his kids thinking they are yours.

>95% have below or average sized cocks.
user I...

men age like wine, women like milk.

blah blah blah.

become the top 1%

become fit, get a job, get a nice car, a house, a dog, write a book.

>but is too hard
then you're a garbage incel.

can't wait until only Chads are allowed to have children and incels and betas are forced by law to raise the childrens of Chads.

faggots.

I have a 6mm open bite between my two sets of teeth. Hoping when I get it fixed in the coming years my face will become Chad.

Be charismatic.

You can't, just keep fapping to traps. That your micro penis low test beta manlet genes wont pass to the next generation is a good thing.

Woman are for alpha males.

>Woman are for alpha males.
Are they though? My Dad, and it seems everyone else in his generation, are pretty beta. Everyone got married though so it didn't matter.

Maybe we're reverting back to how it was before culturally supported monogamy.

It's the 80 20 rule. 20% of men impregnate 80% of women. You can't stop it and it's always been like this and always will

that will breed out beta genes, so is good.

>date a 6/10
6/10 will only date chads because chad fucked her once and now she thinks she can date a chad and would rather wait for ever and be lonely then settle for a 6/10 man. meanwhile she sees the average guy as being a 4/10, and probably sees you as a 3/10 at best.

Now we must ask important question.

Were Tesla, Einstein and Newton alphas or betas.

Because if the latter, we can say goodbye to this kind soon.

the average guy is rated as 3 in most studies.
the average girl is rated 6 by males.

most males are simply too ugly, fat, bald, manlets and look like crap.

t. fit

fucking retard.

you don't use your stallions as your shitty meat producers or work horses, you use your stallions to breed with the females then use the average horse to work.

retard.

I must be retarded indeed because I can't grasp the magnificent complexity of your metaphor.

you breed horses, would you use your average horse to breed with your mares or would you use him to work and let the stallions to breed.

or would you use your stallions as work horses?

This.
The solution is to stop taking women's perspective of desirable as a meaningful metric in any fashion.

Keep red-pilling the 90% and encourage them to live by the following golden rules...

>1. Do not take advice for attracting women from any woman. Not your mother. Not your sister. Not your best female friend. And certainly not any movie. They'll only tell you lies.

>2. Do not give feminists ANYTHING. Feminists don't actually want what they claim to want. There are two types of female feminists: fat, unattractive women who just want to ruin relationships for everyone else out of jealousy. And attractive women who give speeches about "toxic masculinity" and then jump on the back of some hot guy's motorcycle or something when they're finished.

>3. If you ever find yourself in the "friend zone", break friendship with the girl immediately. They'll make you out to be the bad guy. They'll accuse you of "only wanting her for one thing" (While they chase after boys/men who often actually do only want them for one thing, of course). These are just female strategies to get you running back into your orbit around her with your tail between your legs. Don't fall for them.

>4. Have zero tolerance for unfaithfulness or even the suggestion of an open relationship.

>5. No matter how old or lonely you are, never begin a serious relationship with a woman over 30 or a woman of any age who's already had children with another man. If you can't acquire a younger woman in your own country, go international. There's plenty of pretty young girls in countries like the Philippines, Cambodia and Thailand that will happily marry older, western men.

>6. Don't be a cry-baby if you can't find a girl during your late teens or twenties. Focus on yourself: your education, career, wealth, health and fitness, hobbies (cool ones, not video games), skills, driving, travelling, life experience etc. Your time will come.

>7. Understand that ultimately, a woman needs a man more than a man needs a woman, despite what feminists tell you. The crazy cat lady stereotype is a stereotype for a reason.

Take better care of your self.

>Hit the gym
>Eat better (steamed and grilled food only)
>Have good hygiene

Most importantly, act alpha as fuck. It is in a women's nature to seek the toughest mate.

Do all four of these and you'll get so much pussy, your neighbors will call animal control.

Source?

A simple fact of life is that 90% of modern men are not cut out for this world.

>how do we avoid the best genes to get passed on and the inferior genes to not get weeded out?

How do you know if you're a part of the 10%?

/thread

do women smile at you and try to establish contact (mirin, try to talk to you)?

Advocate for traditional marriage among your friends. Treat traditionally married couples with more respect.

what happens when the average horse gets its hands on a gun and starts killing people

>he thinks betas will do anything beyond masturbating to cartoons and getting onaholes

Yeah. Frequently.

I hear some guys boast that they smash a different woman every night and I'm definitely not that. I'm like... Go out on a few dates and usually don't start hitting it until the second or third.

Success rate on dates (follow up with a second date and beyond) probably hovers around 85% but the sample size isn't huge (I mostly do long term relationships but when I've been "single" it's mostly been seeing a girl for 4-5 weeks, with overlap between girls, though never more than 3-4 at a time)

It's the turn around that baffles me. It's easy enough to have successful interactions with women if you dedicate a week or two, but the reliable meet -> bang -> move on, on a daily basis, makes no sense to me.

by living in reality where that doesn't happen

you are literally in the bottom 3% of men if you can't get laid by age 30

Money my friend. Women can and will flock to you even if it's for a free ride. It happened with my Grandfather. He was 80 years old with health problems but because he invested his money right he was rich and women flocked to him. I was 5 and even I found it weird he had a different women over every time we saw him.

because you're a beta.

why not get a 35+ old woman and help her raise her tyrone children, if you desire to have a family.

beta cuck.

hitler and napoleon were betas

al baghdadi is a beta

what if you end up looking like a bognadoff?

>There's plenty of pretty young girls in countries like the Philippines, Cambodia and Thailand that will happily marry older, western men.

yesss good goyim, only flip monkey women will love you

if you spend half your time spewing hat on Sup Forums, there's no way a bitch like you is getting any action.

The trick is exercise, be confident, and don't try too hard to get a woman to like you. That simple

monogamous marriage

enforcement of biblical law

This is why hitler was motivated to rise on top of the dominance hierarchy

It's simple. Only marry a women if she is a virgin. Make all the used up whores that wanted to have fun sleeping around pay for it and don't marry them. Show women that they can't have it both ways.

What? How does having life long success attracting women make one a beta?
>Responding to a teenager
Drinking all day leads to some unwise decisions it seems

God like status and you can rule over women with an iron but fair fist

not, they're not.

alphas can be virgin and single as well.

they're deltas.

learn your r9k memes.

Also not making the state a primary provider would help

>62% of males have had a sex partner in last year
jesus fuck, that should be a concern

>not being part of the 10%

ive known guys with the bodys of gods with perfect faces who couldnt get laid to save their life. I know slobs who can get laid. Personality at least 40% of it for males.

Granted having a good personality to a girl just means youre not a drooling blatant psychopath but still.

this is a more non maymay pic that may answer where is your place, scum.

Here's the thing about 9's and 6's...

Most men are shit though, it does not take much to be in the top 10%

Have a stable job
Keep in shape
Be confident and dont be an ugly cunt

If you are born ugly I guess you cant do much but most men our just out of shape losers.

Personality is way more than 40%

I've been told I'm a 9+ in the face, have always been athletic (football or "soccer" / tennis), but I'm only 174cm. Probably half the women I've slept with were not initially sexually interested. They were open to chat but weren't openly pursuing me until I started making them laugh. If you can't make a woman feel at ease and laugh you're not going to get anywhere.

These stats don't really seem that reliable.
Do they factor sexuality in?
Homos are always having sex.

The dilemma is ultimately "how do we get the top 20% of women to sleep with the bottom 80% of men"

any other website id call bullshit. thats fuckin hilarious

>New research confirms that women are not, as a rule, freezing their eggs for career reasons, but instead because they don’t have a partner. Women see egg freezing as “a technological concession to the man deficit”, using it to “buy time” while they look for a suitable father.

>Because where does it start? Here you have the women in their 30s, beautiful, confident, independent and hilarious, spending their flat deposit on a single hope, because there is nobody there at night to have a grown-up conversation with about fertility. And here you have the men who learned at school to lose interest in a girl if she texts back too quickly.

Damn... So many little baby dicked, uneducated, lazy, creepy, man-CHILDREN around these days... Are you SO bitter at the girls who rejected in high school as politely as possible? Really? Really?????? Wow, have a round of applause, I guess this is revenge for you sitting at home playing vidya during prom night when that cute girl on your maths class who borrowed your pencil sharpener chose to go with the basketball player instead of you...

theguardian.com/society/2017/jul/16/the-real-reason-women-freeze-their-eggs-fertility-career-family