Untitled

;)

Hahaha, really does says it all. I am a Republican, but I must admit, I admire that Hillary has the capacity to soldier on after relentless smear campaigns against her. She refuses to sink to the level of her opponents and their use of tasteless low-blow insults, conspiracy theories and childish tweets. We all know how Trump would have reacted had he lost the election. Whilst Hillary technically won, she took her loss with dignity and immediately conceded. Ready to fight another day. As a Republican I must say it is truly a shame that politicians like her are becoming more and more of a rarity these days as buffoons take centre-stage. She earned my respect a long time ago, and hats off to her. Now let us look forward to 2020.

0/10 trolling effort.

>won

>mfw a popular vote victory that was entirely thanks to california is gonna give the dems the false security of thinking they won't have radically change their system for 2020

thank you based commies

what the FUCK

please, remove your existence from this world

>immediately
no she didn't

In California.

To think, there are still faggots that will spout this. Most of them don't actually believe it, though.

Sure you are Shillary.

shilltard sage

Post all the smug emotes you want, tell me the name of the president in 2017, do it bitch.

Saged/reported/hidden.

speaking of that inauguration ...

dont criticize based trump emperor lord REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sage sage sage, lets shut this thread down guys, fuck hillary that bitch, women shouldnt be in politics they should be making me a sandwich

#altright4life

It's interesting that people can spout this crap and not have a mental breakdown. I have to assume guys like (((Elliot))) are just expert spin doctors and can't actually doublethink that hard.

>Hacked by russia
Not a single government agency has ever investigated nor concluded who hacked the DNC server.
>Kneecapped by the FBI
The FBI is most responsible for the Clintons staying out of jail. If not for Clinton cronies like Mueller and Comey, Bill and Hillary would both be inmates by now.
>Her voting base was suppressed
When a democrat decides to vote republican, that's not suppression, that's just called losing.
>Still won
No.

Oh lord, this is cringeworthy. This here?
This is the reason I don't support Trump. Grow up.

and thank god the old cunt lost.

not any ones pressident

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOOHAHAHAHAHICANTBREATHHAHAHAH
this cunt cunt was BTFO by a nigger and an orange billionaire

YOU CANT BE ANY MORE OF A LOSER THAN SHILLARY

NEVER DRNFFFFFFF!!!!

Her voting base was suppressed by the rain.

>(((Lusztig)))

>childish tantrum cuz people don't want this dumb shit

k

(((Most people in the know)))

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!!!

FAKE NEWS! HE HAD 1.6% CHANCE OF WINNING!

Wow, Shareblue are you even trying to hide?

ITT: EC Losers in LOSER DENIAL

Getting caught breaking the law is now called getting kneecapped by the FBI. Is Hillary's publicist by chance a dinndu, im detecting a pattern here

Yeah, 3 Million Votes. LOL Sure. whatever you say. More like lost by 3 Million. What a fucking maroon. What a Liar. She's getting high on her own supply.

What happens when Kris "taking a tomahawk to your voting bloc" Kobach purges millions of undocumented democrats from the voter rolls?

Post this after all the voter fraud investigation stuff ends, THEN we will see who "won" this little non important argument that you're wasting everyone's time with

How did she do in areas where you have to prove u.s. citizenship before you vote?

Sometimes it's 3 million, some times just a million, and other times it's nearly 10 million. Whatever makes them feel good

>won
Should we tell them?

new pasta ctr?:)

Sage

Who cares? Trump is President. Ha ha ha

how're voter id laws going?

It's the "moral victory" losers often cling to.

LMFAO this being able to choose a new flag shit is terrible. Look at these sharia blue faggots shilling and larping.

(((6million)))

It just makes them easier to identify.

California was a mistake
t. surrounded by spics

They're not in denial. They know full well this state would be closer to 50/50 if it weren't for the illegals registered to vote. That's why the former Obama attorney general himself is out here to block any efforts to identify illegals on the rolls.