bacteria on another planet is proof of "Life on another planet"

> bacteria on another planet is proof of "Life on another planet"
> cells forming in a woman's body that are making a baby is not life

Someone explain to me liberal logic please

Its a stupid meme, im a fedora tipper but I always argue after conception it is the same as murdering a kid but they always go ""guhhh but its not able to live outside the wombbb till 2 monthsss"" and i say no shit sherlock but it would have been a person if you abort it now or later.

>another planet
>implying the earth isn't flat
>implying space isn't a spook
3edgy5me

Every plant, insect, and animal you eat and kill is also life. The question is whether an embryo a person or not, you uneducated imbecile.

Well, it's more a matter of whether the thing you kill is an actual person. That's where the disagreement lies

> So all humans started from Single Celled organisms....but multi felled organisms who are turning into a human. Is nothing

How's that relevant, exactly?

> ((( Liberals )))
> Logic

It's relevant because liberals and science freaks consider life on other planets that evolve into nothing proof of actually life or living things. Yet living cells of a human forming is not life. Just doesn't make much sense

Humansnare unnecessary and they should all die. Life on other planets is still an interesting discovery.

Kill yourself

>liberal atheists btfo
>getting comfy to watch the faggots defend their retarded beliefs

>cells forming in a woman's body that are making a baby is not life

It is life, just not sentient. We kill non-sentient life by the millions every day.

Because it is a shorthand faggot. Yes there is a life in a womb, there is life regardless ITS A PART OF A HUMAN BODY.
I'm morally fine with spraying bacteria on other worlds with pesticides and I'm morally fine with abortion until the brain starts sparking.

Does it have a heartbeat?

Outside of religion, karma and all that other fun stuff: there's a special place in hell for pro-choicers.

Every single one of you faggots was at one point in the same situation as these fetuses are, except your parents/mother wasn't a scumbag and didn't kill you.

First version adheres to the scientific, factual, definition of life.
Second version adheres to the feminist, emotional, definition of life.
If you haven't already noticed. The world is currently dominated by retards who think emotions and feelings are more real than actual facts.
The idiocracy is upon us, line up for your '''hot''' latte

You can kill life. Society determines what kind of life is and isn't killable. It has nothing to do with our definition of life. It's that simple.

>liberal
>logic
Does not compute.

Scientists would claim that extra terrestrial bacterial life as an amazing discovery. Those who conducted the mission to find it and identify it, and those who analyzed it and compared it to other forms of life, and those who discussed the implications for space depending on the type of body it was found on, and those who study the origins of life in general, and more. I don't think liberal politicians or especially some dumb every day fucks who repeat their messages on the internet would have anything to do with it. Maybe as little as those who preemptively claim that they would, for their own agenda, or for their own satisfaction in parroting the other accepted view.

I like how seriously you reply to a thread that's clearly just meant as a joke to piss people off

At what point does it become sentient? How many cells does an embryo need to have before It's sentient? Is a heap of sand minus one grain still a heap? The only answer here is the consistent, objective one; it is a person at conception, abortion is murder at any stage.

>How many cells does an embryo need to have before It's sentient?

Can't tell you how many cells but embryos develop the tools for sentience by week 24-28 which is around the limit for abortions.

My wife was adopted. If they aborted then her life wouldn't have happened. Her adoptive parents lives would have been different. Her mother infertile from cancer treatment, who just wanted a child. Every person she has ever met would have had a different life. I wouldn't have her. We wouldn't have kids. All because someone argued that it's ok to abort, it's not life yet, all of that would have changed. I live somewhere where it's only ok for medical reasons. But can be abused by psychologists, who ok the abortion for mental health.

Snuffing out a human life or potential human life or whatever you want to call it is disgusting and has implications far and beyond your own selfish lifetime, where you want to put your bad decisions about sex down the toilet.

Lead by the example

I would, but then I'd miss all of your future idiocy

Who is saying cells in human body are not life? Show me one scientist who says this.

Plot twist: user was AI all along

"Probably maybe sometime within a one month period" is still too vague to be meaningful.

Life is a progression. It's a series of events starting from when sperm and egg join. Human life begins at conception, because conception is the beginning stages of human development. This step must occur for human life to begin. Its unethical to kill humans outside the womb. Its unethical to kill human life in any stage of development. Life is life.

>Its unethical to kill humans outside the womb. Its unethical to kill human life in any stage of development. Life is life.
Sometimes It's more unethical to let them live.

Vegetables are life. We are fine eating them.

Life has no value unless it is sentient, or it can feel pain in which case it still has no value without sentience but we should treat it with no pain

The argument is not whether not the embryo is life, but whether or not it's a person.

Just by existing your own immune system is killing life nonstop every day.

Too bad, pussy.

>human life

u kinda overlook the obvious logical fallacy there.

>liberals
>logic
Nice b8

And why does sentience or pain matter to you? From a philosophical standpoint that is

/thread

Its not cognitive dissonance.

Liberals are just as willing to kill e cloi and strep as they are to kill a baby.

>science freaks
How to spot a brainlet: the post

This. Personhood=/=life

You kill thousands of bacteria when you use soap or hand sanitizer. Do you care? No, because it's not sentient life. Do you care when a tree gets cut down? No, because it's not sentient life. A multicellular non sentient organism that Christians call life, isn't sentient life, so who cares. Unless you wanna go full tree hugging hippie and get buttblasted every time a tree gets cut down, your being hypocritical.

They are persons, if an embryo dies as a result of the violent or negligent actions of a human who is not the mother it is considered murder. Am I wrong? If so plz explain
>checkmate feminist