Kekistan hate thread

Kekistan hate thread fuck nu-pol
youtube.com/watch?v=qproLradtfM

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jeffhollandaise/status/859516686692634625?lang=en
video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-mozilla-001&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=mozilla&p=thats real retarded sir#id=1&vid=51642f551a1664ba9154c73057e596ec&action=click
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've really come to dislike Sargon these past few months.

I used to just be apathetic about him, but now, not so much.

Pretty based desu senpai. Shadilay fellow pedes!

Sargon has always been a scum bag just like all e-celebs

Daily reminder that KEK stands for
Kill
Every
Kike

KEK stands for:
Kill
Every
Kike

Sargon is based bro, he makes great arguments and btfos feminists.

I le upvoted your post XDDD many good laughs

>Heratic

>implying you would be brave enough to fight commies with these pedes

top jej

This whole Kekistan shit started here on Sup Forums right?

Yeah, but until recently, I didn't care.

But now thanks to him, I truly realize why reddit always ruins everything.

I feel almost like those kids who thought they were in good company liking something and then the popular people came by and ruined it.

idk I found it from r/t_d

Standing in front of a picket isn't fighting shit ledditor.

I believe the flag did. Go look up on the 4plebs archive

Thread on Kekistan Subversion

>what is Berkely
>what is based stickman

keep it up cuckservative what have you done to #MAGA?

This is how it happened after HWNDU sarcuck picked it up

Maybe the old days of rule one and two were for the best

Not going out in public looking like a mix between a brony and a furfag, but more autistic.

it was intentional, Kekistan was about subversion of uprising right wing reactionary politics , using Alinksky tactics to co-opt the memes of production. twitter.com/jeffhollandaise/status/859516686692634625?lang=en

The Zimmerman trial was peak Sup Forums even better than when this board was /new/

Reminder kekistan is a jewish ploy

All those people have done more for the cause than you ever have. Stay mad shariablue cuckservative shill. MAGApedes are fighting YOUR battles for YOU. Praise kek for these digits and shadilay!

Degenerates only harm conservatism.

Sargon does nothing for the cause.

Isn't this what you all wanted ? to "redpill" all the normies ?

Moot should have deleted /r9k/ before he left I swear we wouldn't have this level of spergs

Tell us then
Who is getting redpilled by them and about what?

alt light*

inb4

>alt right are the sjw's of the right

>muh based horseshoe theory

>he says posting with the cuckpublican flag

stay mad Lyin Ted or Yeb! Alt lite is the best and only system. Diversity is alright as lobg as you praise kek and MAGA with your fellow pedes.

they are not redpilled,

>you aint got no freedom of association goy
>IM A CLASSICAL LIBERAL HAHA REAL FASCISTS BTFO, TRUE FREEDOM IS FORCED SERVITUDE AGAINST YOUR WILL TO PEOPLE SO LONG AS THEY CAN PAY WHAT I THINK IS A FAIR RATE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS

Dont be fooled: Sargon is a Redditor Liberal first and a """classical liberal""" second. He just finds himself riding the /r/TD "new conservatism" meme wave.

is this Sup Forums's classic satire? u guys are so funny!! PRAISE KEKK AND REEEE MY PEDES!!!!!1!!1

>alt right are the sjw's of the right

but its true, you LARPing nazi scum are sick. We have tons of based jews, based black guys and hispanics who want to MAGA. Id gladly bash alt right nazi scum as I would antifags.

A storm is coming

What is this autistic shit? You don't win hearts and minds of the normies by appearing retarded. That is precisely why the SJWs are losing, because they are retarded. And now you want to outdo them in their retardation. You're all fucking idiots.

The "alt right" is literally a reddit group made after gamergate got shot down on every board here.
This is some top tier b8

something something about pretending to be idiots something something idiots will feel like they're in good company

Nice trying to subvert our memes. Kekistan is a land of peace and Kek is a god of peace and pepe is a prophet of peace. Nice try Shariablue shill

Don't forget his support of welfare programs

good b8 friend

>Indians

it all makes sense

Kekkitors are the kind of people if i were to meet them in real life i would act as a hardcore leftist just to fuck with them around, but mostly they are the type of people i avoid or pretend i don't know.
Authentic pol users who don't reveal their power level or talk about politics and memes outside of the internet are genuine, mad respect for cops, army, firefighters, doctors and vital jobs in general who keep it to themselves and nobody knows they post here, you value more than 1000 kekfags.

No, reddit are fucking idiots.

Oh of course. Like I said hes a Reddit Liberal. Hes for the welfare state, against anything to "conspiracy related", against freedom of association, he even justifies taxation. "Classical Liberal", more like a Classical Redditor. He just likes Trump, what truly conservative things is he even for?

KEK is the God of Choas, there is no Kekistan it doesn't exist and neverl woll. KEK also means Kill Every Kike your jew friends are in trouble. you all need to be Gassed

>this thread

Maybe the white race does deserve death afterall

Should have put wet grass as the quotes.
No we just need to start disciplining out kids

>says the nazi scum

All I ever see fighting antifa thugs are fellow pedes. Maybe if you got out of your basement you'd be able to "gas" us with your festering fat body odor. Also you arnt going to subvert our Kek memes, you freaks could never take that from us because we have the will of Kek on our side.

We MAGApedes would gladly stomp nazi scum just the same as the real racist libshits.

>Should have put wet grass as the quotes.
That's real retarded sir

Hes only... I don't want to say "moving", because he most certainly isn't. Just last month he was on Dave Rubin's show and still says "Liberalism is the best system." Appealing, for lack of a better term.
Hes only "appealing" to the right because he sees which way the wind is blowing and wants to make his shekels.

Sargon isn't just not on our side, bt is actually subverting us. Even if he suddenly "came out" as "Alt Right" or whatever today, it wouldn't be real Alt Right or even Alt Lite. He would try to push his own "brand' as the "true" Alt Right, or some bullshit like that.

The sound of wet grass was the moment everyone lost their shit newfriend.

>because we have the will of Kek on our side.
Kek serves no man, you fool. Your non understanding of chaos magic betrays you every time. Kek will bless those he sees fit to carry on his message.

video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-mozilla-001&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=mozilla&p=thats real retarded sir#id=1&vid=51642f551a1664ba9154c73057e596ec&action=click

Fuck I don't even remember that. Can't believe its been that long since the trial.

Enjoying your terminal plebbit cancer, Sup Forums?

We seem to both have large groups of autist attaching themselves to our ideologies wanna help wipe them out together this one time?

This is your false Cuck prophet

>republican flag

Yea yea it's some cringe-inducing shit. But at the end of the day this alt-lite crap is making right wing politics "edgy, cool, the counter culture" and eviscerating marxist pc fuckery, finally. People don't go full 14/88 over night. This kekistan shit is a gateway drug to white nationalism and goyim knowing.

Praise kek! Lel! I'm a shitlord! Lauren Southern is so hawt! Based nigger! Based Milo!

> being this jealous

Autism make for strange bedfellows

>REEEEEE NORMIES GET OUT OF THE RIGHT
The enemy sees you the same as these folks. You're only hurting your side alienating them.

Reminder that the "let's redpill normies xD" crowd is responsible for spreading this shit and feeding r*ddit. Reminder that each and every time these people broke rules 1&2, they sunk this board deeper. It's kinda ironic to see that these people do the same shit our politicians have done to our countries. dude universalism lmao, let's spread our ideas and invite unwanted people :D.

it became potent that is why it's been subverted by E-celebs. They want to stop at the purple pill at most and detach it from the reactionary right.

Faggot the real alt-right people are the ones doing most of the street fighting. You idiots just fag the shit up with your comicon outfits.

Yeah but as soon as Sup Forums makes any progress IRL the hivemind feels compelled to sabotage it

They never took their redpills, at best they took one or two and never finished the course, these are intellectually incurious people. The normie is eternal.

Basically blame the people who thought it would be funny to create a "Sup Forums colony on reddit"

Oh you mean like Richard Spencer and his band of twinks?

I made some additions

Richard Spencer is a different issue. He wants to take control of the Alt Right, make it his brand.
Problem is, he is too easily controlled and outplayed. He isn't qualified to be the head of a movement.

Sharejew or Reagan Battaillon is behind this thread.

>if they kill you, then you win

Fuck off kike

All Sarcuck ever does is subvert stuff and make it palatable for normie consumption. Then getting away from the intended message and raking in the shekels